India-Forums

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

Any guess on the big natasha secret...

bhanu Goldie
bhanu
bhanu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
i think the actual natasha must have killed someone in driving (as she is interested in fast car) and also i think the nimrit is actual natasha.

Ie the reason amrit will send natasha to jail.

This is my guess on the secret... what r your guess???????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minga

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
If you have watched current track it clearly indicates Nats is Nimrit..the USP of this show is the love of Agni..its about true love triumph against evil.

Agam has fallen in love once again with his Nimrit..his heart has felt the connection with hers thus this pain..anger..jealousy to see her with someone else..as its said in love face does not matter its the heart and soul..

Yes real Natasha oberoi is completely the opposite ..Agam already has his doubts that Nats cant be the natasha oberoi everyone talks about..

Real Natasha loves car racing and here nimrit is afraid of fast cars coming towards her..she is left handed and nimrit is right handed..she is champion in swimming whereas nimrit does not know it..

My prediction real natasha oberoi is alive and must have done something ..Amrit got the info and to get rid of Nats will get her arrested..

What Amrit does not know Nats is not real Natasha oberoi but its Nimrit posing for mr  oberoi daughter..

I can feel Amrit plan may backfire again and turn out positive for Agni..we must not forget Agam is in love and will save Nats/Nimrit this time and we know how much he hates Amrit..

Then she will come up again with another plan..now guess what it can be...

Edited by saveeta24 - 05 September 2012 at 11:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Monics316krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Well said Savee..Thumbs Up

My point to is the same..Smile

Edited by krithikas - 05 September 2012 at 11:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

bhanu Goldie
bhanu
bhanu

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
  who the look alike of nimrit????
naz05 Senior Member
naz05
naz05

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
yesterday when that lady confronted mr oberoi about his daughter, she said her name WAS natasha she was talking in the past tense i think she died and he has given nimrit her face but then who is dimple going to play...
Barbiedoll_sona IF-Sizzlerz
Barbiedoll_sona
Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Must be a new charecter..nothing is option..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index