Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Latest Promo For Friday- Mahashukravaar... (Page 3)

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

I did not watch the promo and thanks a million times JAMY you are a darling...

The promo seems very scary but it was expected that Chaturi is in danger and Rk behind it all. 0„2 The actor playing Rk is good and fits the profile of a terrorist - whose face can look innocent and deeds may seem good but has evil hiding behind that face...

RK actor is doing a great job with his expressions.
I hope that Chaturi is found soon my our IPS Sandhya and this time I want all of Meenudi's truth brought in front of all and she needs to be taught a lesson this time as her act was criminal and inhuman...

I hope this time none of the family members feel sorry for her and she gets her due treatment - 0„2but her being pregnant is very cleverly brought in by the cvs to give her the immunity to stay in the family...

But I still hope that Meena is not treated that lineantly this time...
thanx a ton Juna... bhabho has already told Meena won't be forgiven next time.. But we have to wait & watch... Sandhya will save Meena again. Sure.! But Meena's belly is not becoming bigger Aready 3-4 months are over...[?]Shocked minimum changes must be there..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramyamannadiar

Thanks for sharing
all my pleasureBig smile
Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farhana874

I think Meenu will be safe once again...She will not speak out the truth.
And her deeds will not get enough exposure because of RK's plan and kidnapping of Chaturi drama. Ouch

exactly...! Now I was thinking the same. Day Dreaming. Arrey wah.! Pen & Mind role reversal...StarLOL
Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

I did not watch the promo and thanks a million times JAMY you are a darling...

The promo seems very scary but it was expected that Chaturi is in danger and Rk behind it all. 0'2 The actor playing Rk is good and fits the profile of a terrorist - whose face can look innocent and deeds may seem good but has evil hiding behind that face...

RK actor is doing a great job with his expressions.
I hope that Chaturi is found soon my our IPS Sandhya and this time I want all of Meenudi's truth brought in front of all and she needs to be taught a lesson this time as her act was criminal and inhuman...

I hope this time none of the family members feel sorry for her and she gets her due treatment - 0'2but her being pregnant is very cleverly brought in by the cvs to give her the immunity to stay in the family...

But I still hope that Meena is not treated that lineantly this time...
thanx a ton Juna... bhabho has already told Meena won't be forgiven next time.. But we have to wait & watch... Sandhya will save Meena again. Sure.! But Meena's belly is not becoming bigger Aready 3-4 months are over...[?]Shocked minimum changes must be there..LOL

JAMY I am not so sure that 3-4 months are over bec Bhabho said that it is too early to feel the movement when Meenudi was faking some pain.   Usually in the 3rd month there are faint movements felt...

Brahmaputra

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks JAM for the promo update.

RK trying to harm Sandhya is possible but depends on the time limit CVs have planned for this track.

I hope Meena confessing her crime to at least Sandhya as this is inhumane of her to hide such a thing like Chathuri's injury or death as Meena believes. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Brahmaputra

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

JAMY I am not so sure that 3-4 months are over bec Bhabho said that it is too early to feel the movement when Meenudi was faking some pain. Usually in the 3rd month there are faint movements felt...[/DIV]
yeah I've forgotten that. Thanks for reminding.

Juna04

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Promo seems scary. Rajkumar is likely to see Sandhya as a main impediment to his vicious plans.I hope he does not target her.Like Chaturi a kidnap drama should not ensue.In that case our dear Suraj can rescue her.After all ,all the limelight has been on Sandhya,bechara Suraj to peeche hi khada reh jata hai.With this opportunity he can become the real hero.But than our Sandhya's IPS dreams ka kya hoga?.How will that get highlightened.?Will be interesting to watch what cvs have for us.

Brahmaputra

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for promo WU JAMkudi.Hug

Interesting + heart-wrenching track coming up.. Let's see how CV's handle sensitive issue like terrorism. DABH always been successful to spread social awareness.

Edited by ami_dabh - 05 September 2012 at 11:54pm

Brahmaputra

Go to top