riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Waiting for this only 
smrity2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rafa-

Looks like all the best dialogues are written for Vineet nowadays 😆 I'm lovin' his attitude 👍🏼

Very True.Even though he doesn't say much or screen presence is less but the best dialogues are delivered by him..or may be he knows the way to make it so interesting.
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yes Vineet does rock

I love watching tall, confident, self made men in action!

he is a great role model for men - guys this is how we want you to be..take note!!😆

Really, the only reason I watch this show is cause of Vineet

otherwise the rest of the characters are pretty pathetic ...esp Mona

Mona's FIL is nice though..he seems to genuinely want the best for his DILaw
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Vineet is a little too perfect. He needs a little spice in him. I like his new grim, sarcastic avatar after Mona rejected him. He should continue behaving coldly towards her so that she doesn't get another chance to rebuff him; rather, his indifference should make her tadpofy for his attention!
vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah he was juz too good...i m so liking his attitude...esp after that party...pradeep ko acha sunaya...

N moneet in office was superb
As the show progresses we will get more insight into Vinnys character...i hope that is

I never thought he would so passionately express his love to Mona...that was so awesome and a pleasant surprise because it was in contrast to his business friendly office personality

also like the way he is not afraid of being near Mona ie leaning over to see the laptop or touching her hand etc etc

hope to see even more of his character unfold

btw what is the deal with Vineets past life?

did his wife pass away? or did she leave him (i cant imagine why but perfection is also perception i guess)

i would like to see some flashbacks of him and his wife...i.e what happened ..did he love her immensely etc

When will Mona realize she is throwing away a gem of a guy ...sadly some women are really this dumb in real life as well...Ive seen it all...
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

btw what is the deal with Vineets past life?

did his wife pass away? or did she leave him (i cant imagine why but perfection is also perception i guess)

i would like to see some flashbacks of him and his wife...i.e what happened ..did he love her immensely etc

When will Mona realize she is throwing away a gem of a guy ...sadly some women are really this dumb in real life as well...Ive seen it all...

vineet lost his wife in a car accident.its been 8yrs nw.he loved his wife immensely. he was ready to spent his whole life in her memories.mona changed it all.wn he met mona at her house for the first time,he told her that she reminds him of his late wife.
Since this show is on late in NA..it would be nice to see a somewhat passionate scene between Mona and Vineet...as they are a mature couple and been married before..It would be nice to see a gentle kiss in the rain or something..
...and then they embrace passionately in each others arms...having finally found true love...

and since Vineet already told Mona he loves her..and then she slapped him...I want to see Mona proposing to Vineet..something different and out of character for Mona

I want to see the CV develop Mona;s character more.. I still see her as this straight as an arrow houswife with kids...she is still a boring woman

Cant see her as a "woman" with needs, desires, wishes, independence and excitment

Want to see her in a new style..sick of her current look

Change the hair, add maybe a nice churidaar..change the makeup a bit... etcc...cause Anu looks way better and stylish than Mona

if maybe the CV staring adding some character and style to Mona.the TRP will go up...

right now Mona is cringe worthy

Edited by silvermoonlight - 11 years ago
Also would like to see Mona and Vineet slow dance to this song

Deewana Kar Raha Hai -  Raaz 3