Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Really loved him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
As the show progresses we will get more insight into Vinnys character...i hope that is

I never thought he would so passionately express his love to Mona...that was so awesome and a pleasant surprise because it was in contrast to his business friendly office personality

also like the way he is not afraid of being near Mona ie leaning over to see the laptop or touching her hand etc etc

hope to see even more of his character unfold

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsblyton

silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
btw what is the deal with Vineets past life?

did his wife pass away? or did she leave him (i cant imagine why but perfection is also perception i guess)

i would like to see some flashbacks of him and his wife...i.e what happened ..did he love her immensely etc

When will Mona realize she is throwing away a gem of a guy ...sadly some women are really this dumb in real life as well...Ive seen it all...
rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

btw what is the deal with Vineets past life?

did his wife pass away? or did she leave him (i cant imagine why but perfection is also perception i guess)

i would like to see some flashbacks of him and his wife...i.e what happened ..did he love her immensely etc

When will Mona realize she is throwing away a gem of a guy ...sadly some women are really this dumb in real life as well...Ive seen it all...
vineet lost his wife in a car accident.its been 8yrs nw.he loved his wife immensely. he was ready to spent his whole life in her memories.mona changed it all.wn he met mona at her house for the first time,he told her that she reminds him of his late wife.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Since this show is on late in NA..it would be nice to see a somewhat passionate scene between Mona and Vineet...as they are a mature couple and been married before..It would be nice to see a gentle kiss in the rain or something..
...and then they embrace passionately in each others arms...having finally found true love...

and since Vineet already told Mona he loves her..and then she slapped him...I want to see Mona proposing to Vineet..something different and out of character for Mona

I want to see the CV develop Mona;s character more.. I still see her as this straight as an arrow houswife with kids...she is still a boring woman

Cant see her as a "woman" with needs, desires, wishes, independence and excitment

Want to see her in a new style..sick of her current look

Change the hair, add maybe a nice churidaar..change the makeup a bit... etcc...cause Anu looks way better and stylish than Mona

if maybe the CV staring adding some character and style to Mona.the TRP will go up...

right now Mona is cringe worthy

Edited by silvermoonlight - 08 September 2012 at 8:09pm
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Also would like to see Mona and Vineet slow dance to this song

Deewana Kar Raha Hai -  Raaz 3

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index