ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
loved yesterday virman cute scene
but at d current  sitaution wanted a  emmotional scene
manvi is on d verge of dieing
y arent cvs givn virat's character ny importance??
d guy who shaved his head for his lady love
d guy who cannot live widout manvi
who fought wid every1 to win manvi's love
wat happend to him now?
now dat kushal is back
i want to his breakdown on the thot of loosing manvi (m i asking for sumting more)
its alwyas being show dat wht extent can viraat can go to his love
his love for manvi is uncondiitonal n more dan life..
so we must get a breakdown scene of viraat too!!
!

Edited by viratmanvi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly ash..rit now i want two things to happen 1)from maanvi i want to listen what virat means to her    2)virat-maanvi emotional scene    hopefully we will get them..though i feel virat will get very low importance in this whole track but still i want that small part to be very powerful..
ananyakai thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrav_virman

Exactly ash..rit now i want two things to happen 1)from maanvi i want to listen what virat means to her    2)virat-maanvi emotional scene    hopefully we will get them..though i feel virat will get very low importance in this whole track but still i want that small part to be very powerful..

me too wana c manvi's extreeme love for viraat..n virman emmotinal scene
we shud really get one
its one of d important aspect of dis track!
Edited by viratmanvi - 11 years ago
.Sumi. thumbnail
Absolutely chotu...agree they arent showing anything of such...even I do wonder...I guess they are giving time for Kushal to be back on form and thats the reason why not many scenes...

I was thinking that her health has deteriorated so much and no signs of his worries?I just hope the CVs do justice and things get back to form.
ananyakai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunitha_Swayam

Absolutely chotu...agree they arent showing anything of such...even I do wonder...I guess they are giving time for Kushal to be back on form and thats the reason why not many scenes...

I was thinking that her health has deteriorated so much and no signs of his worries?I just hope the CVs do justice and things get back to form.

xactly her health is detoriating n he was shown so calm n composed
cvs shud really think about dis..
Shrav123 thumbnail
@sunita di     i actually would like to say something here..its not the matter of virat is not showing any worries here..as he already said,he can control his emotions infront of maanvi but not when he is alone..and till now we dint get any single scene of virat till now..and also as you said,kushal is not well na thats y may be he is not given many scenes..i am just waiting for the moment where virat comes to know about jeevika's decision..:)
ananyakai thumbnail

@sunita di     i actually would like to say something here..its not the matter of virat is not showing any worries here..as he already said,he can control his emotions infront of maanvi but not when he is alone..and till now we dint get any single scene of virat till now..and also as you said,kushal is not well na thats y may be he is not given many scenes..i am just waiting for the moment where virat comes to know about jeevika's decision..:)

yup he controls infront of manvi
but want his seperate scene wer he breaksdown n probably manvi sees dis..n den both have emmotional talk..
Shrav123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: viratmanvi

yup he controls infront of manvi
but want his seperate scene wer he breaksdown n probably manvi sees dis..n den both have emmotional talk..

that would just be perfect...i sooo wish it happens...
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@ash, @shravs @sunita... agree with you all .. he will never break down or loose hope before Maanvi .. even if she is in her last moments he brings a smile on her face and she does the same...

but at least we can have his monologue and standalone scene as to get an inner insight of what he is going through when his love is on the verge of death... 

now that kushal is back.. hope we get one such scene 
Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago
.Sumi. thumbnail

exactly Shravs tats wat even i meant...i mean he is only for a scene tat 2 with Manvi tats all...