Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dadi was right actually (Page 8)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merrydock

what you are saying is not true, when the show started Anjali was all ready to go to their new house with shayam. it is shayam that manipulated the situation siting the is all the time out of state due to work and that Anjali will be alone. Arnav was willing to let Anjali live in her own house at the time because the trusted Shayam to be a good husband and look after anjali. but he retirated at that time because he didnt want her to be left alone in a new house. so he sugested that Anjali live with them for the time that Shayam is out.

how can you blame Arnav later on when he realised shayam truth, now he cant very well send his sister of with a man who stated the she was a hinderance in his love life, now he knows that Shayam not only kidnapped him but also tried to murder him how can he send her to live with shayam alone, now he feels more protective towards her, he cant trust Dadi becauese she does not know the truth and has proved that she can be easily taken in by shayam;

my dear that was before

now let me tell you no matter who forces a woman belongs in her husband's home
she can make a choice
half hearted attempts won't work
a woman whose husband has been insulted by her brother should not stay a moment in her brother's house
and more than arnav anjali is tobe blamed for not walking out and going to her precious shyamji

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chimpsy

saima4744 IF-Rockerz
saima4744
saima4744

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
i think ur right dearClap.
they shuld give her a chance pls cv,s

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chimpsyrima

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by riti4u

Yes indeed after marriage responsibilty lies with husband but what if husband is like shyam...Any brother will have that protectiveness and possessiveness.. It was anjali's decision to live with arnav after marriage as in one of earlier episodes ,arnav also say to shyam that let di be here till she wants.. but after finding how creep his jija is..how cn arnav for that matter let his di with him...and when her husband is such a jerk then it becomes his responsibilty as he is not only her brother but also her father protecting her ..Yes instead of asking shyam to be in RM they should be stressing on anjali being with him..but then in this show every responsibility seems to be on the shoulder of only one MAN...
sorry
even before he found out shyam is a jerk arnav insisted on his di living with them
from day 1 of this show she has been shown living with them
I don't blame arnav for wanting his di to be with him after finding out his jiju is a jerk
i blame anjali for still wanting to be in her brother's place despite loving her husband and not having the guts to walk out
Oh you dont have to be sorry dear.. I quoted a scene from earlier episode..which i remembered..if you see I said same thing about anjali what you are saying..She wants to be with her husband then should be stressing on that not his return in RM.. there is no disagreement there..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniChimpsyrima

Chimpsy Goldie
Chimpsy
Chimpsy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Hmm, let's see... if I was Anjali (God forbid!), and I love him, believe and trust him like crazy, eventhough the rest of the family seemed to think he was the scum of the earth... then, I would have left the house with him.

Edited by Chimpsy - 06 September 2012 at 7:15am

rima

tAriAn Senior Member
tAriAn
tAriAn

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abi_augi

Arnav should send Anjali to Ashram with daadi for sometime. Confused

Big smile

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chimpsy

Hmm, let's see... if I was Anjali (God forbid!), and I love him3oo, believe and trust him like crazy, eventhough the rest of the family seemed to think he was the scum of the earth... then, I would have left the house with him.
same here chimpsy
that is love: pure and simple

Chimpsy

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
gr8 post dear...also,..what about snaku's family...his parents n all...ConfusedShocked

Chimpsyrima

Swap-Arhi IF-Dazzler
Swap-Arhi
Swap-Arhi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
agree rima! the family talks about rituals and traditions all the time (big pointer re-marriage) why is no one talking about sending Anjali to Shyams house why the heck should Shyam come here? I frankly wonder what the family is upto seriously! Makes no sense to me! Anjali needs to be with Shyam alone only then she will realize what a creep he is ! No one is giving her a chance to grow up that is the biggest problem in her life!

Chimpsyrima

Go to top