Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Thnx for sharing...looks like interesting drama awaits us! 
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dunia

Thnx dear for sharing

the promo is Scary, poor Chaturi, and i am 100% sure that RK has got some plans for Sandhya as she is the only one who is useing her detective brain as agent Jetlee afterall she is the defender of the society & Pushkar๐Ÿ˜† and Soraj ji...โ˜บ๏ธ
Lets hope for the positive drama and no more draging of DBC๐Ÿ˜•... aagar mery hisab se chalti to ab tak soraj ji Dady ban gaye hoti...

RK has got some plans... Donno wat. @bold- same here.๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. I want him to open a play school or at least start a football team.!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
Brahmaputra thumbnail
@sati- Gourav Sharma is indeed an amazing actor. He portrays double-shaded RK outstandingly..

@manju & Fallen Angel- all my pleasure.๐Ÿ˜ƒ...hoping it wont be dragging too much..Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 11 years ago
Brahmaputra thumbnail

Originally posted by: pappununu

Thanks for sharing JAMy...๐Ÿ˜›

hvnt watched the promo yet...bt seems a scary situation for chathuri...๐Ÿ˜ฒ was she ok? what i mean is, was she shown hurt or something, bcoz she fell down from the mountain. rite?

poor chathuri, her heart would hv broken, when she comes to know RK kidnapped her...๐Ÿฅบ

i would be very happy, if Suraj too given equal part as sandy to solve this mission,,,,๐Ÿ˜ƒ

If I'm right, she has got bruised on forehead & looks very much frightened, sweating & thirsty... She is sitting in a scary, dark room...two armed goons are there..they tie a red cloth around her eyes... Poor gal will b smashed & shattered knowing who is RK in real..๐Ÿ˜ญ
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bechari Chaturi...๐Ÿ˜ฒ Our sweet sweet romantic drama now became a thriller also... Loving the current track... ๐Ÿ˜ƒSandya ko ekbar shack hogaya to kisika kher nahi...๐Ÿ˜†
 I hope along with Meena, Vikram's truth will come out that they r lying about RK even if they know he is not from Chaturi's village... But if they r terrorist why they r keeping Chaturi alive??? Its a risk 4 them... Do they want to use Chaturi for some specific purpose...๐Ÿ˜• I just hope Suraj will not be suspected by police  about this matter...
Why they are calling it mahashukravar?? Do the episode will be something special?? Thanks 4 sharing...๐Ÿค—
Brahmaputra thumbnail
@ayeshi- all my pleasure.๐Ÿ˜ƒ. They are keeping Chaturi alive coz none should have a doubt where she is as Chaturi has found RK is not from her village & she is suspicious about it. What if the Rathis go her village & enquire.? To stop them, chaturi should keep in contact through phone. Its called as Mahashukravar coz all dramas are having interesting twists tomorrow.!
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing๐Ÿ˜Š Interesting promo๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Thanks a lot for sharing JAM, it was quite expected as RK will delay the search for Chaturi as that may spoil his plan of terror attack.

RK will not target Sandhya as that would upset his plans even more. He may avoid Sandhya, but never target her. What alibi will he give for the disappearance of Sandhya??

I guess RK will not harm Chaturi, but still I cannot trust him after what activities he is doing.

UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Even though Rajkumar is a terrorist, he is extremely goodlooking.Infact after Suraj ,he is the best looking in the serial.After all the drama is over they should clarify as to why Rajkumar became a terrorist.Terrorists are made either due to extreme poverty or police atrocities.A member of the family tortured or killed by police wrongly can bring out a rebellious streak in a person.The indoctrination by terrorist organisations is so effective that they become like robots always following never thinking.Such people provide the cannon fodder for home grown terrorist organisations.It is a kind of revolt against the society which was indifferent to their suffering.Why I made this point is because I always felt he would make a cute pair with Chaturi and she also had started developing feelings for him.I guess despite the threat of terrorism looming large on Pushkar my romantic brain refuses to go to sleep.
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

@ayeshi- all my pleasure.๐Ÿ˜ƒ. They are keeping Chaturi alive coz none should have a doubt where she is as Chaturi has found RK is not from her village & she is suspicious about it. What if the Rathis go her village & enquire.? To stop them, chaturi should keep in contact through phone. Its called as Mahashukravar coz all dramas are having interesting twists tomorrow.!

And he can kill chaturi anytime and leave a proof like sooraj's wallet etc. beside her dead body to prove him the killer๐Ÿ˜ฒ