Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanluvsgeet thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Thnx a lot Appu Di 4 the PM🤗 .

Loved the Update 👍🏼👏. So,finally RK came 2 knw d truth. Lets c how the story moves henceforth.

Added u in my buddy list. Plz do accept. 

love
SIMZ  😃
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome os...plz continue

plz add me in ur pm list...thnks
Edited by memad - 11 years ago
meettu thumbnail
Awsome update
rk is falling for mb
update next son
sunu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update👏👏👏...
poor RK...
plz do cont soon
luv u
sunita
LuckYMAma thumbnail
Nyc updt...plz do pm me 4 nxt updt..
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

PART 4: A new beginning!

RK is driving very fast…n very recklessly…All the time Madhu's images occupy his thoughts….her eyes before the hospital incident...n her eyes after…or rather the lack of eye contact…finally he reaches his sanctuary outside Sitara studio…

RK: [shouts] BABAAA...

He then pulls out his Dad's rocking chair and starts rocking back and forth…Madhu's words keep coming back to him…He keeps thinking about it and rocking on his chair…

Meanwhile at home, Bittuji had brought everyone to speed... Radhaji was very upset with Sikki and Kukuji acted like he was appalled as well...

Radhaji: Aisa kyun kiya tumhne beta...Tum toh jaante ho unn tasveero ke kya mayane hai rishab ke liye...

Kukuji: kothe de puttar... Kya humne tumhe yehi sikhaya hai? Maana ki RK hume apna nahi maanta... Par humne toh kabhi usse paraya nahi samja...

Sikki: Daddyji main toh sirf bada bhai honeka farz nibha raha tha...Rk madhuji ke saath kitna bura vavhar karta hain...Isliye meine usse sabak sikhane ke liye yeh sab kiya...

Kukuji: [slaps him] ghar ki baatein yun logon ke saamne nahi laate...Lalle tu kal hi ek press conference rakh aur media ke saamne maafi maang...

Sikki: parr Daddyji ...

Kukuji: Chup...parr varr kuch nahi… Jaisa kahan Gaya hai waisa karr...

Sikki: [Lowers his head] Ji Daddyji…

Sikki feels insulted and walks off depressed...Kukuji follows Sikki...Bittuji just shakes his head...

Radhaji: Bittuji Rishu ko wapis call ki jiye…

Bittuji: Ji…[Bittuji tries calling RK again... But no luck...]

Radhaji: Woh studio ke saamne wapis check kijiye…aur jab woh mil jaaye tabh mujhe call kijiye…

Bittuji: Ji auntyji…main doondta hoon chief ko…aap tension mat lijiye…

Madhu had just woken up from her sleep…n she had heard the entire conversation…She was shocked that RK's step-brother was behind all this…Radhaji was still crying…so Madhu walks over to her…

Madhu: Maa…aap plz rona band kijiye…RK mil jayenge…

Radhaji: Beta…tum utt gayi?...Tumhari tabiyat kaisi hain?...

Madhu: Main teek hoon…yeh lijiye paani pijiye…[offers a glass of water to her]

Radhaji: Shukriya beta…parr main uss liye nahi roo rahi hoon…Rishu toh mil jayega…parr uske dil ke ghaav patah nahi kabh barenge…Main jitni bhi koshish karoon…sab kiche hue rahte hain…ek doosre ko dard dene mein inhe mazaa aata hain…mera rishu aisa nahi tha…woh sab ka aadar karta tha…doosron ka dard usse dekha nahi jaata tha…

Radhaji: Kash mein tumhe batah pati wo tasveerein uske liye kya hain…parr usne mujhe baand rakha hain…mujhe maaf kardo beta maine bhi tumhe galat samja…[joins her hands in namaskar pose..]

Madhu: [Holds her hand]…Maa aap yeh kya kar rahi hain…koi apne bachoonse maafi mangtha hai kya?

Radhaji starts crying and hugs her…then she places her hand on her head and blesses her…Madhu takes Radhaji to her room…n asks her to relax…

Then Madhu starts thinking about all that transpired there…

"I just hate RK – a rash superstar…lost in his own world of ego and self importance… cares for no one…is rude to his mom, step father and step brother…yet his words and his pain are unforgettable…"kya tum inn toote hue sheeshon koh jodd sakthi ho?"…"12 saal ki umre mein maine apne pitha koh kudh apne haaton se aag lagayi thi"…The way he dragged that old rocking chair around…

But he is evil…he derives pleasure by taunting and hurting others…yet when I fell ill after the photo-incident…he made the concussion himself…he might have said it was so he can trouble her  the other day…but he did it…

No NO NOO..how can I be thinking this way…he didn't care for anyone…the way he hurt Maallik…even though I told him not to…but then he did think I betrayed him…n can you blame him…he is surrounded by such people…his own brother has betrayed him…This is an amazing famiy!!!

Kukuji - acts all nice…but when he goes to dance bars and lies a lot…n the way he tried to humiliate RK by giving me shagun…haha…he just didn't realize that RK doesn't care for me…but then he held my hand so tight that my slit started bleeding again…on the other hand…RK did the same thing…but he stopped when I squealed a little…

Madhu have you gone crazy…RK doesn't care for you or anyone…may be he got distracted by something else…anyways…why am I spoiling my day thinking about all this…Hum dushman hain aur dushman hi rahenge…"

Meanwhile…Sikki and Kukuji are having a talk…

Sikki: Daddyji…main samjtha tha ki aap mere taraf hain…parr maa ke saamne aap ne toh Bandar jaise gulati maarli…

Kukuji: Laale…har cheez ka sahi waqt hota hai…tabh tujhe maarne ka waqt hai…aur abh tujhe gale laganeka waqt hai…

Sikki: kyun aisa kar diya maine?

Kukuji: Tune toh humme barbad hi kar diya tha…par maine ek solid idea soch liya hai…uske baad RK ho jayega baasi khabar…aur tu taaza khabar…

Sikki: Daddyji…aapki yeh gol gol baatein mujhe samaj nahi aati…

Kukuji: Mujhe kabhi kabhi shakk hota hai..ki tu meri sagi aulad hai ki nahi…chaddo…abh sunn…[he whispers his plan to Sikki…]

Sikki: wah daddyji…tussi toh great ho…

Kukuji: patah hai mujhe….abh jaa aur waqt mat barbad kar…sab samayse ho jaana chahiye…

Sikki: Changa Daddyji…aap bas dekthe jaayiye…[saying that he walks away..]

Madhu tries to go back to sleep…but is unable to …its 2:30 at night…but no sign of RK or Bittuji…she was just about to go out…when there's a knock on her door…

Madhu: kaun hain?

Sikki: Madhuji main hoon...Sikki…

Madhu opens the door and Sikki comes in…

Sikki: Maaf kijiye ga itni raat mein main aapko tang kar raha hoon…

Madhu just nods her head slightly…

Sikki: Aapko toh patah chal hi gaya hoga ki woh tasveerein meine diye the aapko…mujhse kya hain na…aap ka dard dekha nahi gaya…main aapka shubh chintak hoon…aur mere hote huye aapke saath kuch bura nahi ho sakta…

Daddyji ne press conference mein RK se maafi mangne ke liye kahan hain…parr uska matlab hua ki aap galat hain..aur main galat hoon…joh main hone nahi doonga…kal conference mein ..main RK ke baare mein aur bhi saach bataonga…

Madhu just looks at him…

Sikki: Aap soch rahi hoongi…ki yeh sab main aapko kyun batah raha hoon…

Main yeh sab aapko isliye batah raha hoon…kyunki main chahta hoon ki aap bhi ayein uss conference mein…aur RK ke baare mein sab duniya ko batah de…usne aapke saath aur aapke parivaar ke saath kitna bura kiya…sab batah dijiye…aur main toh kehta hoon..kuch cheeze zara bada chada ke bol dijiye…

Usne aapko apni laila kahan tha na…aap uss patni parr haath utane wala darinda kehiye…samaj rahi hain na aap? [Sly smile]

Madhu just nods…Sikki, pleased with himself…takes his leave...informing her that the press conference is at 10:00 am…

After Sikki leaves…Madhu just stands there…slightly shocked…Rk was still not back…she doesn't know why she cares…it's not like he was guilty…he would be brooding about how everyone backstabbed him…self-important cry baby!!!!

Thinking that she goes to the hall area…she sits there waiting for him…telling herself…she isn't waiting for him…but she is just curious to see if he is even slightly guilty…hours pass by but no sign of him or Bittuji….finally unable to stop herself she calls Bittuji from landline…

Bittuji immediately picks up the phone…

Bittuji: Sorry auntyji main aapko inform karna bhool gaya…chief mil gaye hain…parr hum kal subah takh ghar nahi aayenge…Hum Poorane wale ghar pe hain…

Madhu just hangs up without saying anything…

Bittuji is all confused…

RK: Kya hua bittuji…itna time kyun lag raha hain…maine kahan na aapse drinks aati rahni chahiye…

Bittuji: Ji chief…

RK notices that bittu ji looks little puzzled…

RK: Aapke cherein parr 12 kyun baje hain…wo bhi raat ke…actually correction…subah ke 5:00 baje..

Bittuji: Kuch nahi chief…gharse call aya tha…toh mujhe laga auntyji hongi…isliye maine batah diya ki aap mil gaye…

RK: Toh? [uninterested...looking at his drink]

Bittuji: Toh…unhone bina kuch bole phone rakh diya…

RK looks up at Bittuji with a mildly stunned expression…he starts getting angry and crushes the glass he was holding…n the glass breaks in his hand…his hand starts bleeding…

Bittuji: Chief…yeh aap kya kar rahe hain…[goes and grabs first aid box]…dijiye…

RK:[pushes him away] nahi…iss pe koi marham nahi lagega…[an image of Madhu walking in the rain flashes in front of his eyes…he just continues to press the glass so his hand keeps bleeding…]

Bittuji traumatized by all this…struggles with RK…but finally gets him to release his hand…he pulls the glass pieces out…but RK doesn't allow him to put any medicine…

RK smiles menacingly at his hands…and throws Bittuji from his room and sleeps off…

Next Day - 9:30 am

Sikki: Daddyji…aapko lagta haina ki yeh plan kaam karega…

Kukuji: Putarji…apne baap parr yakeen rakhiye…humne kachi goliyaan nahi kheli hain…

Sikki leaves for the press conference…but before leaving he makes sure Madhu is up…n from far he gives her a thumbs up and I am waiting for you sign and walks off…

Madhu gets ready…she is wearing the most beautiful dress from the collection…[her white and red anarkali]…and she looked like an angel in it…

She informs Radhaji…infront of Kukuji…that she is going out for a bit…she just leaves the building and RK's car pulls in…she doesn't see him…but he notices her immediately….but he doesn't stop her…

RK's hand had stopped bleeding, but the cuts were too deep…unattended they would grow septic…more importantly even slight aggravation would cause them to bleed again…Radhaji tries to put medicine on it…but he doesn't allow her either…

Kukuji turns on the TV and tells RK that he should watch it …as Sikki is going to apologize…he also gives him a free lecture on how…they are big hearted people…hence they don't feel belittled by apologizing…

Time: 10:00 AM

RK just smirks and is about to leave…Sikki starts with his practiced speech of how he is sorry and RK is really good…Rk stops for a while and is about to leave..when the reporter announces that a special guest has arrived and that it is none other than Mrs. Rishab Kundra…Madhubalaji…

RK stops in his tracks and walks towards the couch…he is smiling…

Bittuji: Chief aap tension mat lijiye…main unhe rookta hoon…

RK: [raises his hand]…bittu ji …kuch mat kijiye…kahani toh abh shuru huyi hain…[ he is smiling gleefully…]

Sikki acts all ashamed….

Sikki: Madhuji …aap?...mujhe maaf kijiye…maine aapko dhoka diya…parr main aur nahi kar sakta…ji bhaiyo aur beheno…Abh takh maine jo bhi kahan who sab jhoot hai…Joh uss video clipping mein tha who sab sach tha…RK ek kamina aadmi hain…aur aap sab se jhoot kehne ke liye mein bhi kameena hoon…

Reporter 1: Madhuji kya yeh sab sach hain?

Madhu: Jii..Sikki bhaiya todese kameene hain…parr RK ke baaremein main nahi jaanti…shayad kameena shabd galat ho…

Sikki smiling to himself…she is going to give him more gaalis…

Reporter 2: Toh RK aapko maarta hain…aur aapke parivaar walonke saath bura vavhar karta hain?

Back home…Bittuji is getting all restless…But RK is extremely happy…he is glowing…

Madhu: Nahi…

Sikki: 😲😲😲

Reporter: yani unhone aapke saath koi bura vavhar nahi kiya…unhone aapki maata ji ki insult nahi ki?

Madhu: Meri maa ki insult toh huyi thi…but wajay kuch alag thi…wo kya hain na…RK nahi chahte ki iss umre mein meri maa kaam karein…isliye unhone apne tareeke se unhe rookhneki koshish ki…kya who akdoon hain?...haan…par kameene nahi…Wo  batameez ho saktein hain but Besharam, Behooda aur Kameene nahi!!!

Saying this she Madhu is about to walk off…

Reporter: toh kya wo aapko marte nahi hain?

Madhu: dekhiye mujhe… kya mujhe dekh ke aapko lagtha hain…kissine bhi mujhpe haath utaya hain?

Madhu gets up and gracefully walks off….Sikki is just sitting there stunned…at home…Bittuji and Radhaji are happy…Kukuji acts as if the right thing happened…but he walks off…RK is silent…the smile had disappeared from his face…he looked as if someone had punched him in the stomach…he started pressing his nails against his hurt hand….his hand starts bleeding again…Bittuji and Radhaji are getting frantic again…but to no avail…RK isn't listening to them…his eyes are fixed on the TV screen …where a repeat of Madhu's words are being played…

After some while…Madhu walks in…Radhaji…is the first to notice her…in her desperation she runs to Madhu…

But before she could say anything…RK yells..

RK: BIWIII

Madhu silently goes to him….he seems very angry…but instead of that she notices his bleeding hand…

RK: Tum apne aap ko bahut hoshiyar samjthi hoon na…she is still looking at his hand…[he feels she is avoiding eye contact…]

His loses all control and goes and grabs her arms tightly…and shakes her …

RK: tumhe mahaan baneko kisne kahan?…mujhe tumhari sympathy ki koi zaroorat nahi hain…samji tum??

He was squeezing her arms so tightly that she protests a little…he notices her discomfort and pushes her away…

She opens up the first aid box and tries to take his hand…he pushes her away…

RK: Yeh natak tum kissi aur ke saamne karna…

Madhu: bol liya?...[RK looks at her…instead of looking down she was looking at him]…maine tumse pahele bhi kahan tha…dushmani ke asool hote hain…tumne wo todh diye the..parr main wo kabhi nahi todongi…

RK just looks at her confused…

Madhu: Humare beechmein jo hain…wo sirf humare beech hain…Usmein duniya ya tumhare parivaar ko involve karne ka mera koi irada nahi hain…

RK still is looking at her…but his expressions soften…

Madhu: Tumne mere Maallik ke saath jo kiya….wo main kabhi bhula nahi sakthi…parr main umeed karti hoon…ki aagese tum unhe ya mere kisi bhi parivaar walonko iss sab mein nahi gasito ge…Tumhare pass koi chara bhi nahi hain..tumhi ne kahan tha na…ki RK kisika ehsaan nahi leta…aaj maine tum par ek ehsaan kiya hain…aur uske badle tum mujhse vaada karo ki tum sirf mujhse badla loge aur mere parivaar ko isse doorr rakhoge…

RK is getting restless…he wants to say so much…but he just nods…

Madhu: Main bhi vaada karti hoon…main bhi tumhare parivaar ko involve nahi karongi…Tumhare pitaji koh bhi nahi…

Rk glares at her for using his name….but doesn't do anything…

He is about to walk off ….like a chided child…when she holds his hand from behind…[ the unhurt one..]

RK stops in his track…

Madhu walks over to the front and takes his hurt hand…he pushes her away…

Madhu: darro mat yeh ehsaan nahi hain…agar tumhe infection ho gaya toh mujhe tang kaun karega?…Picture toh abhi baaki hain na dushman [she emphaises this word]…toh tum first half mein hi retired hurt hogaye toh kaise chalega…

RK: Rk koh kuch nahi hoga, Biwi…darro matt…

Madhu: Pati dev ji…aapke pass sirf do options hain…" chupchap patti laga lo" ya she just smiles…

She takes his hand again…and this time he doesn't stop her…she softly cleans the blood off, disinfects the hand and ties a bandage…RK is looking at her all this while…

Finally she looks up…and notices that he is looking at her…but instead of lowering her eyes…she looks back…n they share an eye lock for somewhile…finally Madhu releases his hand…and RK walks off…

Bittuji and Radhaji are just stunned…they look at each other and kind of shrug…

The tide was changing….was it for the good or bad, only time will tell!!!

Madhubala – ek ishq ek junoon – the story continues…

So, here it is…I am busy for next few weeks…hence wanted to stop the story on a goodish note...If I had more time things would have been different…but alas…anyways, I am kind of proud of how it stands right now…Hopefully, I will get some time and inspiration in the future to continue it …Till then Saiyonara! 😊

P.S: Thanks a lot for liking the series so far and let me know what you thought of this one as well…😛.

expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Guyz,

Since this is my first time writing and the next time might be some time off, so please tell me:
  1. Which scene did you like the best? You can include the scenes from the actual serial, but I am looking for which of scenes written by me did you like.
  2. Which part (1,2,3 or 4) was the best for you? 
haha...I know it sounds like a feedback form...n i usually hate doing them...but just curious to see what people liked...😳

Loads of
❤️
--Appu

Edited by expectappu - 11 years ago
renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yipeee I am first to comment!!!!
Awesome update dear!!!... Madhu ws getting restless... 
Madhu came to knw dat Sikki ws behind all this!!
Acha hua jo madhu ne Sikki ka saara plan chaupat kar diya!!!!!😆
Hmm so RK hurt his hand... 
Loved Madhu nd RK convo... Plzzz cont soon dear...
w8ng 4 d nxt part
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow... super update

it's like RK n Madhu...one on one
MeghPiyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome part...
loved it dear...