India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Megha Degi Mohan ka sath

rby_edit Senior Member
rby_edit
rby_edit

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
What do u think guys kya Megha Degi Mohan ka sath Ridhima Bhootni ko bhagane me.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriRishrabhMehek25-Vrinda-Senpoosilent.desire

ash2711 Senior Member
ash2711
ash2711

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
YEAH DEFINITELY ! BUT IT TAKES TIME. FIRST OF ALL SHE HAS TO COME OUT OF ANGER,THEN SHE WILL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek25

naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Yep, once she comes out of her anger. She will stand by Mohan. 
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Aaj Megha ke alawa kaun hai joh Monu ka saath dega . Lekin fir bhi sab log Megha ko bhala bhura kehe rahe hain . I think sab log unreasonable ho rahe hain . Megha ne Monu se pyaar kiya hai uska accha silla de rahe hain sab log uskoOuch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha_for_MegHanblmadhuriaashu_amshanu4sumiswapSenpooNeelimaSJMehek25

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Haan degi.. Jarur saath degi... But, thoda time lagega... And i am waiting 4 that day when megha will stand with mohan and supports him..
rby_edit Senior Member
rby_edit
rby_edit

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Bhagwan hamare man ki ichha jaldi poora ho jaye...
sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Megha will stand by him when he need it and not before ..At present she  is right in worrying about her kids and Papaji,jiji and MIL..she is snapping at Mohan as she also does not know how to solve this mess...and we have to give her more time you know...she has been wronged and that is a fact..But dont worry,she will not be able to see him in too much of an agony and will stand by him...
Mohan should stop feeling helpless and should come back to his reporter mode at the earliest...and at least for that i want Megha to tell him to solve the problem himself..once he gears up..and starts thinking and functioning intelligently as before,and once Megha realizes the nature of Riddima, Megha will stand by him..have no doubt on that...Let Mohan come out of his dumbo state and act like the smart person he actually is...kabi kabi if we feel that we have back ups and support we become weak rather than strong..If we feel we have to handle everything ourselves,we will somehow or other get the strength and drive to do that.. ..I am trying to think from both mohan's and Megha's sides...And this should be a lesson for Mohan ...he shouldn't do things like this again without understanding what he is really doing.  ..he is slowly realizing it ..he said "jab bhi koi mere bholepan ka faida uthata hai mujhe pata bhi nahi chalta"...

And actually Megha has behaved in a very dignified manner about this till now..And when and if he is publicly humiliated she will stand by him surely...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasblmadhuriBalli73aashu_amLeesansumiswap

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
My take too - she will definitely support Mohan.

For me what she tells Mohan or how she behaves with Mohan is between them as husband and wife...they have all the right to be upset, shout, scream and make up...
But when it comes to either the Vyas parivaar or public - she will stand by Mohan.
She will not take any insult to Mohan from others lying down.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasblmadhuriswavai2aashu_amsitammaLeesanmanesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index