Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

dont think cv ruin the character of yash and arti.

gurucrazy Groupbie
gurucrazy
gurucrazy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
This is a bitter truth that depend on u, u accept it or not. Our society is not much modern where they r not doubt on the character of any woman when she kept under such circumstances. It is very easy to doubt on anyone so easily.
   pv show real image of society. As we concerned to arti, one question come in mind that why she give explanation to all of them and even ready to give agneepariksha? Guys arti is in love with yash snd anybody who in love never want to loose him and do anythingh for him. At that time she/he even don't care about their selfrespect because if no love in ur life then no meaning of life. So try to understand arti who always get misbehaviour from others but when she get respect from yash so how she want to loose him just for her slf respect. Yash is a person who give her respect and give her confidence that she even have somethingh special which keep her different from others. So arti if do this just to get her love only.
now yash turn, i confidently say there is some other reason behind his anger not this silly reason. When it reveal then we decided. Yash during the whole ptocess, not blame her character and even he feel doubt than he never want his kid stay with arti. As we know yash, he is a person who does not speak a lot and never share his pain with others. So what u want, he changed himself suddenly and share his emotion.
if cv show first flashblack and their effect and causes then we have no problem then our total concentstion on their reunion but wait guys this time cv come with new. So give them a chance.
if u think this track is drag then i don't think do because most beautifully they show that any change in behaviour of family member, it gives impact on emotion and feeling of each member of family and this is a true meaning of family and our india is known for their family and their relationship. Pv clearly show that somethingh wrong happenend between parents it effect much more in kids bcoz they always want their parents together. I like the whole family envolvement and emotions related to yash concern.
Not other like show family family emotion sidelined and they only take concentration on leads only. I love papa scindhia to support arti first time in any indian soap where father-in-law have their own prestige and nobody offence his decision. I also like ma scindia because dhe totally think about her child and care for his health. Beautifull brother bonding that show how when one of the brother is not good then how they also affect their feeling. Beautiful shoe the emotion of each and every member of family from younger member ' kids' to elder member 'papa scindhia'.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shubha89gaanabhatPooja_11ladyBgudsmiley20nirmalac99MissIamTheBossmaha9LoveforlifeSri_Radha

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
ClapAgree with you... lovely post!
Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Agree..Nice post...Star
shubha89 Newbie
shubha89
shubha89

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Clap Awesome take on the episode Thumbs Up Like it very much Smile

I also hope that yash has some other reason to be angry. if he suspects arthi n aman thats like so not him, Disapprove
angle79 Senior Member
angle79
angle79

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
hi, i am new here.

i agree with you 100%. from my pov, we should wait and watch what is coming up next rather than complaining. Altought the pv storyline currently dragy, the cvs are trying to potret all the characters emotion precisely considering our culture. i think cvs trying to give good message to our society inline with cultural issues and modenization.so...

ALL PIVIANS!

BEPATIENT! I AM VERY CONFIDENT THAT GOOD THING YET TO COME...FURTHERMORE WE SHOULD WELCOME GOOD ATTEMPT BY THE CVS...JUST WAIT... Wink Wink
MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
agree 100%, am not happy yash-aarti chracters right now!!
farheen.raji IF-Dazzler
farheen.raji
farheen.raji

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
agree
PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iluvkanha_GCian

agree 100%, am not happy yash-aarti chracters right now!!
Me too bt still watching it everyday with a hope miracle happen! Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index