India-Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Vineet Rocks!!!

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Vineet rocked in todays episode...the dialogues were apt..when Pradeep said i m mona's husband, the way Vineet replied, then what are you doing with Anushka...and also the dialogue, the person who doesnt know where he has to be, how will he decide where the company has to be...kudos to Vineet.ClapClap ClapClap  Clap...now i just hope in this 1 month, Mona falls for Vineet...Day Dreaming

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

drpallavigoeldun123adutta94moharikafansupriaBlossom10smrity2012Pooja_0910namitagloryzSaviosaraffmuktha_cuteaishrayashi4567madhubansenriatagoremirnaliniRozy77rtmssahana747ButterflyChaser-Rafa-blytonswtbabyjakther7-Sara.

swtbaby IF-Rockerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
so true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

drpallavigoelsmrity2012Blossom10madhubansenaishraymuktha_cutertms

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
u r right.loved him in tonites' episode specially{6th sep}hw well he knows mona,perhaps better than anyoneelse.loved his attitude.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenaishray-Rafa-

simran9999 Newbie
simran9999
simran9999

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I just love how Vineet uses every possible opportunity to come closer to Mona without being cheap or offensive in anyway. I think he is doing this on purpose so that Mona realises her inner feelings too. I hope she falls for Vineet and has the guts to fight with an ass like Pradeep to tell him to back off and be with a man like VineetTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

drpallavigoeldun123Blossom10aishrayrtmsblyton

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
At least he will teach Mona to be professional. Being the President of the company, she can't just rush home at her kids' every whim. So far she has had an extremely supportive boss who has gone out of his way to boost her confidence. Real bosses are nasty, manipulative and callous!

Seriously, Mona needs to take some lessons from Jassi on commitment to work!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayrtms

movie.buff Groupbie
movie.buff
movie.buff

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
VINEET ROCKED in Today's episode. Even I too thought the same thing, he's doing all these purposely. Just to make her realise her inner feelings. The end dialogue was superb.
So cute when he offered her the SPRAY in the car to defend herself incase somebody attacked herLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smrity2012rtmsblyton

aishray Goldie
aishray
aishray

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran9999

I just love how Vineet uses every possible opportunity to come closer to Mona without being cheap or offensive in anyway. I think he is doing this on purpose so that Mona realises her inner feelings too. I hope she falls for Vineet and has the guts to fight with an ass like Pradeep to tell him to back off and be with a man like VineetTongue

Every little bit of closeness and touch Mona ko kuch kuch karta hai Tongue Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsblyton

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index