Khushi's love for Arnav: Edited - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Very well said. Thank you for getting everyone's focus back to Khushi's pure love for Arnav
Originally posted by chowna

i agree

i want to see the day lhushi goes through tought time i wan arnav to be that pillar behind khushi yesterday we saw a cglimpse of what she may have to face again dadi wants proof anjali may demand the same till then bring back shyam thats what i tihnk it moving towards

Its tha ttime when Arnav will be tested for his love to stand by khushi against hi Di to prove Khusi is right and Shyam is wrong

arnav agsinst DI...!!!!nice dream!!!""this stupid cvs will never come up with it...i really need a siblings rift right now...fingers crossed
Good post .Khushi's love is the height of unconditional love.But some how I did not like the way she said that Shyam must have changed and that no injustice should be done . Like Anjali Khushi too can be easily manipulated
Edited by ipkkndfan21 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by yaju

😊  wow!!!!!!!!!  your  post  is   crisp  and  to the  mark   .loved  it.
thanks buddy
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Yeah Khushi SURE loves Arnie boy! THAT much is 100% clear! NOW it remains to be seen does HE love her the same way??

1 Million dollar question!
exactly
that is the million dollar question
 Nice post.Khushi's love for Arnav is unconditional.Her happiness lies in arnav' s happiness. 
Originally posted by Harshitha

Khushi loves ASR unconditionally but she never gets that love back in the same amount it comes in tiny installments.

Khushi does any thing & every thing for the people she loves & respects - she should get it back too.

harshu the fact that she does not get it back is why we are so obsessed with her a her 'cause
Originally posted by chowna

i agree

i want to see the day lhushi goes through tought time i wan arnav to be that pillar behind khushi yesterday we saw a cglimpse of what she may have to face again dadi wants proof anjali may demand the same till then bring back shyam thats what i tihnk it moving towards

Its tha ttime when Arnav will be tested for his love to stand by khushi against hi Di to prove Khusi is right and Shyam is wrong

that is a dream for me
to see arnav stand up and fight her battles
protect her
comfort her
you said what is in my heart
Originally posted by rima

harshu the fact that she does not get it back is why we are so obsessed with her a her 'cause

still rima there is a limit to everything my limit is arriving slowly

Originally posted by sanja_here

Khushi loves arnav unconditiinally!!!!thats y she was able to forgive his numerous mistakes...even though he didnt even regret his doings...she loves him more than herself...but i really doubt ...does arnav return half of her love.???in my opinion...he didnt realise her worth...her loves worth untill now...hope he soon discovrs her importance..
As usual wonderful post.. 😃
oh yes
he has not yet realized her full worth
but time will teach him more
at oresent he is still too blinded with his di obsession