akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Vineet rocked in todays episode...the dialogues were apt..when Pradeep said i m mona's husband, the way Vineet replied, then what are you doing with Anushka...and also the dialogue, the person who doesnt know where he has to be, how will he decide where the company has to be...kudos to Vineet.πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘  πŸ‘...now i just hope in this 1 month, Mona falls for Vineet...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Looks like all the best dialogues are written for Vineet nowadays πŸ˜† I'm lovin' his attitude πŸ‘πŸΌ
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
u r right.loved him in tonites' episode specially{6th sep}hw well he knows mona,perhaps better than anyoneelse.loved his attitude.
simran9999 thumbnail
I just love how Vineet uses every possible opportunity to come closer to Mona without being cheap or offensive in anyway. I think he is doing this on purpose so that Mona realises her inner feelings too. I hope she falls for Vineet and has the guts to fight with an ass like Pradeep to tell him to back off and be with a man like VineetπŸ˜›
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
At least he will teach Mona to be professional. Being the President of the company, she can't just rush home at her kids' every whim. So far she has had an extremely supportive boss who has gone out of his way to boost her confidence. Real bosses are nasty, manipulative and callous!

Seriously, Mona needs to take some lessons from Jassi on commitment to work!
movie.buff thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
VINEET ROCKED in Today's episode. Even I too thought the same thing, he's doing all these purposely. Just to make her realise her inner feelings. The end dialogue was superb.
So cute when he offered her the SPRAY in the car to defend herself incase somebody attacked herπŸ˜†
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simran9999

I just love how Vineet uses every possible opportunity to come closer to Mona without being cheap or offensive in anyway. I think he is doing this on purpose so that Mona realises her inner feelings too. I hope she falls for Vineet and has the guts to fight with an ass like Pradeep to tell him to back off and be with a man like VineetπŸ˜›

Every little bit of closeness and touch Mona ko kuch kuch karta hai πŸ˜› 😳
smrity2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vineet is a true gentle man and gem of a person.I hope Mona realize it sooner than later.
simran9999 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aishray

Every little bit of closeness and touch Mona ko kuch kuch karta hai πŸ˜› 😳

So true!!! πŸ˜› Want to see more of Mona and Vineet!!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love vinnet character so much becoz of him i have started to watch this show again ,& from the beginning  i didn't accept Pradeep opposite Mina, i didn't find any chemistry be2en them but now i just Love Vinnet Mona's Chemistry, they looks great together .Love vinnet u rock
Edited by jakther - 11 years ago