Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Eps 335 Picture n uncuts

chowna Goldie
chowna
chowna

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Eps 335

On one side is a brother fighting for his sister on the other side is a sister who doesnt care hoots for her brother but thinks only of shamji

Today marked the end of a wonderful relationship between a brother and sister for me
 she crossed all stupidity when she made her demand.

Today i saw manpulation at its best no doubt he is lawyer
he fed the words in her head and made it look like her thoughts

Today by the end of the episode Shyam Jah did what he had planed to he pushed Arnav into the corner he made Arnav eat his words of never letting him in back into the house via his own sister
Today he created a rift between a brother and sister though the rift is not prominent

Today Arnav Learnt only the truth about Dadi
The day he learns the truth that his own sister went behind his back he will be shattered

The battle lines are drawn Arnav stand alone with Khusi against Dadi and Shyam

Today he also learnt that he went with Khushi the day he sent Shyam out but all wont take his word as a right word without proof and this should be an indication for him he will have to prove Khushi right and she will have to stand test of time where she will face the music but the hand that supports her should be his the way today she is siupporting him he will have to do the same.

Since his sister has asked for Shyam to be brought back he will realise she is not trusting his word agaist Shyam and he will have to prove Shyam for what he is in front of his Di

For all those who thought that CVs runined her character no she is within her character she is a kind hearted person who looks at things at face value. She got caught in Shyams web despite knowing how he is because if his manipulative  ways. Look a tthe conversation again between Arnav and Khushi. she expresses her opinion he though in anger listens and controls himself and then tell her he still doesnt trust Shyam she listens and tell him ok i trust u r opinion. Can any one see progress between the  two there was one time when Khusi would  have told him off and walked aways today both are expressing opinons and then coming to an understanding. Its a steps in their relationship which has more thorns then the bed of roses each time they will be tested they will emerge stronger.

CVs i hope in hell u dont spoil it tomorrow

At the end of the epsode my heart went out to a 14year old Arnav and also a grown 28 year old arnav who still deals with the same with no happiness for him

Man of Expressions
Arnav Singh Raizada

Image of the day

The person who used to be the end of the wrath by him today is the hand to calm him down

To the episode

The cot where the evidence i still assume os there is being removed to the base room
let ssee who gets hold of the will there.
Anjali asked a valid question what did she have girl or boy we dont knwo yet but seriaously what did they do with the baby body .  Who cleaned up the room and the elsectical wired the glass and bloody . Hp did it and he comes and later tells Arnav about it.

I want to know which doctor looked after Anjali he shoudl loose his license to practise
how did he not see glass cuts on the legs and also not badage it
i know its fiction but still

Arnav and Khushi
A bond so strong that they sand by each ther not that againast
I remains to be seen how strong it is as the story  progresses

Ps our leads are the onely ones in the same clothes since thursdays though we have had 5 days since then not counting weekends in IPKKND world its been 2 days

the love that he shows at her trust in him

Uncut  Khushi and Arnav Conversation

Grandson v/s Grandmom

I agree whi dont u go back to where u came form u have dont othign but create more problems u left them 14years back spend next 14 again ashram

How he iunvield dadis face in front of family
how he controlled his ager when Khusi was pointed finger at being the casue
Dadi didnt u hear there was a nattempt of murder on your grandson
can u get out of the damaji rant
if u are so concern about damadji and u said anjlai is not arnavs responsibility then why dont u let damadji take anjali with him instead of letting him in rm as u said its his responsibility.
Maybe you should say to damadji since arnav doesnt want you in rm u can take your wife and go

Barun you voice modulaton controlled anger loved it Clap

Uncut Arnav and Dadi Conversation

Mr Jah brainwashed his wife and managed to cause a rift between the siblings and break the house into 2 parts

Anjali for your husband u got of the bed and came to manipulate your brother

The request that shocks the family except DADI
Chotey hume humare Shyamji wapas dedo
Showing she didnt trust his word against her husband.

Uncut  Anjali askes for Shyam

Comments and likes appreciated

Free to use images just credit

Edited by chowna - 05 September 2012 at 10:17pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

pamehtasrisupgem_14CrazzySassy4Umeeta27fernanl2chatritssami99Arshi143dimishramysticmanthrithendralfan007mishty_angelana-twilightcrazyaddictionakurmapuriyarosesKhushiDMjessjazzjen_xsupriya.arshipinki_sanyalsreemeeraShweta_1amisuvsanny-beautifulnehusashhhPreets19VasantiLadsun_shine_girlriafnabella39srijaaa127Katelynmisscrazyfanvandana1965ProngsPadsMoonypinky89sarra0ragvir.fan.Brooke.--Amy--crazyyfanNestleToulouse

meeta27 Groupbie
meeta27
meeta27

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks
jen_x IF-Dazzler
jen_x
jen_x

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
thanks you for taken ur time to do this Smile
misscrazyfan IF-Rockerz
misscrazyfan
misscrazyfan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
its awesome...
sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks
rosegold Goldie
rosegold
rosegold

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
ur post has now become part of my daily staple in IF... love the collage of ASR.Thumbs Up
_Mansi IF-Dazzler
_Mansi
_Mansi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
tfs!!!
pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Awesome thanks :)

Go to top