NBT_MM Senior Member
NBT_MM
NBT_MM

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by sitamma

Originally posted by Lekz

My take too - she will definitely support Mohan.

For me what she tells Mohan or how she behaves with Mohan is between them as husband and wife...they have all the right to be upset, shout, scream and make up...
But when it comes to either the Vyas parivaar or public - she will stand by Mohan.
She will not take any insult to Mohan from others lying down.

Sabse Bada jhatka Riddhima ko milega Megha se . Megha will ask Riddhima show me proof of your Marriage . As there was no one present in their marriage . Also when Megha will speak Monu will be with lots of confidence . 
i agree...megha will defend her loved ones like anything..but mohan should not lean on her alone .he should also come back to his smart mode..which is what i want to happen.

Pehele toh Mohan akele hi ladega . But baad mein usko Megha ka support milega . Jab Megha uska saath degi tab woh ekdam form mein aajayega . 

you people giving positive hope. i am still in a confusion whether to watch NBT or not,
If the NBT progress as you thought, it would be nice to watch.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriaashu_amsitammaSenpoomanesha76

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Yes i would like to c megha supporting mohan. Jst like the rashmi drama. Megha is wronged and its not easy for her to come in terms with the truth immediately. It will take time. Let mohan deal with ridhi first.

blmadhuriaashu_amLeesanSenpoomanesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NBT_MM

Originally posted by sitamma

Originally posted by Lekz

My take too - she will definitely support Mohan.

For me what she tells Mohan or how she behaves with Mohan is between them as husband and wife...they have all the right to be upset, shout, scream and make up...
But when it comes to either the Vyas parivaar or public - she will stand by Mohan.
She will not take any insult to Mohan from others lying down.

Sabse Bada jhatka Riddhima ko milega Megha se . Megha will ask Riddhima show me proof of your Marriage . As there was no one present in their marriage . Also when Megha will speak Monu will be with lots of confidence . 
i agree...megha will defend her loved ones like anything..but mohan should not lean on her alone .he should also come back to his smart mode..which is what i want to happen.

Pehele toh Mohan akele hi ladega . But baad mein usko Megha ka support milega . Jab Megha uska saath degi tab woh ekdam form mein aajayega . 

you people giving positive hope. i am still in a confusion whether to watch NBT or not,
If the NBT progress as you thought, it would be nice to watch.

Aapki marzi Dekhna hai toh dekho . Warna mat dekho . Actually abhi toh serial interesting hua hai . 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Balli73blmadhuriswavai2sitammaLekzshanu4

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
I am waiting to see that mohan jo ek baar kisi cheej k peeche par gaya toh samjho par gaya... And i am not worrying about megha kyunki woh saath na hote huye b mohan k saath hai..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriswavai2aashu_amLekz

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Of course she will... but not right now...Will take a little time...Let her get out of this angry mode of hers and then she will see reason...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriLekzLeesan

sauris IF-Dazzler
sauris
sauris

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
I still remember another show from this ph 12/24 karol bagh.uss show ka bhi isi tarah kachara kiya tha,shuru main quite interesting tha a love story between a 28 year old girl &  22 year old boy.The story was going so beautifully & after some time all of a sudden they started showing crap.There too one of the most supportive sister turns into a vamp.
Here too megha will support but after sometime only & once megha is there in the picture toh koi monu ka baal bhi banka nahi karsakega,Rondi ki toh aise chutti karegi ki laut ke kabhi wapas hi nahi aayegiSmile
Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
From the updates of yesterday's epi, I doubt that they are going to butcher Megha's character further down! I really don't want her to be rushed into decisions again! But they are doing it now with the pressure from R! ConfusedLooks like they want to push things together, I don't understand why!

This R track moving into Mohan's house and making drama - If this works out for them then the CVs may change their decision anytime and will continue to put in more and spices into it! Looks like they are still going to justify R's character one way or the other and put down MM! They might make Megha making mistakes in her anger thus trying to redeem Mohan's character! And then push Megha into the faulty mode and repenting from her side!Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76blmadhuriMeera_Ka_MohanLeesan

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

From the updates of yesterday's epi, I doubt that they are going to butcher Megha's character further down! I really don't want her to be rushed into decisions again! But they are doing it now with the pressure from R! ConfusedLooks like they want to push things together, I don't understand why!

This R track moving into Mohan's house and making drama - If this works out for them then the CVs may change their decision anytime and will continue to put in more and spices into it! Looks like they are still going to justify R's character one way or the other and put down MM! They might make Megha making mistakes in her anger thus trying to redeem Mohan's character! And then push Megha into the faulty mode and repenting from her side!Angry
be positive  nothing of that sort will happen.

blmadhuriswavai2LekzLeesanSenpoo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index