Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Anjali...a character who demeans the identity ...

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
...of a woman. Here I sit listening to an inspiring speech by an aspiring attorney and activist Sandra Fluke in the Convention... and the first thought that came to my mind is Ms Gul being a woman has created such a woman character like Anjali. Anjali as a character has repeatedly brought disgrace and humiliation to the identification of Women in general.

I am appalled by the fact that being a woman herself she is on a mission to demean a fellow woman.

Ms Gul...if you are reading this...please understand that Anjali cannot be sympathized for...I cannot even pity her because whenever I see her... all I see is the way she has manipulated every situation to fulfill her wishes...I remember the day she blackmailed Khushi to work for her... do you really feel that you can feed us with this miscarriage sequence and buy sympathy votes for her and above all for Ms Bhanot. No... You have managed to do the opposite...you have pushed me into an emotion of disgust for her because all I see is a SELFISH woman.

Anjali chooses to support her husband...GO AHEAD LADY... support him with your head held high...on your husband's territory...walk out of your brother's home. Don't plead to be with your husband if you trust him...be proud to be with him.

Be a doting wife and Live your life with your husband in your own home provided by your husband. Beggars don't choose Anjali. If you live in your brother's house...you don't get to choose...you will have to abide.

Ms Gul...give Anjali a backbone...she disgusts me.

Edited by Rupunzale - 05 September 2012 at 10:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diya33

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top