India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Confused!!!

sparkle0920 Newbie
sparkle0920
sparkle0920

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Hey guys actually I missed a couple of episodes of HD and Im kinda confused about a couple of things...Did Rishi actually get married to Shweta? and is Indu Rishi and Shweta's kid? And why does everyone say that shes Indras child? Are they just saying it cause they always thought of Indu as her child? Im really lost...so If someone can fill me in I'll be grateful Smile

Thanks

Edited by sparkle0920 - 05 September 2012 at 10:48pm

Divineluster IF-Addictz
Divineluster
Divineluster

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Hiii...as indira had brain tumor she forced rishi to marry sweta bz she felt she will die soon bz of brain tumor  n want rishi happy after her death...initially rishi disagree but later agree bz indira told dat she will go for treatment only after rishi-swetha marrige...marriage was not complete bz indira faints inbetween n dey stop marriage...

Later dey came to know indira is pregnant n she is in a critical condition so cant deliver baby...so swetha became surrogant mother of inshi's child...so indu is inshis baby delivered by swetha...

after dat dey r showing 8 years leap...

some mysterys are there...for that try to watch regularly...

Thank u...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangNishaath

hebasamiya IF-Dazzler
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
It is clear that rishi & shweta r married couple

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index