•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
After watching yesterday's episode I think reva is not mad. She is acting In front of all.
You're are right about it. I think she has been acting all these time.

Of course she is not mad, not only that  She has an accomplice??? Hmmm What plot  is she cooking up?

I thought that she was nice but shes not, Shes a liar and is acting infront of everyone!!!!
It seems she is not mad but just after Vickram's money as everyone else.
This what makes Sugni so disgusting, the one girl Vikram thought loved him, could have at least gotten to the bottom of the situation, even if she wanted to leave him still.

Vikram was wrong, but Sugni was not that much better either, her love was not genuine, or she would have wanted more of an explanation from Vikram. 
I wish Vikram would find a nice, classy girl who have more respect for herself, and behaved more maturely.  Someone, who would not talk big about her love, and act small when she is tested.  She did the same to her Mother (even though I thought her Mother was wrong), don't know what I expected from her. 

Originally posted by ananthi.shankar

After watching yesterday's episode I think reva is not mad. She is acting In front of all.

This is just what I've been thinking all of the last couple of weeks. I think Reva is more clever than she appears. I also feel like she is aware of the whole story between Vikram and Sugni, and has no mental problems. She's just acting. Pretending to be sugary sweet and nice. And mentally unwell. Just so she can break up Sugni and Vikram forever...

..and I also feel DHANUMMA is in it with her!!
@Hillydee
Someone, who would not talk big about her love, and act small when she is tested.

Loved this line of yours.  This is exactly what Sugni has done. 

If Rewa was never insane that means her whole marriage was a farce.  She has hit and nearly killed Vikram in complete sanity.  Is this how an Indian traditional wife is and is Sugni the kind of person an Indian traditional fiancee should be.  Cvs is this show about Indian culture and a state in India or a European country you are talking about?
 Rewa is not mad... actually ... but all other gone mad...like... writers, director, producer and channel... its seeming that all came from the bedlam...   and want to sent us there... 😡
seriously..i can't understand why they doing this nonsense unnecessary...  what they getting to all  this crap... why they destroy this beautiful show... 😭  and why they hurt their own audians i don't think they can get 3 0r 4-5 TRP to this mess...so why .. ❓
Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Saviosaraff

@Hillydee
Someone, who would not talk big about her love, and act small when she is tested.

Loved this line of yours.  This is exactly what Sugni has done. 

If Rewa was never insane that means her whole marriage was a farce.  She has hit and nearly killed Vikram in complete sanity.  Is this how an Indian traditional wife is and is Sugni the kind of person an Indian traditional fiancee should be.  Cvs is this show about Indian culture and a state in India or a European country you are talking about?
In all honesty, I think that is why I am so disgusted by Sugni, I thought I was watching an Indian serial, not a show from the western culture.  This is something you watch on Lifetime Movies on an American channel.  Even so, the viewers normally dislike this type of behaviour especially from a lady, so you can only stomach it as a movie, but not 5 -6 days per week..So I am wondering which audience the cvs are trying to win over with this long ever lasting disgusting storyline.😲