Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Megha Degi Mohan ka sath (Page 2)

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekz

My take too - she will definitely support Mohan.

For me what she tells Mohan or how she behaves with Mohan is between them as husband and wife...they have all the right to be upset, shout, scream and make up...
But when it comes to either the Vyas parivaar or public - she will stand by Mohan.
She will not take any insult to Mohan from others lying down.

that is what i also am telling and i am irritated when people are blaming Megha for not understanding him immediately..did you read my post in the previous page?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriaashu_amLeesan

NBT_MM Senior Member
NBT_MM
NBT_MM

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
 i also hope Megha mohan ka sath degi psychoAngry ko baghane main.

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged

For me what she tells Mohan or how she behaves with Mohan is between them as husband and wife...they have all the right to be upset, shout, scream and make up...
But when it comes to either the Vyas parivaar or public - she will stand by Mohan.

Sabse Bada jhatka Riddhima ko milega Megha se . Megha will ask Riddhima show me proof of your Marriage . As there was no one present in their marriage . Also when Megha will speak Monu will be with lots of confidence . 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasblmadhuriaashu_amshanu4sitammaLeesan

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Sabse Bada jhatka Riddhima ko milega Megha se . Megha will ask Riddhima show me proof of your Marriage . As there was no one present in their marriage . Also when Megha will speak Monu will be with lots of confidence . 
i agree...megha will defend her loved ones like anything..but mohan should not lean on her alone .he should also come back to his smart mode..which is what i want to happen.

blmadhuriswavai2aashu_amshanu4Leesanmanesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

i agree...megha will defend her loved ones like anything..but mohan should not lean on her alone .he should also come back to his smart mode..which is what i want to happen.

Pehele toh Mohan akele hi ladega . But baad mein usko Megha ka support milega . Jab Megha uska saath degi tab woh ekdam form mein aajayega . 

arijit.biswaskarma88blmadhuriaashu_amshanu4sitamma

meghan27 IF-Rockerz
meghan27
meghan27

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
haaan jaroor megha mohan ka sath dega lekin uske liye kuch bakt lagega taki megha mohan ko achi tarah se samajh sake ki mohan use jo sab bata raha tha woh sach tha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurisitamma

Jonaki Senior Member
Jonaki
Jonaki

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged

Yes! This is what I want too. He should become smart now - I sort of felt that in today's episode that his thinking gears were churning as he was listening to Rondi.

blmadhuriLeesan

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Pehele toh Mohan akele hi ladega . But baad mein usko Megha ka support milega . Jab Megha uska saath degi tab woh ekdam form mein aajayega . 
yes,aisa hona chahiye.

blmadhurimanesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index