India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Reva is not mad (Page 2)

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
 Rewa is not mad... actually ... but all other gone mad...like... writers, director, producer and channel... its seeming that all came from the bedlam...Wacko   and want to sent us there... Angry
seriously..i can't understand why they doing this nonsense unnecessary...D'oh  what they getting to all  this crap... why they destroy this beautiful show... Cry  and why they hurt their own audians i don't think they can get 3 0r 4-5 TRP to this mess...so why .. Question

Edited by croziaxx - 07 September 2012 at 9:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IstilaHillylove

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saviosaraff

@Hillydee
Someone, who would not talk big about her love, and act small when she is tested.

Loved this line of yours.  This is exactly what Sugni has done. 

If Rewa was never insane that means her whole marriage was a farce.  She has hit and nearly killed Vikram in complete sanity.  Is this how an Indian traditional wife is and is Sugni the kind of person an Indian traditional fiancee should be.  Cvs is this show about Indian culture and a state in India or a European country you are talking about?
In all honesty, I think that is why I am so disgusted by Sugni, I thought I was watching an Indian serial, not a show from the western culture.  This is something you watch on Lifetime Movies on an American channel.  Even so, the viewers normally dislike this type of behaviour especially from a lady, so you can only stomach it as a movie, but not 5 -6 days per week..So I am wondering which audience the cvs are trying to win over with this long ever lasting disgusting storyline.Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index