Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sumi. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: viratmanvi

yup he controls infront of manvi
but want his seperate scene wer he breaksdown n probably manvi sees dis..n den both have emmotional talk..

oh yes chotu...i too wish d same...not just tat i would want him 2 share it atleast with Viren...tats hw we have seen relations here...
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

@ash, @shravs @sunita... agree with you all .. he will never break down or loose hope before Maanvi .. even if she is in her last moments he brings a smile on her face and she does the same...

but at least we can have his monologue and standalone scene as to get an inner insight of what he is going through when his love is on the verge of death... 

now that kushal is back.. hope we get one such scene 

xactly di..want his monologue n standalone scene
his fear of loosing manvi n all
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
as usual agree with ya BT  ๐Ÿค—
Vvaannii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i really hope for a breakdown scene but i'm not keeping my hopes up...
don't know what CV is doing just hope they give us better scenes of virat...
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Why even Virat only.Its Maanvi too in fear of loosing him and His ALONE life after that.Dont she fear that The way she fears her di's life after her and assured from Jjju that She be happy ever and in safe hands.

Virat Gosh the ignorance is the word from Cv;s .It should be heart breaking ,heart warming & wrenching the way these two love birds ends up breaking down badly when life is about to end both for them and time is just running out of hand like anything.Are we getting it !!

Going with Virat he said He makes sure he dont give up in front of Maanvi But fact is hes just broken inside.Can we see that now Cv's how much he is ! That guy loves this Girl like anything and shes about to die.But But what about his emotions.
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 11 years ago
_Sara_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree this is just too much now!
We need an emotional scene. Save all this kissy for after marriage, no one will complain then
..Ankita.. thumbnail
seriously yaar.

I don't want the romeo viraat - all perfect and understanding...

I want to see my Viraat - the only who cried his heart out when he found Maanvi's reports in Mumbai..the one who shaved his head for Maanvi, the one who was so scared of losing Maanvi that he left his family to first convince Maanvi of his love.

"Main Maanvi ko khone se pehle paana chahta hun. Uske saath jeena chahta hun."

Where is THAT Viraat?

Agreed, Kushal's health has not been all that well and agreed that this is Behna's show...bt the CVs should have of thought while ignoring VirMan, the depth of the relationship that they have established in front of us.

we love VirMan - not only because of their cuteness and because of the way they're unafraid to kiss and hug...but also because their story is so unique, the characters so strongly yet helplessly in love with each other...

Please CVs..do not spoil the magic of our VirMan.

Its a solemn request from VirManians across the world.
Edited by AngelicDemon - 11 years ago
Shona1907 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

yes much needed in this situation... i agree... n no u r not asking for too much๐Ÿ˜†

CVs are spoiling virat's character dis way yaar..๐Ÿค” its high time dey concentrate on him...

nice post ash๐Ÿ˜ƒ

titliluvsvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it was all lyk he knows ryt from the beginning dat all these dramas wud end up soon n jeevika will b saving her mannu so y wud he worry abt her๐Ÿ˜‰..so artificial xpresssions...i want my viraat back!!!!
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally redic I'm like over this. They have pushed this to the limit