Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Just when Arti... (Page 2)

rutu83 IF-Rockerz
rutu83
rutu83

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

No don't think he will shout and all.. but I feel he will  clear the misunderstanding, his words will put Aarti in the clear but will dash her dreams about herself and Yash... putting her into a shell!!
actually i'm hoping that happens.  then it'll be upto mr. yash pigheadd scindiya to manaofy herWink

lg001 IF-Dazzler
lg001
lg001

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
hope so...

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
same here .. i was feeling that..Yash will shout ... because I love Aarati..
 but he said, after knowing the truth, our relation will change.. that time I thought about Prashant... Aarati's husband.. i thought if Yash would have come to know Prashant is live then, what Yash is blaming aarati .. all is truth.. Aarati did not telll him before that her husband is live and gave him "Dhoka"...I think Yash is pointing on Prashant... Yash does not like lie.. so is angry on her.. for hiding the truth...

Edited by purva_j - 06 September 2012 at 12:03pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index