Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Latest Promo For Friday- Mahashukravaar... (Page 5)

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dunia

Thnx dear for sharing
the promo is Scary, poor Chaturi, and i am 100% sure that RK has got some plans for Sandhya as she is the only one who is useing her detective brain as agent Jetlee afterall she is the defender of the society & PushkarLOL and Soraj ji...Blushing
Lets hope for the positive drama and no more draging of DBCConfused... aagar mery hisab se chalti to ab tak soraj ji Dady ban gaye hoti...Approve
RK has got some plans... Donno wat. @bold- same here.Big smile.. I want him to open a play school or at least start a football team.!ShockedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

duniaSAIBALROUTH

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
@sati- Gourav Sharma is indeed an amazing actor. He portrays double-shaded RK outstandingly..

@manju & Fallen Angel- all my pleasure.Big smile...hoping it wont be dragging too much..Day Dreaming

Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 06 September 2012 at 2:45am

sati65SAIBALROUTH

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pappununu

Thanks for sharing JAMy...Tongue

hvnt watched the promo yet...bt seems a scary situation for chathuri...Shocked was she ok? what i mean is, was she shown hurt or something, bcoz she fell down from the mountain. rite?

poor chathuri, her heart would hv broken, when she comes to know RK kidnapped her...Broken Heart

i would be very happy, if Suraj too given equal part as sandy to solve this mission,,,,Big smile
If I'm right, she has got bruised on forehead & looks very much frightened, sweating & thirsty... She is sitting in a scary, dark room...two armed goons are there..they tie a red cloth around her eyes... Poor gal will b smashed & shattered knowing who is RK in real..Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTH

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Bechari Chaturi...Shocked Our sweet sweet romantic drama now became a thriller also... Loving the current track... Big smileSandya ko ekbar shack hogaya to kisika kher nahi...LOL
 I hope along with Meena, Vikram's truth will come out that they r lying about RK even if they know he is not from Chaturi's village... But if they r terrorist why they r keeping Chaturi alive??? Its a risk 4 them... Do they want to use Chaturi for some specific purpose...Confused I just hope Suraj will not be suspected by police  about this matter...
Why they are calling it mahashukravar?? Do the episode will be something special?? Thanks 4 sharing...Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.duniaJuna04SAIBALROUTHBrahmaputra

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
@ayeshi- all my pleasure.Big smile. They are keeping Chaturi alive coz none should have a doubt where she is as Chaturi has found RK is not from her village & she is suspicious about it. What if the Rathis go her village & enquire.? To stop them, chaturi should keep in contact through phone. Its called as Mahashukravar coz all dramas are having interesting twists tomorrow.!

Pappu.-Ayeshi-maddy311duniaSAIBALROUTH

ProudSushantian IF-Sizzlerz
ProudSushantian
ProudSushantian

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharingSmile Interesting promoThumbs Up

SAIBALROUTHBrahmaputra

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for sharing JAM, it was quite expected as RK will delay the search for Chaturi as that may spoil his plan of terror attack.

RK will not target Sandhya as that would upset his plans even more. He may avoid Sandhya, but never target her. What alibi will he give for the disappearance of Sandhya??

I guess RK will not harm Chaturi, but still I cannot trust him after what activities he is doing.

-Ayeshi-Brahmaputra

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Even though Rajkumar is a terrorist, he is extremely goodlooking.Infact after Suraj ,he is the best looking in the serial.After all the drama is over they should clarify as to why Rajkumar became a terrorist.Terrorists are made either due to extreme poverty or police atrocities.A member of the family tortured or killed by police wrongly can bring out a rebellious streak in a person.The indoctrination by terrorist organisations is so effective that they become like robots always following never thinking.Such people provide the cannon fodder for home grown terrorist organisations.It is a kind of revolt against the society which was indifferent to their suffering.Why I made this point is because I always felt he would make a cute pair with Chaturi and she also had started developing feelings for him.I guess despite the threat of terrorism looming large on Pushkar my romantic brain refuses to go to sleep.

sati65-Ayeshi-duniaSAIBALROUTHBrahmaputra

Go to top