Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: Dil To Pagal Hai

dkapi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey everybody :) I'M starting this new FF Humko Deewana Kar gaye. The characters in this are the same from IPKKND but I have changed Arnav's Character along with Shyam as he is a really nice person in this, i mean guys lets give him a break.This FF is filled with drama and romance. 
The title of this FF is indeed named after the movie "Dil to paagal hai" but the FF is surely not just the same :) 

"The Prologue"

In RM, everyone was having breakfast together in the dinning room. Their land-line started ringing.
"I'll receive the call" saying that Anjali went to pick the phone up in the living area. 
"Namaste masi. Aap kaise hai?... Hum sub bilkul theek hai... aur batayie waha sab kaise hai? ... [Anjali smiled] Kyaa? Sach mein wo shaadi ke liya maan gaye? Masiji ap ko bohot bohot badhayie... Ji hum zaroor aayenge. Accha bye masiji". She ended the call and came back to the table with a bright smilling face. 
"Kaun tha Anjali Bitiya, aap bohot khush nazar aa rahi hai?" Nani asked excitedly.
"Woh masiji ka phone tha, keh rahi thi ki Karan finally shaadi ke liye man gaye" 
"Are ye to bohot Khushi ki baat hai Rani Sahiba" Shyam said happily
"Jee Bilkul. Waise bhi hamein to lagta tha ki Akash ke baad hamare kisi bhi bhai ki shaadi me shamil hona to hamara sapna hi reh jayega kyunki ye MR. Arnav to shaadi karne wale hai nahi or Karan bhi waise hi the but thank God ki atleast woh to shaadi kar rahein hai" she complained
"Di can you please stop this Shaadi non-sense. I can't believe that Karan is ready to spoil his life" Arnav commented. 
"Aap to chup hi rahiye Chotte" anjali said making a face.
"Waisen Anjali bitiya, shaadi kab hai?" Nani asked
"Are han Anjali bitiya Ben iz the shaadi going to say Hello Hai Bye Bye!?" Mami asked in her typical accent. Everybody cracked a smile on her silly antics. 
"Wo Nani Mami 3 hafton ke baad".
"Accha bitwa" 
"Arre han wo nani Masiji keh rahi thi ko wo chahtin hai ki hum log waha Saturday tak pohonch jaye, actually Karan chahta hai ki shaadi se pehle sab bhai behen ikkathe milke rahein or shaadi ki tayaariyan karein" Anjali explained 
"Oh he's soo sweat! It's a pity I haven't met him yet!" Payal pitched into the convo. Akash started fake coughing; Payal knew the reason behind it. 
"Don't worry Akash unfortunately meri shaadi tumse ho chuki hai or wo Karan bhi shaadi kar raha hai is liye tumhe tension lene ki koi zaroorat nahi" everybody including Arnav cracked up laughing. Akash got embarrassed. 
"Anyways, everyone I don't think I'll be able to make it until two days before the wedding as I have business Conference scheduled for the next two weeks regarding the Fashion Show that I'm organizing in Mumbai next month". 
"Chotte I'm not taking any excuse for going, your coming and it's final" Anjali ordered Arnav with a strict face. 
"Chotte Anjali bitwa bilkul sahi keh rahin hai, hum jante hain ki aap ko Shaadiyon pe jaana pasand nahi hai magar is bar hum apki ek na sunenge" Nani told him angrily. 
"I can't Di and Nani as I have a lot of work here. I'm sorry but I'm not coming and it's final" 
"To theek hai fir hum me se koi bhi nahi jayega chotte, Nani hum abhi Masiji ko phone karke bata dete hai ki hum log nahi aa rahe kyun ki CHOTTE BOHOT BUSY HAI KI WO APNE BHAI KI SHAADI NAHI ATTEND KAR SAKTE" Anjali tried emotional blackmail on Arnav
"Di why aren't you guys going. Waise bhi Akash to ja hi raha hai so wat's the big deal?"
"The Big deal is that Chotte it's your Cousin's marriage who loves you so much and does so much for you and he wants all of us to be there to enjoy the best days of his life and someone over here is JUST MAKING A RIDICULOUS EXCUSE OF WORK SO THAT HE DOESN'T GET TO ATTEND THE MARRIAGE. If we go then we'll go together AS IN ALL OF US!!! and if ur not coming then We're not going as well. Hope I'm clear Chotte" Anjali told Arnav in a high pitch voice. 
"Fine Di, I'm coming no need of all this drama" Arnav gave up on his Di coz he knew Anjali really wanted to attend the marriage and it's true that Karan was one of his best couzins ever as he was always there when Arnav needed him. Anjali and everyone were happy that now there Chotte will be joining the marriage. 
Offcourse Arnav's presence was needed as the PLAN THAT WAS PLANTED BY THE RAIZADAS was only possible to work if Arnav will be present. 
-------------------------------------------------------------

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters