Lets now follow what we preach...

zeezee55 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi People, I am thoroughly disgusted with the whole show.  I did not want to read the written update... i was being a corward and did not want to read the bitter truth... but then agaiin i thought to myself... what have we been telling Ovi "sorry things didn't work out... time to move on...get on with your life... yes it is a blow ... but what to do... it has happened and just get to get over it..." ad nauseum.

Well, people, I bit the bullet and read the update ... and yes!! SHIT DOES HAPPEN!!  IT HAPPENED!!!

So where do i go from here people... yess i have to SWALLOW THE BITTER PILL.  I have to take all the wise words and advice i gave to Ovi ... (look she is having the last laugh... or is she?!!!)  and yes i have to move on...(what direction i don't know) but life goes on and shit happens ...

What was the point of this rambling - jiust this - we can't keep crying and we have to move on - no matter how bitter and rough the journey...

But what galls me is that PR proves that SELFISHNESS is NECESSARY, SACRIFICE and BELIEF IN GOD is all BULL!!  NO DISREPECT to the GODS - its just that for a show that keeps saying GOD is GREAT and GOD will SOLVE ALL THINGS ... for 18 ZEE years GOD has not been able to change EKTA... no point wishing Archana and Purvi to change... we first have to get to the root cause of the problem.. yes you are right, EKTA and the CVs ... We need to pray that GOD will put some GOD-FEARING SENSE in them and for the sake of the future generation that FOR ONCE for ONE GOD-FEARING MOMENT, they would allow GOOD to TRIUMPH over EVIL. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NadaCinta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi

I have always been a silent reader in this forum but today I just had to pen down a few things.

Firstly we are not suppose to be upset with the characters as they are paid to do their job. If we can rant over the issue of Arjun-Ovi's marriage, then they have done their job pretty well and we should be proud of it. 

All these feeling of hurt and hatred is because we have became part of PR family. It's very easy to get attach but it's rather difficult to detach yourself. What amuses me is the number of threads that was written over Arjun-Ovi marriage. Did you ever realise you are watching BT serial whereby the producer is Ekta Kapoor? Don't you know what she is capable of doing to the fans/viewers. Never in any of her serials be it in Hindi, Tamil or even Telugu for that matter, she has given any long term,happiness to viewers. 

She has to break up the lead or even the parallel lead for that matter eg Arjun-Purvi. All of you keep throwing tantrums but to her 'haters are like a drop in the ocean..' Once we read the article on Arjun-Ovi marriage, we all should have prepared ourselves for the worst scenario to take place. In fact until yesterday there were so much hope from you people that Ekta or the CVs will change the scenario to,your likings. That will be the last thing on earth that will happen which you should have been aware of by now.

The more discussion takes place on this particular topic, the more happier Ekta and the CVs are as that is exactly what they are looking forward to from the viewers. Many of you have been harping for the TRP to drop but if you continue to keep posting threads and discuss over the matter which by now is forgone will not have any effect on them.

Whether the viewers like it or not, she will continue to provide and produce only what she feels like. You may or may not get what you want. Remember this was exactly how all reacted on the topic of Arjun and Ovi engagement. What was the end result? The engagement took place and it took almost 6 weeks for Arjun-Purvi to be together with non stop bashing on Arjun. In the meantime there were article saying Soham will reunite ArVi etc.

She made use of the viewers to her gain...(promotion of the Shirt da button song). Did you not get excited over the ArVi romantic scene? In fact for those of you who listened to the song for the very first time started liking it just because how ArVi promoted the song. It gained popularity thru us. She knows exactly when and how to hit on the viewers. 

You have two pills to choose, to either stuck with the past or move on to reality. Remember this is only "fiction". I'm also an ardent fan of ArVi but I believe it's mind over matter s this are reel and not real.

Changes must come from within and unless and until that doesn't happen this is what we will get from Ekta. She pretty well knows how to play her cards.

All I can say is Chill!

Sorry for my long post but my intention is not to hurt any of you viewers/fans. It's solely my opinion.

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadaCinta

Hi

I have always been a silent reader in this forum but today I just had to pen down a few things.

Firstly we are not suppose to be upset with the characters as they are paid to do their job. If we can rant over the issue of Arjun-Ovi's marriage, then they have done their job pretty well and we should be proud of it. 

All these feeling of hurt and hatred is because we have became part of PR family. It's very easy to get attach but it's rather difficult to detach yourself. What amuses me is the number of threads that was written over Arjun-Ovi marriage. Did you ever realise you are watching BT serial whereby the producer is Ekta Kapoor? Don't you know what she is capable of doing to the fans/viewers. Never in any of her serials be it in Hindi, Tamil or even Telugu for that matter, she has given any long term,happiness to viewers. 

She has to break up the lead or even the parallel lead for that matter eg Arjun-Purvi. All of you keep throwing tantrums but to her 'haters are like a drop in the ocean..' Once we read the article on Arjun-Ovi marriage, we all should have prepared ourselves for the worst scenario to take place. In fact until yesterday there were so much hope from you people that Ekta or the CVs will change the scenario to,your likings. That will be the last thing on earth that will happen which you should have been aware of by now.

The more discussion takes place on this particular topic, the more happier Ekta and the CVs are as that is exactly what they are looking forward to from the viewers. Many of you have been harping for the TRP to drop but if you continue to keep posting threads and discuss over the matter which by now is forgone will not have any effect on them.

Whether the viewers like it or not, she will continue to provide and produce only what she feels like. You may or may not get what you want. Remember this was exactly how all reacted on the topic of Arjun and Ovi engagement. What was the end result? The engagement took place and it took almost 6 weeks for Arjun-Purvi to be together with non stop bashing on Arjun. In the meantime there were article saying Soham will reunite ArVi etc.

She made use of the viewers to her gain...(promotion of the Shirt da button song). Did you not get excited over the ArVi romantic scene? In fact for those of you who listened to the song for the very first time started liking it just because how ArVi promoted the song. It gained popularity thru us. She knows exactly when and how to hit on the viewers. 

You have two pills to choose, to either stuck with the past or move on to reality. Remember this is only "fiction". I'm also an ardent fan of ArVi but I believe it's mind over matter s this are reel and not real.

Changes must come from within and unless and until that doesn't happen this is what we will get from Ekta. She pretty well knows how to play her cards.

All I can say is Chill!

Sorry for my long post but my intention is not to hurt any of you viewers/fans. It's solely my opinion.

Absoutely brilliant post..I must say you have truly understood Ekta kapoor and her shows in and out.The way you have narrowed out every scenario that Ekta has provided and how we viewers fall heavily to it is brilliant..Kudos to you for posting such amazingly sane and logical post 👏.
zeezee55 thumbnail
I know Ekta's style or at least I am learning it.  And in another post, i did mention that this is exactly what Ekta is looking for because the more you rant and rave, the more she is laughing... i can see her in my mind... this is the kiind of reaction she is looking for... and yes we should just stop commenting and make the forum a dull one... perhaps she might change?  i doubt because to Ekta it is only dollars and no sense  - if one don't work - just chop and change or throw out... she's not going to pander to the viewers - in fact she dishes exactly the opposite...

I don't know why i am ventiing good energy on these serials... i should channel it to better causes... : )

NadaCinta thumbnail
Wow Jai!

Thank you very much for the wonderful reply.😊 I've always been impressed in your way of analyzing situations and bringing it to the forefront to us as well.

NadaCinta thumbnail
Hi ZeeZee55

Sorry as I'm not sure how to address you. 

Bingo! Precisely that's what I'm trying to imply. Only when the forum becomes dull, I think the CVs may then think what should their next step be as I feel some of the CVs may occassionally read the threads in the forum.

She is so smart that immediately after the wedding fiasco she has come up with the Mahasangam episode to be aired on 7/9. Here she is enrouting our thoughts towards the revelation from Savita. Which means; for a moment we will be engaged on that topic and leave aside about Arjun-Ovi's wedding issue.

Here again maybe over the weekend there might be some article pertaining to either this matter or even on Purvi which we might get hyper about. As you can see that's what happened to us over the last two weekends. They may even bring back the article on Sameer-Purvi wedding. Then we will start again from scratch to keep posting our rave and rant.

If all of us unanimously can just be quiet over all these issues be it past, present or future, they may then reconsider what steps to be taken next.

United We Stand!
Jaishankar thumbnail

Wow Jai!

Thank you very much for the wonderful reply.😊 I've always been impressed in your way of analyzing situations and bringing it to the forefront to us as well.

hahaha thanks re..you so nailed Ekta's tactics re 👏..I have been painfully watching this show for 3 years and I have clearly learnt her tactics and hence I have decided to keep my brains aside before I watch this senseless show 😆.I wonder whether Ekta herself or her family members ever watch their shows..
I think the best punishment is to lock them all up in a room and make them watch all their shows non-stop straight. It will take years and they will end in mental asylum for sure 😆.
At least that way they might know what is the state of fans for watching her shows..🤓
NadaCinta thumbnail
hahahaha Jai😛

I have also been watching her show for the past 3 years.

Well said! They may or even may not be watching all the episodes but they have a choice to choose what they want to. You know what surprises me is that i don't know whether she has even the slightest quality of her father.

The difference here is he was a Bollywood actor whereas she is the producer of serials. She could have picked up these qualities from here mom.😊

Do you know that she's called the Prime Time Queen of serials.

With the amount of curse from the fans/viewers, whether it even affect her to the slightest bit. She forgets that what goes around comes around. It may be real or reel...

Wait and watch
Jaishankar thumbnail

hahahaha Jai😛

I have also been watching her show for the past 3 years.

Well said! They may or even may not be watching all the episodes but they have a choice to choose what they want to. You know what surprises me is that i don't know whether she has even the slightest quality of her father.

The difference here is he was a Bollywood actor whereas she is the producer of serials. She could have picked up these qualities from here mom.😊

Do you know that she's called the Prime Time Queen of serials.

With the amount of curse from the fans/viewers, whether it even affect her to the slightest bit. She forgets that what goes around comes around. It may be real or reel...

Wait and watch

yeah re she is a ruling queen in all languages and its chaos in all shows in all languages..Folks are united to give here curses for sure 😆..I hope whatever it is,it affects her reel life meaning forces her to change the storylines to bring in more sanity than chaos and never affect her real life.😉
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
NadaCinta thumbnail
You can't do that as only ZEE has the controlling power. They will not do anything to her that is why PR can be lasting for 3 years now.

I used to watch YMGGK until Abha got married to Dr Roy for some particular reason which is rather too long to explain. During that period of time, the same thing happened whereby the forum members rant and rave but the production people did not listen.

Immediately after the wedding fiasco, the TRP starts dropping. If i am not wrong it came down to 1.1 or 1.3.

ZEE immediately requested Rajshri Prodcution to wrap up the show. What abt RMJ? They were also ask to wrap up when the TRP dropped but all this will not affect your Kekta Maiya.

ZEE will never make her do it even if her TRP drops...