Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Megha Degi Mohan ka sath (Page 4)

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

Originally posted by Senpoo

From the updates of yesterday's epi, I doubt that they are going to butcher Megha's character further down! I really don't want her to be rushed into decisions again! But they are doing it now with the pressure from R! ConfusedLooks like they want to push things together, I don't understand why!

This R track moving into Mohan's house and making drama - If this works out for them then the CVs may change their decision anytime and will continue to put in more and spices into it! Looks like they are still going to justify R's character one way or the other and put down MM! They might make Megha making mistakes in her anger thus trying to redeem Mohan's character! And then push Megha into the faulty mode and repenting from her side!Angry
be positive  nothing of that sort will happen.
Thanks for your response and boosting my hopes Smile! I really want to have hopes and see NBT closing down in a proper note but also have a proper course of sequence that will make it a good one! Sometimes it is always better to see spoofs and demented tracks here which makes things light LOL The hopeful posts though brings in hope, its getting spoilt by the makers like "Did you want to see this, no way.. See what you will get now "! Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76blmadhuriLekzsitammaLeesan

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Poo i dont think they will do that. Looking at the dipping trps i dont think they will dare to do dat. Articles say dat MM together will help each other to fight against rondi. May be bcoz megs presence is inevitable der. It will be fun to watch.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76blmadhuriswavai2aashu_amLekzLeesanSenpoo

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by Lekz

My take too - she will definitely support Mohan.

For me what she tells Mohan or how she behaves with Mohan is between them as husband and wife...they have all the right to be upset, shout, scream and make up...
But when it comes to either the Vyas parivaar or public - she will stand by Mohan.
She will not take any insult to Mohan from others lying down.

Sabse Bada jhatka Riddhima ko milega Megha se . Megha will ask Riddhima show me proof of your Marriage . As there was no one present in their marriage . Also when Megha will speak Monu will be with lots of confidence . 
i agree...megha will defend her loved ones like anything..but mohan should not lean on her alone .he should also come back to his smart mode..which is what i want to happen.

Pehele toh Mohan akele hi ladega . But baad mein usko Megha ka support milega . Jab Megha uska saath degi tab woh ekdam form mein aajayega . 
yes,aisa hona chahiye.

Exactly my point. Expecting any thing from Megha now is practically impossible - she needs time. 
And with her at his side Mohan can win bigger battles - R to chotti si cheez hai...
Jab Megha uska saath degi tab woh ekdam form mein aajayega . Thumbs Up
Thats the beauty of their relationship - as I percieve 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76blmadhuriaashu_amsitammaSenpoomanesha76

rby_edit Senior Member
rby_edit
rby_edit

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Wahi to dekhna Megha Monu ka sath kab deti hai...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

Monu_ Groupbie
Monu_
Monu_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
nahi degi  Confused
rby_edit Senior Member
rby_edit
rby_edit

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Monu Mujhe lagta hai Megha Mohan ka sath...

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Hope so but may be little later...
Anshu.. Senior Member
Anshu..
Anshu..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
sath nahi degi to show age kaise badhega ..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index