Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav and Khushi VM - EMOTIONAL PIECE!!

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 151 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonednadewdrop83kscjkLuvlin28gulabo04LovenallrachealchilliespervinnvismligidhaPS27celaramaraviKrancyloveuarshiFarro12maria1878ipkkndjasooscrnvloveprerLuxCalurmimalaSajimokNowsheenskamanimeeta27aliazrastar1315paaskhannashrubaMayaraaSobtiClaire0206pnarssoni_mdcraziefanDreamcatchernabnabgayakkLeafshappy.uksamsung04LoveSexySobtiKairiPpkpkpk.Farz.Manisha.ChicaneKKKABarunz4everPrasanna_dhanumishty_angelMoonlight1-Siaa-pieperrvidya.sanjaymizzraksha712shonu2ranjeeta_kaurinnocentgreensami_qtRushilovesBarunhighonshowssoni28Anamika100garlichetalmknshubz1-Shobhu21-sreemeerasejket2bidzipkkndank-Viji-arshiyanaamisuvshraddskanature-loverMaddy1270Gazal..-Manal.A-ipkknd-fanwonderblakeclaireDDSharaaAbi.Natanviaarshiipkkndluvarshy4everdipali13Sunshine80PashbarunSaRun.smashitupvkp1989Kishmishafsuushagun_sarunKeshriyabs_deepsbella39newmoon2011srijaaa127zafi--BSI-FaNaTic--win7abracadabraKinmaanodaksgfansoni4evasidhu285subiscsdesisweetheart9UltimateBarunShiningStar18.Mandy.komalsirwanibeena14pinky_blueskiesrushshriPSharadamomma1128..Amina..tinselanu17.Saraa.Infofan-Prashu-ragvir.fandrunkiiebabepakpearlCATZ..LyssaPiesbk2..Khaleesi..Divya1503HifahArshicssoharafffan123Mimi2609GodhuliLogon.Brooke.NestleToulousesonia_1rimariti4umishti_17dumasminuu

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
will be back hun  Heart

Shallu meri jaan Hug tuneh toh yeh VM se maar dala. First of all, hats off girl what a song, perfect lyrics from Khushi's POV. Really did we ever see Khushi like the way you have presented WOW just WOW. I have seen so many VM's you and Zoha have made most of them from Arnav's POV, but this one OMG Shallu being honest watching the VM bought tears to my eyes.  

Shallu pat on your back girl , the VM looked like you have directed the scenes and presented to us. After seeing Khushi in today's episode we all so needed this VM to refocus on how she loves the man. 

Woh khushi ki roshini ho ...you have Khushi walking towards Arnav in the hospital with Lord Ganesh in the background. Mere haath ki lakire tere haath pe saja duh ...Khushi talking Arnav's hand ,Girl you just nailed it BRILLIANT . ClapClap

Shallu you know and am sure are tired of hearing me using the same superlatives but seriously am lost of them today. This is your best Shallu a "MASTERPIECE" 

Edited by beena14 - 05 September 2012 at 10:01pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanidisheemeenaKeshriyasmashitupUltimateBarunshybabesonia_1

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Shalu once again a beautiful vm,Clap from Khushi's POV. Any more I am completely ok with the fact that we are going to see their love story only thru yours and Zoha's vms. I like that way now because you say it way better than the writers. First of the song, its nostalgic for me as its from the 90s, when I was in college. I applaud you for selecting this beautiful song. I liked how you started with their emotional scene where he first opens up to her about his mother's suicide, then gradually moved on to their romantic scenes then finally finished it off with another awesome emotional scene from the latest episode. Thanks for making this and loads to love for all your effort for keeping the love story alive for all the members and fans here. All I want to say I love your vms and will support any decision you take.

Edited by Keshriya - 05 September 2012 at 9:36pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pieperrUltimateBarunshybabebeena14.Brooke.sonia_1

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
I am very very very very Emotional right now!Hug! Meri behn!!! what did u make!! REALLY WHAT?

My heart always cried for this man's trauma! Khushi like this will make me love her more!! I hope she be his support always all the times and Stands by him always!!

NOW U WONT BELIEVE THIS,, BUT SURPRISINGLY THIS SONG HAS STRUCK MY MIND TWICE FOR THE VM LOL Babes u know how i luv those 90s songs,,so better we keep discussing VMs LOL
But any day u'd make the best piece and this is one of your best!!!!

loved every bit of it!! loved the Khushi in this VM!!! can CVs keep her like this!!!
n I dont even want to write abt ASR aka barun in this VM!! If I start I might not Stop. No offense to Ajay Devgn n his fans,,,but this guy emotes more than AD here!! well thats only me!! 

Luv this VM so very much,,,my hugs to u,,,,for this MASTERPIECE!!!Star

Edited by UltimateBarun - 05 September 2012 at 10:23pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

celaskamanipieperr-Siaa-afsuuvkp1989smashitupKeshriyasoharaHifahshybabebeena14.Brooke.sonia_1

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Shy, aap bhi naa. 

I cant believe you and Zo are still inspired to make VMs. I am so done with IPK after last week.

It was bitter-sweet to watch this VM. I loved the back hug she gave him. Kahan jaa raha tha yeh show aur kahan pahunch gaya!Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pieperrKeshriyaUltimateBarunshybabe

pieperr Goldie
pieperr
pieperr

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
resTongue

Shyyy , Can you please catch a flight a mumbbaaiii .. ??LOL 
I'm so done with the serial but can vicariously live through yours & Zo's vms Big smile, Baaki sabka kuch matlab nahiWink. This Kh is the one we all love , where does she disappear in the showLOL
Kudos , coz I dunno from where you drudge up the positivity to keep making vms and they turn out better than the last every single timeClap
Thanks for showing us what this show could have beenCry and what a waste of talent it is nowAngry

Edited by pieperr - 05 September 2012 at 10:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarunshybabe

Chicane Goldie
Chicane
Chicane

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Which old scene should I put LOL

Nice VM!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shybabe

innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
best song that fits in the actual situation. U & Zoha are Ranisahibas in making these awesome Vm. Masha Allah ,keep doing the good job.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wonderblakeUltimateBarunshybabe

Go to top