Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Lets now follow what we preach... (Page 2)

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NadaCinta

hahahaha JaiTongue

I have also been watching her show for the past 3 years.

Well said! They may or even may not be watching all the episodes but they have a choice to choose what they want to. You know what surprises me is that i don't know whether she has even the slightest quality of her father.

The difference here is he was a Bollywood actor whereas she is the producer of serials. She could have picked up these qualities from here mom.Smile

Do you know that she's called the Prime Time Queen of serials.

With the amount of curse from the fans/viewers, whether it even affect her to the slightest bit. She forgets that what goes around comes around. It may be real or reel...

Wait and watch

yeah re she is a ruling queen in all languages and its chaos in all shows in all languages..Folks are united to give here curses for sure LOL..I hope whatever it is,it affects her reel life meaning forces her to change the storylines to bring in more sanity than chaos and never affect her real life.Wink

Edited by Jaishankar - 06 September 2012 at 12:30am

NadaCinta IF-Rockerz
NadaCinta
NadaCinta

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
You can't do that as only ZEE has the controlling power. They will not do anything to her that is why PR can be lasting for 3 years now.

I used to watch YMGGK until Abha got married to Dr Roy for some particular reason which is rather too long to explain. During that period of time, the same thing happened whereby the forum members rant and rave but the production people did not listen.

Immediately after the wedding fiasco, the TRP starts dropping. If i am not wrong it came down to 1.1 or 1.3.

ZEE immediately requested Rajshri Prodcution to wrap up the show. What abt RMJ? They were also ask to wrap up when the TRP dropped but all this will not affect your Kekta Maiya.

ZEE will never make her do it even if her TRP drops...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

NadaCinta IF-Rockerz
NadaCinta
NadaCinta

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Yes Jai, hopefully it only affects her reel life and not real. I don't think any of us would want to curse that something bad should happen to her in her real life. After all we are sensible people, aren't we?

I doubt very much she will change her storyline. Not too sure, maybe these stories could be in relation to her personal life...don't want to touch too much on sensitive issues!

You are right that she has made chaos in all languagesConfused

Some of us got so upset with this whole wedding fiasco to the extend they took it so personal to rant it on RD. We can talk about PR characters only but not the actors/actresses for that matter.

They sail in the same boat as us (Employer-Employee) relation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

Go to top