pratigya singh thakur:clueless :0

teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
how is it possible😲😲

guys so we saw asy doing noutanki,he tried to kill baba,now he taking the advantage f baba to enter in tn so that he can take his revenge frm thakurs...😡
but pratigya who intially suspected asy on crime scene is clueless😲.

its the same pratigya who can easily smell nything wrong going to happen😕nd this time even her sister nd sister in law were suspicious..😔

well now the question is who will be the frst one to knw the real intentions f asy...😕hope nt p's sister🥱🤓

but i think prats will be the frst one who will get to knw abt asy nd his intentions nd may be she will save kst nd entire thakur clan frm asy's intentions😔may be asy will again try to harm k 😕

so vt after his revealation 🥱every thing back to nrmal in tn with asy's sorry nd his acceptnce
Edited by teenss - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arey Now Cv's are trying to show the Karan-Arjun bond b/w KST-ASY😲😆So u stay cool and enjoy the whole  nautanki🥱Prats is dumb nowadaysPoor Mohit !Still he doesn't know which role he's playing😆Villain role or saintAnyway ur question-who'll be the first person 😛I think It will be  our maidamji😃
teenss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

Arey Now Cv's are trying to show the Karan-Arjun bond b/w KST-ASY😲😆So u stay cool and enjoy the whole  nautanki🥱Prats is dumb nowadaysPoor Mohit !Still he doesn't know which role he's playing😆Villain role or saintAnyway ur question-who'll be the first person 😛I think It will be  our maidamji😃

bold... bt here karan is betraying arjun...😕nd poor asy,,he is nt poor yet,,🤔jst wait fr sm1 to enter in his life

well have nt watched the episode soo vt to enjy.😔..bt always njy being there🤗

now

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: teenss

bold... bt here karan is betraying arjun...😕

now

ThanksGod u didn't watch itbtw i loved KST's some punches😆Hilarious!U r bored and i m irritated😔
teenss thumbnail

ThanksGod u didn't watch itbtw i loved KST's some punches😆Hilarious!U r bored and i m irritated😔

vt punchess😲tellbo😳

bold;;dnt be yar😊 update uor ff,,u will feel good
dhakarn thumbnail
i don't think P is being dumb ... she is just being trusting ... n thinking with emotions

her first reaction was abrupt , she knows that ASY called K to talk n so she suspected him , after seeing K in such state ... but later when her mind was relaxed , she thought of how ASY helped her to get K to hospital n then about the fact that ASY didn't strike back K ... n K too confirmed the fact ... so she may be thinking that ASY is repenting his wrongs ...

but both kriya r forgetting to think one thing : if ASY wants to 'apologize' why would he select such a remote n creepy location ? 😕 
teenss thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

i don't think P is being dumb ... she is just being trusting ... n thinking with emotions

her first reaction was abrupt , she knows that ASY called K to talk n so she suspected him , after seeing K in such state ... but later when her mind was relaxed , she thought of how ASY helped her to get K to hospital n then about the fact that ASY didn't strike back K ... n K too confirmed the fact ... so she may be thinking that ASY is repenting his wrongs ...

but both kriya r forgetting to think one thing : if ASY wants to 'apologize' why would he select such a remote n creepy location ? 😕 

bold agree...😊

nd abt last point,,thats y am thinking sooner or later prats will come to knw the real intentions f asy that he is using his hubby or that mrder attempt,,nd who knws again asy try to do smthing with k as its easy fr him now😕

dhakarn thumbnail

bold agree...😊

nd abt last point,,thats y am thinking sooner or later prats will come to knw the real intentions f asy that he is using his hubby or that mrder attempt,,nd who knws again asy try to do smthing with k as its easy fr him now😕

the sooner ASY is exposed the better ...   whoever finds out ... as P is the main protagonist chances r that she may find out ...but i think SS will find out n K won't believe him  

dunno why is kriya always surrounded by murderers n evils 😡 🤢
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail

[QUOTE=Snigdhakhanam

now

vt punchess😲tellbo😳

He said-dui mukha saap to bohot dekhe lekingdui mukha baap kabhi nehi dekhe the..wo bhi aaj dekh liye😆😆something like that he said🤔
Bruce_L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

vt punchess😲tellbo😳

He said-dui mukha saap to bohot dekhe lekingdui mukha baap kabhi nehi dekhe the..wo bhi aaj dekh liye😆😆something like that he said🤔 Thanx Sweety, got one dialogue of week