India-Forums

Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum
Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

Look what I found On SP site of EDSKHPH

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

Kishan ki Radha bana karo mujhe kanhaiyya kaha karo! Well, that's just what the charming Aniket seems to be telling the ladies on the sets of Ek Doosre Se Karte Hai Pyaar Hum.

Aniket_Sanyukta_SushilaOur little birdie tells us that apna Aniket loves spending most of his time and talking to the ladies of the show. So much for being the Kanhaiya on the sets that the ladies now have to literally throw him out of their room when they want to have some girly gossip. Ouch!

And what do the younger lot Shashwat, Forum and Binoy do in between shots? It's reading and watching movies by the plenty for them. Badi bahu Sushila prefers catching up on some sleep. Hmmm...

Watch this space for more Gupshup on all your favourite shows on STAR Plus.

I adore this pic, Pravira is looking cuteEmbarrassed Embarrassed and Sanyukta smiling khule dil se ShockedShocked

And Vishal, main sadke jawa.. BlushingBlushing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tejal is trying to impress Sanyukta, while Sushila is helping her in every possible way. Monikangana is not pleased with Sushila's affection towards Tejal. She goes to the extent of spoiling her image in front of the family members.

Our source from Ek Doosre Se Karte Hai Pyaar Hum tells us, "Sanyukta asks Sushila to make kuldevta's prasad with five different fruits. Sushila tells Tejal to take up this job to impress Sanyukta. Monikangna goes with them in the kitchen to help them. While getting the fruits, she feels nauseated when she picks the chikoo.  Also, she hides the chikoo and gives the rest of the fruits for the prasad. The prasad gets ready but Monikangna tricks Tejal and spoils it. "

When contacted Sushila says, "Tejal is a nice girl and is a perfect match for Aniket. I want everyone in the family to accept her. For me there is no difference between Monikangna and Tejal, but these days I am helping Tejal to impress all the family members, especially baa."

A tensed Tejal says, "I know Sanyukta aunty has not accepted me as her daughter-in-law, but I am doing my best to impress her. I have never offended her. I know she likes Monikangana more. Thankfully, I have Sushila bhabhi to help me. This time I have made kuldevta's prasad. But when I offered the prasad to the family members, it was all spoiled."

Will Tejal impress Sanyukta? How did Monikangana spoil the prasad made by Tejal? To find out watch Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum, Monday to Friday at 7.30 PM only on STAR Plus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read many reviews regarding the current track of the show, none is liking it they are saying this show was different when it took off, but has turned again into the same old kitchen politics. many said they loved the initial episodes of the show which was refreshing as compared to what is been telecasted today. Major are upset on the track of the show.

But according to me how are the Producers and the writers responsible for making the show into same old kitchen politics making MK go all negative???? When the show was showing all happy go lucky events in the show, people didnt like it then and now with the same old kitchen politics they dont like it again. So what exactly does the audience wants to see????? Happy go luck family NOOO!!!!! kitchen politics???? NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And secondly why compare TRPs of EDSKHPH with a show like SGP???? I agree that EDSKHPH cant get the  TRPs which SGP was getting, but common yaa at least EDSKHPH is giving the best to it. At the 7.30 pm IST time slot EDSKHPH is doing decently well with TRPs. EDSKHPH is all together a 5-6 months old show, and the rest of the shows on SP are running from 3years and more, so making a stand for a show like EDSKHPH isnt easy and SP is here  at fault for giving a show like EDSKHPH an underdog treatment, with no proper promotions neither a ME (last ME was TejYunkta meet) and no promos (last promo was yogya bahu) if the SP doesnt promote its new ventures how is the audience gonna see the shows??? SP should lower down promoting those shows which already have made a mark amongst the audience and should concentrate on how to promote new shows like EDSSKHPH ...

Edited by dhruti - 05 September 2012 at 10:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Beena_g-Khush-imagine-addictGuggul_TaNi_

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
TFS 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

imagine-addictMadhura2105_TaNi_

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

TFS 

only TFS?????????????????  ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

i have a Ramayana down whose comment regarding that??????????  AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thamanna85imagine-addict_TaNi_

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

imagine-addictMadhura2105

rr12 Newbie
rr12
rr12

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
And Vishal, main sadke jawa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

imagine-addictMadhura2105

imagine-addict IF-Dazzler
imagine-addict
imagine-addict

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
so true,

star plus is guilty of treating this serial, like sanyukta is treating tejal Cry
that non stop kalakari drama, gets one promo after another, but for EDSKHPH they keep showing the same old Binoy crying over forgetting their anniversary Promo.

The show has moved so far from that track. its annoying. Come on star plus. Yeh drama bhi apke parivaar ka hissa hai. stop treating it like your husbands, illegitimate child from some torrid love affair. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura2105

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rr12

And Vishal, main sadke jawa

one more contender behind VG AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

just kidding TongueTongue
Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imagine-addict

so true,

star plus is guilty of treating this serial, like sanyukta is treating tejal Cry
that non stop kalakari drama, gets one promo after another, but for EDSKHPH they keep showing the same old Binoy crying over forgetting their anniversary Promo.

The show has moved so far from that track. its annoying. Come on star plus. Yeh drama bhi apke parivaar ka hissa hai. stop treating it like your husbands, illegitimate child from some torrid love affair. Angry

very well said, the foolish and unbearable KKs are getting promos on promos and here new ventures are treated as shit AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry    and then they are sacked arbitrarily for not getting TRPs, i mean how will a show get TRPs until its not promoted to its best, its high time now that SP promotes EDSKHPH the same way as they do their well established other shows ...

EDSKHPH is given a step motherly treatment by SP AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

imagine-addict

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index