India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dadi was right actually (Page 12)

Sonata24 Groupbie
Sonata24
Sonata24

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

Its sad, but I gotta agree with you. Arnav should just let Anjali discover it by herself.

Though knowing the kind of homicidal maniac Snake is, he should keep an eye on them.
Actually, No point. Snake bloody managed to kill his own unborn child with no trace of conscience. There's no telling what he'll do next, just to break Arnav. 

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meeyaa

Actually that one gesture of Arnav to house her sister and giving her all rights to own and rule the house like her own has costed him a lot... she is supposed to be a master of parampara and doesnt even know the basics ...

and the best...as we say in tamil..."jaadiketha moodi"...(the right lid for the jar)...his wife Khushi also agrees and believes thats how things should be... a normal lady would first question...but Khushi will be called names if she even dares to think or suggest that...she has to even sacrifice her own life for the sake of her enemies...

the serial is aptly named ! 

More than Anjali's blind love for Shyam...it is Arnav's blind love for Anjali that is creating issues for himself...let his head rule for a min wrt Anjali and he would understand  that its her fault all the while...more than Shyam's... 

the CVs have destroyed the credibility of Arnav's character...here they show him saying Shyam cannot enter the house...and in the next scene...they show that Shyam enters the house, without any trouble and plots against him sitting inside his own damn house...what worth is ASR's dialog then...

its absolutely disgusting and repelling to say the least...this is the only serial where the villain is glorified instead of the hero...and Anjali cannot get any worse further...

meyaa you know tamil
so do I
jaadiku etta moodi is correct
khushi has become a cow girl (Smile) a boom boom madu who shakes her head for everything arnav says

and arnav wants his di to rule

how pathetic for his wife
his ardhangini

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

newipkk Newbie
newipkk
newipkk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
 Hi Rima,

Just commenting on the concept...I completely DISAGREE with the idea that a married woman is a husband's responsibility. I think the biggest problem of our society is this thinking which very much works against working woman because a husband is made  to feel that he is the primary bread winner and should provide for his wife. If society accepted the role of a woman as a primary provider and a husband as a supporter, we would truly become a progressive society.

The second idea which I disagree with is a woman has no rights on her maternal property after marriage. Society makes us believe so which I find wrong. Can you imagine how nice it would be if a girl doesn't have to leave her parent's house after marriage just for the sake of so called RESPECTABLE thing to do. Why can't a couple decide to live in a house which is most convenient for them---be it the girl's  house or boy's house?

After reading so many comments on your thread, I am disappointed with the opinion and thinking of so many educated women...I am not bashing anyone. Just sad at how many ages it will take to change such thinking! Education hasn't helped much.

I totally agree with the second part of your post that Arnav should give Di a chance to live her own life. I have always believed that Arnav being so protective and possessive about his Di has a major contribution to her becoming this weak (Anjali is ofc responsible for her situation but her family has not helped either). There are two ways to support a person --- one where you just take every decision for them and second where you give them all facts  and make them take their own decisions and make them responsible for their decisions. Arnav by choosing the first way has hurt his Di very much. It is sad to see so many women viewers on this forum to never bring this forth as you did and keep making HATE filled posts for Anjali. 
Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newipkk

Hi Rima,

Just commenting on the concept...I completely DISAGREE with the idea that a married woman is a husband's responsibility. I think the biggest problem of our society is this thinking which very much works against working woman because a husband is made  to feel that he is the primary bread winner and should provide for his wife. If society accepted the role of a woman as a primary provider and a husband as a supporter, we would truly become a progressive society.

The second idea which I disagree with is a woman has no rights on her maternal property after marriage. Society makes us believe so which I find wrong. Can you imagine how nice it would be if a girl doesn't have to leave her parent's house after marriage just for the sake of so called RESPECTABLE thing to do. Why can't a couple decide to live in a house which is most convenient for them---be it the girl's  house or boy's house?

After reading so many comments on your thread, I am disappointed with the opinion and thinking of so many educated women...I am not bashing anyone. Just sad at how many ages it will take to change such thinking! Education hasn't helped much.

I totally agree with the second part of your post that Arnav should give Di a chance to live her own life. I have always believed that Arnav being so protective and possessive about his Di has a major contribution to her becoming this weak (Anjali is ofc responsible for her situation but her family has not helped either). There are two ways to support a person --- one where you just take every decision for them and second where you give them all facts  and make them take their own decisions and make them responsible for their decisions. Arnav by choosing the first way has hurt his Di very much. It is sad to see so many women viewers on this forum to never bring this forth as you did and keep making HATE filled posts for Anjali. 

You are confusing lots of things here. Maternal property refers to property owned by parents. Here RM & rest of the property was earned by ASR thru his sweat & toil. What u say holds good only in the case of ancestral property.

Living is different frm freeloading. Living where u share the expenses & contribute based on ur salary is fine. But here poison ivy & her loser hubby r just parasites living a life of luxury sponging off ASR. You find that acceptable?

Also here its Anjali & Dadi who create a ruckus bt traditions/customs etc. There was huge hungama when ASR suggested a live in with LA. Now bt ARHI's marriage not being valid since they dint follow the rasam/sambhar/raita. So if they r so hidebound bt traditions then acc 2 Indian customs & traditions a woman is not supposed 2 stay in mayke but stay in her sasural aft marriage. Double standards? Much!
kittu_97 Newbie
kittu_97
kittu_97

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
oh god i think cvs r going crazy . surely arnav should sent poojali to mandir to pandititayan jobTongue

Go to top