Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: koiza.k

No matter how much i like her on screen i agree here.

I doubt there has been ANY statement which she hasn't changed over the past few years

from khan lovers to the point when asked in kwk who is the best khan naming none but imran khan.

not the biggest salman's fan right when she entered the industry to calling him a God when bodyguard happened

i hate pc, i love pc, i hate pc, i love pc (oh i cant make up my mind )

i DONT follow kat's filmography but i have done much DIFFERENT projects than her (you got to be a genius to say its different when you don't even follow her filmography 😕)

"hits and flops don't really matter" 2006 - "what are you saying yar, 2011 was an awesome year, i worked in two 100 crores block busters!!! 😡"

exactly!!
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Dexter - Exactly!!!

@Nalini - Couldnt have said it better myself!

@X praising Kareena - Agreed!

@Y praising Bebo - 👏

@Z praising Bebo - Exactly!! 👏

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

A more balanced statement would be --- It's no girl's dream to be stick thin or fat like a pillow 😆 

I think she just says what comes to her mind at that very moment. It's nice to be like that 😆
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But unfortunately she is taken seriously, no wonder why her topics are always 10+ pages long!😆
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: PigBenis

Saw this on tumblr so thought of sharing it...

----

A little Kareena K compare and contrast for you

• June: "Being fat is not sexy! Anyone who says that is talking crap. Any woman who says she doesn't want to be thin is talking nonsense. It's every girl's dream."

• September: "Hotness is about how a woman carries herself. It is not just about a thin waist and long legs. It is about the entire package."

😆😆

I see no discrepancy in her statements :

statement 1: She is telling why fatness cannot be sexy

statement 2:  She is talking about how one carries herself in totality.. in no way she is defending fatness or shunning being slim as everyone's dream.
She is just making a point that ONLY being slim is not enough, one needs to know how to carry herself.

So I don't see any issues among these two statements of Bebo.

She made perfect sense to me.
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail
she doesn't take herself so seriously. then why should we?😆
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: koiza.k

No matter how much i like her on screen i agree here.

I doubt there has been ANY statement which she hasn't changed over the past few years

from khan lovers to the point when asked in kwk who is the best khan naming none but imran khan.

not the biggest salman's fan right when she entered the industry to calling him a God when bodyguard happened

i hate pc, i love pc, i hate pc, i love pc (oh i cant make up my mind )

i DONT follow kat's filmography but i have done much DIFFERENT projects than her (you got to be a genius to say its different when you don't even follow her filmography 😕)

"hits and flops don't really matter" 2006 -    "what are you saying yar, 2011 was an awesome year, i worked in two 100 crores block busters!!! 😡"

Well said Koiza 👍🏼

I doubt if anybody takes her seriously and PC even said that in KWK, not that I'm a big PC fan 😆

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welll she is spoiled brat, she thinks she can say whatever she wants..  😆 Guess she  can afford that 'being a starkid' Kapoor, lol off course her attitude sucks.  And she forgots what she said yesterday.. .. she is just like Sonam but Sonam I  can tolerate somehow!!
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i will be waiting for the day the aritlce headline will say
THE REASON WHY KATRINA LIED ABOUT HER FATHER BEING AN INDIAN
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All my pics are photoshoped...