jagya will not meet anandi

milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😃 thnx he won't meet anandi  --first anandi said she has to go to school first as she has some work '

second --- when she is shown with shiv she is coming out of school 

third ----- had she met jagya she would have not reached to lunch and at lunch she was enjoying with shekhar family ,so she might have had been upset  if she had seen him or met him ----she just sensed of big toofan approaching 
fourth --- bhairon DS can try to  some extent that jagay will sure go to anandi and she will be upset so they can bring her back after lunch so that she does not meet him 

fifth----- he will be ashamed to meet anandi in front of ahiv and thus he will gradually realsie he is no wanted man of jetsar  ,,he will go away 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this time he cnt meet anandi bcz of Shiv bt sumhow later he ll definetly meet her n try to convince her that he z inocent bt anandi wont fall in his trap this tym .. i guess she ll be strong n throw him out of jaitsar to his sacha pyaar..
milindrose thumbnail
 i hope if ananadi goes right with her family and remembers of bhago's death  and the humiliation he  gave to all 
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its very clear from the voiceover that anandi wont support jagya as it says that whom jagya z thinking as his support now will not support him..
earlier he was thinking dadisa will support him he  saw dream bt wht happen she threw him out of haveli n now its anandi turn she wont support how can she forget the person responsible for her mother's death..cvs jst create drama n panic among viewres so that we keep thinking ab kya ab kya..
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jagya will not meet Anandi this time. But he is very stubborn. He will not go away and keep looking for chances to get her alone to gain her sympathy.
So Anandi now has 2 chipkus to handle.😛
neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
anandi may pity him for his condition and only on humantarian ground she would bring him to haveli and give a long lecture stating that he is sorry for his mistakes.moreover she is leaving this hse after marriage so jagiya should be allowed to stay there.her MAHANTA will be shown.
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
jagya will not meet anandi because shiv is present. he dont want to himself humiliate in front of him. but  he will try to meet anandi  
milindrose thumbnail
he will gradually feel of no need to anyone and gradually he will receed back to some jaipur and will come back later negative man to punch shiv and get his anandi back 

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
anandi was never his.. if he back to being bad man.. still gauri part in pending.. i am sure..cv are planning to with this with gauri too. lets see what they are store for us.. and for jagya.. if jaghead is turn good or bad nothing made impact on ansh.. they are bound to happen that what i know. 
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I feel the fifth one will  happen...
fifth----- he will be ashamed to meet anandi in front of ahiv and thus he will gradually realsie he is no wanted man of jetsar  ,,he will go away