India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dadi was right actually (Page 4)

akanksha_a Senior Member
akanksha_a
akanksha_a

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
You are so right...That is exactly what I was thinking while watching Anjali-Shyam conversation yesterday. If they cannot live without each other and the family doesnt approve then why cant they move to their own house??? Secondly, Dadi, who claims to believe in 'reeti-riwaaz', is advocating for the son-in-law to be brought back as a ghar jamai. Is that a Raizada/Malik family tradition too??? She made a good point about Anjali being Shyam's responsibilty though.

But then again, if Shyam and not to forget Anjali are not in RM then how will the CVs' story progress? Hence again, for the nth time, logic goes out the window Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirlBanaya1innocentgreenChimpsyrini_katrima

Banaya1 Goldie
Banaya1
Banaya1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
I made a post on this too, but I said Arnav has been financially support Anjali and used to support Shyam too, so that does make him more responsible than Shyam. Shyam hasn't even provided a roof over Anjali's head. Even when he was thrown out of the house he was still using Anjali's credit card to buy CCTV equipment. What responsibility is Dadi talking about? She needs to tell Shyam to man up first.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_aChimpsy

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Cv's have lost it.
Banaya1 Goldie
Banaya1
Banaya1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by cagirl

and it's not just a matter of living arrangements...where the hell are shyam's family members? would have expected a raizada behn/beti to be married into a good family not just tosome random dude with no family.

i am curious to meet the scoundrel's family
which kind of family gave birth to such a criminal
and how did the raizadas allow such a marriage

Good point, I wonder who arranged the Shyam-Anjali match, maybe it was Arnav that's why he feels he let his Di down

cagirlChimpsy

nikeda Groupbie
nikeda
nikeda

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Actually now this Shyam drama has to unfold this track is going too long -  almost 1 year + let him be negative character and give trouble but his truth has to come out to every one now - CVs tried high point by showing miscarriage (actually murder by father) and TRP also did not increase so this whole concept failed - ppl do not have sympathy for Anjali (if main lead ka miscarriage touch wood should not happen like Sasural Simar Ka - to shayad TRP would have gone up - may be) - or lets put it other way such miscarriage tracks are really over used by Ekta serials in past so people have got immune to such scenes now

Chimpsyrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanksha_a

You are so right...That is exactly what I was thinking while watching Anjali-Shyam conversation yesterday. If they cannot live without each other and the family doesnt approve then why cant they move to their own house??? Secondly, Dadi, who claims to believe in 'reeti-riwaaz', is advocating for the son-in-law to be brought back as a ghar jamai. Is that a Raizada/Malik family tradition too??? She made a good point about Anjali being Shyam's responsibilty though.

But then again, if Shyam and not to forget Anjali are not in RM then how will the CVs' story progress? Hence again, for the nth time, logic goes out the window Smile
the story can progress in any way if a writer wants it
i am a writer ask me
they do not use logic and hence the audience cannot accept their pain for anjali
exactly how do the traditional dadi and anjali allow this continuous staying in brother's life?

akanksha_aChimpsy

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Banaya1

I made a post on this too, but I said Arnav has been financially support Anjali and used to support Shyam too, so that does make him more responsible than Shyam. Shyam hasn't even provided a roof over Anjali's head. Even when he was thrown out of the house he was still using Anjali's credit card to buy CCTV equipment. What responsibility is Dadi talking about? She needs to tell Shyam to man up first.
correct
it is all aboutthe money
shyam's lifestyle
anjali's designer sarees

all their expenses come from asr's wallet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chimpsy

craziefan Senior Member
craziefan
craziefan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
i really do not understand where the problem is - it is not that shyam is illiterate- he is a lawyer, so he should be earning enough to support a family(of only 2 members), he does not have any other responsibilities...so why don't they shift to their own bungalow/ apartment ??? 
dadi can be with anjali if she is not well enough to take care of herself...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirlChimpsyrima

Go to top