Originally posted by: bhanu_rekhag

awesome dear...

thanks...😊
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: renjini263

Heyy dear Loved both d parts!!!!
Loved deir dance veryy much... Poor Madhu she is nt feeling well...!!

Rk rescued her 4m media...
Plzz cont soon dear... w8ng.. nd plzz PM me d nxt tym wen u will update...

Thanks dear...😳...I will send out a PM after my next update...😊
expectappu thumbnail
Originally posted by: MeghPiyashi

loved it dear..

😳
expectappu thumbnail
Thank you all for liking it...I didn't send out a PM last time...Coz I wasn't sure if everyone was interested...But, I guess I will just spam people now...πŸ˜ƒ
expectappu thumbnail

Note:  I did a terrible job sending out PMs...may be I am missing something..but you can't send mails to multiple people unless they are on your buddy list, is it? If that's the case...people who want PMs please add me as a buddy...it will make life very easy...[ I sound soo full of it, don't I?..I don't mean to...but I am sure I missed many people and ended up PMing same person twice..] Sorry for all the confusion...simple take away "If you want a PM...add me as your Buddy"

PART 3: Dushmani ke Asool

Bittuji: Arrey bhai'ek ek karke bolo'aise toh mujhe kuch nahi samjega'haan batayiye aapko kya poochna hai?

Reporter 1: Sikhanderji ke khulase ke baare mein aapko kya kehna hai?

Bittuji: [all confused]..Kaunsa khulasa bhai? Kya kahan Sikhander ne?

Scene change ' RK is driving Madhu home'.

Madhu still isn't feeling well'so she is trying to get the water bottle from the seat directly behind her'before she could strain herself anymore'RK steps in and retrieves the bottle and gives it to her'Usually she would have refused it'.but today she needed it, so she accepts'

Madhu: [grudgingly mumbles] Thanks'

RK: Your welcome Biwi'[with a smirk on his face]

She looks at him for a split second'.but before RK could speak more'she closes her eyes and tries to sleep'They drive back the rest of journey in silence'.

Just as the home arrives'

RK: Biwi tumhara sasural aa gaya'

He gets down and starts walking to passenger side to open the car door for her'but before he could reach her'she opens the door herself and starts heading home'RK is a little stunned by all this'but he just muses'

RK: Attitude haan'I like it!!!

In the house'

Radhaji: Madhu yeh tum itni jaldi kaise aa gayi? Tumhari tabiyat teek nahi lag rahi hain'[she places her hand on Madhu's forehead to check her temperature'] ..Dekha tumhe wapis bukhar aa gaya hai'Maine kahan tha tumse ki dawai lelo'parr tum sunthi kahan ho'

Madhu: Maa main teek hoon'thoda soo jaongi toh teek ho jaongi'

Radhaji: Accha teek hai'jaake aaram karlo'

RK is listening to all of this'he heads to the medicine cabinet and retrieves some fever tablet'then he heads towards Madhu's room'the door is closed'so he knocks a couple of times'

RK: Biwi darwaza kholo'tumare bhaag khul gaye hain ki tumhare patidev aaye hain'[bangs on the door again..n again]

Finally, Madhu opens the door'but she still isn't looking at him'

RK: Yeh lo'[hold out his hand'which has fever medicine']

Madhu: Nahi chahiye..

RK: Yeh sacch bolneki dawai hai'[Madhu looks up a little]'Tum RK toh nahi hoon..ki bhukar bhi tumse darrke baghe'toh soonese toh kuch nahi hone wala hain'tumhe toh yeh patah hai'parr aadat se majboor ho'jhoot bole bina khaneka niwala nahi utartha hoga!!'khair'tumse kitni bhar kahan hain...ki tumhari saanson pe bhi haq hain mera'So, be a good girl and have the medicine'.nahi toh tumhe patah hai'main dawai khilahi doonga'

Knowing the truth behind RK's threat'Madhu just has the medicine'

RK: very nice biwi'pati ki baat kitni acchi tarah manthi ho tum..abh soo jaon'aaj chutti dedi hain'parr kalse 9th naukrani ka dhram nibane ke liye ready rahna'Good night biwi'mere sapne dekhna'[smirks and walks away]

Irritated by him'Madhu closes the door and sleeps off'

Since, he had the rest of the day to himself'he turns on his ipod and starts running on the treadmill'he starts off nice and slow'Taio Cruz, Usher, FLoRida, Pitbull [English pop/rap singers] were playing on his headphones '.all of a sudden an image popped in his head'he was twirling Madhu'n pulling her close'she leaned on him for support'yet she was soo graceful in his hands'.he could feel her warm breath'her hair was flying'.he stopped exercising abruptly'

RK: [thinking to himself] yeh kya tha? Uss jaisi kitni dancers hain..infact usse acchi kitni dancers hain'parr mujhe wo kyun yaad aa rahi hain?'aur wo bhi rap song sunte huye'

Frustrated with himself he starts boxing'he is in the midst of it when his phone rings'

RK: Ji Bittuji kya hogaya?...nahi maine TV nahi dekha'jo bhi hain..aap sambal lijiye na'teek hain On karta hoon'

He switches on the TV'n Sikki's interview is going on'Actually it isn't an interview'he is in some bar'n is talking very casually to some bar girl'looks like a hidden camera thing..

Sikki: Meri jaan'mere saamne toh RK bhi kuch nahi hain'wo daddyji ne agar mujhe acchi tarah launch kiya hota na..toh main bhi superstar hota'

RK bada hi kameena aadmi hain'bechari Madhuji parr kitne sitam karta hai'Madhujiii'[he is thinking dreamily]..un jaisi ladkiyaan tang karne ke liye thodi bani hain'[has a creepy smile on his face]

Bar girl: Matlab'

Sikki: Abhi haal hi mein'usne Madhuji ki mataji ki insult kar di'toh Madhu ji ne usse kahan ki maafi mang lo'mujhe toh patah tha ki RK toh mangne se raha'par mujhse Madhuji ki halat dekhi nahi gayi'kya hain na'main bahut hi acche dil ka insaan hoon'Toh maine unhe RK ki Tasveere de di'

Bar Girl: toh RK ne tumhe kuch nahi kahan?

Sikki: Sikhander ne kacchi goliyan thodi kheli hain'maine tasveere chupke se unke darwaaze ke saamne rakh di thi..madhuji ko hi nahi patah ki tasveere kisne di'toh RK koh kahan se maloom padh jaata'aur patah bhi padh jaye'main kya darta hoon usse'maine toh tasveere akbaar mein bhi chaap di'

Bar Girl: Wo tasveero mein aisa kya hai?

Sikki: Kuch nahi soniye'uske bachpan ki yaadein hain'chaddona usse'hum kahin chalte hain'bas mein aur tum'

Reporter: Aapne dekha kis tarah RK ke sautele bhai Sikhander ji ne unke jeewan ki baatein batayi'RK apni biwi koh maarta hai'unhe tang karta hai'unke parivaar waloonse bhi batameezi karta hain'

Kya superstar honeka guroor unke sarr chad gaya hain? Humme SMS kijiye 2447 pe aur apni pratikriyaye dijiye'

Then the news repeats again'

RK is shocked'he closes his eyes and he seems teary-eyed Madhu saying'" maine tasveere nahi chapi"'then'"Tum kisi ki sunte kahan ho"..then'"RK zarasi insaaniyat dikha doon..Maalik koh kuch mat bolon'" then he sees her walking in the rain'and telling him she hates him'"dushmani ke bhi asool hote hain'aur tumne aaj woh sab thod diya"'" 40 lakh mein tumhne Maalik ki zindagi bachayi aur iss wajah se main tumhare saath thi...par aaj tumhne Maalik koh Zinda hi maar diya...aur main abh woh contract nahi maanthi..."

RK:  [he has his hands around his ears ] AAAHHH  [he opens his eyes and runs to Madhu's room]

The door is closed, but not locked'he pushes it slightly and sees her sleeping'she seems troubled'coughing a little'yet sleeping'but there seems to be a sadness on her face'unable to bear the sight any longer he takes his keys and rushes out'

Radhaji: Rishu'kya hua?...tum kyun chilaye? RISHU'tum kahan jaa rahe hoon?

She tries to hold his hand'he frees himself'but she holds on'

RK: AAP yeh apne doosre bete se kyun nahi poochthi?...

Saying that he pushes her a little and rushes out'.Radhaji slowly sits down'shocked to see the pain in his eyes'

RK is driving very fast'n very recklessly'All the time Madhu's images occupy his thoughts'.her eyes before the hospital incident...n her eyes after'or rather the lack of eye contact'finally he reaches his sanctuary outside Sitara studio'

RK: [shouts] BABAAA...

He then pulls out his Dad's rocking chair and sits on it'

To be continued'

Edited by expectappu - 11 years ago
Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow really nice. So RK came to know the reality
QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Gr8 update β­οΈ
Loved it 
So RK came to know the truth 

Thank you for pming 
sumreen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great updateπŸ‘πŸΌ . RK came to know the reality  about pics 😊and seems he is already feeling guilty  about his behavior with madhu n her family. 
n thanks for the pm 
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part..

sms part actually cracked me cause we always crack jokes on such things..

overall it's awesome...
kavithaa12 thumbnail
very interesting story. i loved it plz continue.