Frequent Posters

HarshIkaZaYaxox thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I respect everyone's opinion and I totally agree with akshay
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh this might sound weird...but  my interest in the show doubled after the road trip..Reason is that I got to see a very different side of the characters specially Yuvraj.. He maybe flamboyuant, arrogant to the point of being rude at times BUT his respect for women in general is a great quality ..rare amongst boys of our generation.. He was so responsible on that trip just because there were girls in the group...He avoided confrontation with the goons just because of the girls..only when things went out of control he hit the guy who misbehaved with Suvreen. Secondly, he didnt touch alcohol coz he detests it..He kept telling Rathi , not to get Suvi drunk..! In todays scenario, you will find most of the guys looking for an opportunity to get girls drunk and then take advantage of the situation..Not Yuvraj.!!!! .Even when he had to spend the night in the cave with a drunk girl who he has feeling for...he never once tried to get close to her or do anything that wasn't right..He could have and Suvreen being drunk wouldnt have stopped him..infact she did kiss him at some point but he kept away from her.. these qualities in Yuvraj are something I saw on this trip ..

Ok about Suvreen getting drunk..I agree that wasnt right..but its got nothing to do with small town 😊 None of the characters are perfect..they are very real.. young people of her age people do commit mistakes..you learn from your mistakes and dont repeat it...thats what matters..

Aneesh missing from the show doesnt make a difference to me frankly..he's a mystery character..I think that might be reason of not revealing too much about him.. Elections..?? Yes...I think they will show that after exams...dunno! Annie is a dumbo who thinks she knows everything about love where fact is she dsnt. 🤢 .Suvi is very gullible and naive, hence listened to all her silly suggestions..Dont worry Yuvraj is there for her... 😳

All in all Im in love with the show...so ya for me its charm hasnt lost..not yet..the thing is that the story may get less grippy, slow at times..coz its a daily..they have to drag few things..but the leads are so good , their chemistry and acting specially that I think I will watch it anway..😃
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishali-AR

Oh this might sound weird...but  my interest in the show doubled after the road trip..Reason is that I got to see a very different side of the characters specially Yuvraj.. He maybe flamboyuant, arrogant to the point of being rude at times BUT his respect for women in general is a great quality ..rare amongst boys of our generation.. He was so responsible on that trip just because there were girls in the group...He avoided confrontation with the goons just because of the girls..only when things went out of control he hit the guy who misbehaved with Suvreen. Secondly, he didnt touch alcohol coz he detests it..He kept telling Rathi , not to get Suvi drunk..! In todays scenario, you will find most of the guys looking for an opportunity to get girls drunk and then take advantage of the situation..Not Yuvraj.!!!! .Even when he had to spend the night in the cave with a drunk girl who he has feeling for...he never once tried to get close to her or do anything that wasn't right..He could have and Suvreen being drunk wouldnt have stopped him..infact she did kiss him at some point but he kept away from her.. these qualities in Yuvraj are something I saw on this trip ..

Ok about Suvreen getting drunk..I agree that wasnt right..but its got nothing to do with small town 😊 None of the characters are perfect..they are very real.. young people of her age people do commit mistakes..you learn from your mistakes and dont repeat it...thats what matters..

Aneesh missing from the show doesnt make a difference to me frankly..he's a mystery character..I think that might be reason of not revealing too much about him.. Elections..?? Yes...I think they will show that after exams...dunno! Annie is a dumbo who thinks she knows everything about love where fact is she dsnt. 🤢 .Suvi is very gullible and naive, hence listened to all her silly suggestions..Dont worry Yuvraj is there for her... 😳

All in all Im in love with the show...so ya for me its charm hasnt lost..not yet..the thing is that the story may get less grippy, slow at times..coz its a daily..they have to drag few things..but the leads are so good , their chemistry and acting specially that I think I will watch it anway..😃

well said yaar..i actually missed that suvi drunk incident...😃 yuvi cud have anything that night if he wanted to...and just replace yuvi with gyanesh...what he is doing is "love the nature"..and thinking about suvi..thats so bloody cheap and disgusting!!!😡
kashishsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Same here. I love the leads so much that I'll never leave supporting the show for sure :)
ishanthi2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Paytonlee: sort of agree with u that the road trip one and lie  to parents is not a gud message. But as said by Akshay, all these stuff happens in college days and SG showed the consequences of lieing  to parents and how it  ended the trust share between parents and children, so in that point SG is learning story to everybody. 

SG shows all the things that happens with youth. i m happy it shows all consequences of gud and bad. 

missdramkr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you.
.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree with each & every word!!!
Even I used to be addicted to this but nowadays the show has lost the spark for which I used to love it for!!