Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

When's Purvi going to prove her love????

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Arjun has time and time again bent over backwards and gone throught hell to prove his love for her.  He made up fo the worse mistake of not breaking up with Ovi before falling in love and not stopping the engagement.  He paid the price for it and fought hard.  He took the lashing and lost a lot of respect.

He took every challenge thrown at him to show that he loves only PURVI!  He gave up his name, his money, the clothes on his back and swallowed all his pride and downgraded himself and worked long hours.  And even when he finally had all the money and was ready to show his love, he sacrificed that to save someones life. He made a sacrific that didn't affect others lives. It was something that was only going to hurt him.  I didn't show that he didn't love her, it showed that he had heart that he can do it again.It was money not his life.

Then when her life was in danger.  He couldn't sit  and wait. He couldn't bare the pain of thinking of his love being in danger.  He risked his life for her.  got shot TWICE!!!!!  he was still ready to go out and earn his money and show that he loved her.  Luckily Archana gave up and said she sees the love and it is Pure and true.  She consented to the marriage.  Got happy and excited about it.

Time after time Arjun has vowed to keep Purvi happy.  Vowed to never leave her.  And sings from rooftops how much he loves her.  She shyly agrees that she loves him too.  Then today she just threw he away.

Archana made her bed let her lay in it.  She wanted to make one child happy so she ruined the lives of the others and didn't think twice about the scars and pain she cause her husband.  Thats not Purvi's bed to make up.  

My question is... When is Purvi  (even Archana) going to prove their love the men they love.  When are they going to shout from the rooftops.  When are they going ot face the fires for Arjun and Manav.  When are they going to put their man's feelings above their own and others.  That's what those men have done for them time and time again.  When are they going to do something.  They don't love the men that love them.  They are ungrateful and they take the men that love them for granted.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

aasthadnamitagloryzkhushikulz19Awesome2210lukin4goodSoapjdronamrajuMAYURFAN001bee5Laila2009..StarAngel..shermacrazygirl4RDAshlaikaMagicalParibonibrightsashashyamAnAvidReaderrashi85Dabulls23_OrChiD_

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
^^^^^^^ Superb post...I hear ya and agree totally with you...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajuampliphyAshlaikabee5shermasashashyam

ifrini Goldie
ifrini
ifrini

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
how is another thing I am looking forward to ..                                          

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ampliphy

angelz6 Groupbie
angelz6
angelz6

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Exactly, when is she gonna prove her love to Arjun, she Loves only her Aayi nd keeps proving that. Though I have NO hopes that purvi will prove her Love, there is no room left for it now Arjun - Ovi got married that's the end of the story.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

neha.sainjdronamrajuampliphycrazygirl4RDbee5..StarAngel..shermasashashyam

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Excellent post. I don't see any chemistry between these two characters and I certainly can't recollect any moment on the show where Purvi fell for Arjun.  He declared his love to her and then she responded but I never saw her fall in love with him. It all looked very forced. Subsequently it is very hard for her to prove her love to him.  

I am not a fan of sacrificial leading ladies but on this show the decision has some basis as she would be giving her mother her family; she feels so indebted to Archana she cannot imagine living her life knowing that Archana was alone and she had the power to change it.  

So is Purvi going to leave? Is she going to return home? It's hard to tell what will happen but the MahaSangaram episode is going to reveal quite a bit - at least we hope. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ampliphycrazygirl4RDbonibright

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ampliphy

Arjun has time and time again bent over backwards and gone throught hell to prove his love for her.  He made up fo the worse mistake of not breaking up with Ovi before falling in love and not stopping the engagement.  He paid the price for it and fought hard.  He took the lashing and lost a lot of respect.

He took every challenge thrown at him to show that he loves only PURVI!  He gave up his name, his money, the clothes on his back and swallowed all his pride and downgraded himself and worked long hours.  And even when he finally had all the money and was ready to show his love, he sacrificed that to save someones life. He made a sacrific that didn't affect others lives. It was something that was only going to hurt him.  I didn't show that he didn't love her, it showed that he had heart that he can do it again.It was money not his life.

Then when her life was in danger.  He couldn't sit  and wait. He couldn't bare the pain of thinking of his love being in danger.  He risked his life for her.  got shot TWICE!!!!!  he was still ready to go out and earn his money and show that he loved her.  Luckily Archana gave up and said she sees the love and it is Pure and true.  She consented to the marriage.  Got happy and excited about it.

Time after time Arjun has vowed to keep Purvi happy.  Vowed to never leave her.  And sings from rooftops how much he loves her.  She shyly agrees that she loves him too.  Then today she just threw he away.

Archana made her bed let her lay in it.  She wanted to make one child happy so she ruined the lives of the others and didn't think twice about the scars and pain she cause her husband.  Thats not Purvi's bed to make up.  

My question is... When is Purvi  (even Archana) going to prove their love the men they love.  When are they going to shout from the rooftops.  When are they going ot face the fires for Arjun and Manav.  When are they going to put their man's feelings above their own and others.  That's what those men have done for them time and time again.  When are they going to do something.  They don't love the men that love them.  They are ungrateful and they take the men that love them for granted.

Thank you for this post, ampliphy.
We are never going to get to watch it, but feels great solace at least reading it.

ampliphy

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
guys  ovis 1 sentence ruin everything for purvi and that is '''''''my mom give everything to you and now u  return everything''''''' i dont know what happened suddenly but its only for gratitudness nothing more  but purvi use arjun for her moms happiness ..is she happy???? and i dont think purvi loves arjun ever 1st arjun force then she accept then again arjun forced then she accept and then when arcana not accepted them then she was silent and arjun did everything for her in fact for get her  and now he is going to ruin his life for purvi for prove his love again  but is purvi did anything for arjun ??? no ,,we never asked that question but yesterday what was happened then that question necessary but   this question is valueless coz of mahanata ,,cvs show us mahanata for mom..so purvi is  the best daughter ...mahanata my foot...purvi never love arjun ,it is arjun who loves her and may be forever ..he  will love her and where is gone  purvi ???  will she back in karnazkar house ??? nooo,hope not coz she is proved that she is not any part of the deshmukh and  not arcanas daughter as she  didnt listen arcans and she paid her adoptation price so hope she will not back in home...this is ridiculous !!!!! yeah  may be arjun will  have no type of relation with ovi without so called wed but what ever this is ridiculous to see in her own eyes that people said ovi is arjuns wife so hope she will not back  before arjun ovis so called marrige broken officially...

ampliphy

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Lovely post !! Apparently never !! Or rather, this is the extent of her great love, which borders on extreme selfishness, but is masked with a cloak of Mahantha. No woman who claims to love a man so much would do what Purvi has done to Arjun. She just sacrificed him at the altar, so to speak !

Edited by jdronamraju - 06 September 2012 at 4:17am

ampliphy

Go to top