Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Hmm!.. Connect the dots

nvijaydev Newbie
nvijaydev
nvijaydev

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Guys,

Before we come to conclusions let us give some credit to the CVs. They after all created these characters and got us hooked on to the magic of ARVI and ARMAN. Having said that, I am totally with you all that they can use a bit more creativity and not revolve around misunderstandings, un-wed pregnancies, love triangles and on on. It is a bit retarded, especially in India now where the life is so vibrant and women are so confident, these shows have to grow up a little bit and cater to their audience. I miss those dialogs of Purvi where she says "We targeted 30+ women for some survey because they are the home ministers even though they don't make financial contribution, and so on". Somebody was doing their homework and seems like they are on vacation or quit the show and we are back to old soup in a new can.   

Next, having said all that I think CVs are up to something here. For the forum members who are depressed and crying I think it is not so bad. Let us connect the dots (may be I am completely off but lets play along for a minute). 
Last week Savitha and Sachu from nowhere talk about the fake signature on divorce paper. Someone heard it for sure. I think it is either Ovi or Manav or may be Teju. They know they can't get Savita to just accept the truth without drama. So they are cooking up something so she can reveal it herself (totally my guess). 

Option 1: Ovi. Arjun may have finally taken the time to explain to Ovi that she has to really grow up and he can help her get over her OCD. They were afterall good friends until Ms Purvi showed up. So there is a chance that she is part of this drama to expose Savitha. She looks too emotionless in the scenes otherwise. 
Option 2: Manav may have heard it and is completely mad at his mother for ruining his life. He may be upto something here. Seems illogical because he probably woudn't use Ovi to expose Savita. But then it is a daily soap. Any crap is a fair game.
Option 3: Could be Teju or even Damodar and they are upto something. 

I am sure Arjun, DK and Purvi are in it to win it. Anyway something is cooking and lets wait and watch. Again it is just a show and lets not get emotional. I remember Rithwik saying in one of the interviews that Arjun and Purvi are a symbol of love and they know what it means to the audience. 

Adios, have to study for my statistics class and PR probabilities seem more interesting and beats the statistical odds (:-) of logic and reasoning.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kath1Jamuxpn_92Jaishankarsoapwatcher1newt2007MagicalParipallavi25

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Good luck with your studying for stats!  This story sure beats all odds.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rashi85MagicalPari

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
i cannot see any dots..just holes!!!!!!
sorry but nothing can convince us that it is a trap or just fake marriage...its over!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajubee5MagicalPari

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
fantastic study

I too have one option.
Manav is the one who came to the place where Sachin and Savita were discussing about fake signature. so there is chance of Manav hearing something.

Ovi just ignored Punni saying she couldn't stop the marriage. Her initial sad face is not there. Comparing with her earlie behaviours, she should have gone to something like threatening infornt of everyone in the mandap. but She is calm.  Either she is also part of fake marriage plan or later relaised her mistake and decided to help Arjun-Purvi.

DK spoke to Manav to do Kanyadhan for Purvi. Manav too agreed DK also tried to explain how Manav will be missing Archu after their Divorce.

2. not sure Purvi has any knowledge about signature. but Purvi wants to do something for her mother. Purvi decided to try her last chance of sacrificing Arjun. she called Ovi and informed her to get ready for marriage. Purvi convinced Arjun to marry Ovi. Ovi overhearing their conversation understood how much Arjun love Purvi. she truned the idea of marriage into fake one. Ovi kept sindoor on her own.

Arjun and Ovi came to mandap. Only Ovi is going to take blessing from Archu.

DK may be part of this drama. Either the marriage already happened between Arjun and Purvi in front of DK. Or will be done after the truth is revealed.

Purvi and Ovi aware of Savita or not. but they are trying to cancel the divorce. They mught have decided to play the drama until Manav and Archu decided to live together for the sake of Purvi's sacrifice.

I'll be waiting until friday episode with this hope.

I'm hoping this forums will be celebrating this weekend with Arjun Purvi dreamsBig smile along with Archu Manav fans.

Edited by newt2007 - 05 September 2012 at 11:29pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index