Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why doesnt anjali leave with shyam??

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Someone needs to give Anjali a reality check.  I really wish they gave Akash or NK or even Nani and bigger role so they can tell Anjali to leave with Shyam.  Or Anjali herself, if you love your husband so much why dont you leave with him?  Why is she putting herself and Arnav in such a hard position?  She should just be like I love my husband and I support him so i dont want to live in a house where he isnt respected. She is a grown woman, Arnav cant hold her down.  Her husband is a lawyer Im sure he can afford to take care of her...and if he is all rightous as she thinks then he should have a problem with that either.  I wish Anjali would suggest this cause i want to see how Shyam avoids that one and then maybe finally Anjali's sleeping brain will awaken.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minottiazizeh123chunkysony

minotti Senior Member
minotti
minotti

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
I agree.. Its very abnormal dialogue to say to your brother- mujhe mere Shyam ji laota do.. As if its an expensive toy that RAnav can get fo rher..
she is a grown married woman. She needs to say, I have full faith in my husband and thats why i will go live with him, as I should have done before.
What does she think, even if she will force ASR to bring snake back, will it be conducive environment in the house with everyone hating and disrespecting Shyam. ASR and Khushi are not the only one.. there is Payal, NK, Nani, Maami..Akash may be not so much..
Anjali is all adamant to spoil everyone's life just for her own personal happiness or should we call it addiction??
Even Dadi is hell bent on bringing Damaad ji home!!! If she is so concerned about this relationship, why doesnt she set up a house for both of them... How come she never asked Shyam to come and take his bride away.. Hypocrite and manupalitive females...DeadDeadDeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

azizeh123

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top