Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Justifying Khushi!!!! (Page 3)

SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

I dnt know...none of the above people you mentioned are criminals, hence their situations are different (except maybe Arnav who had also purosefully maligned and defamed her character in public but lets not go there) 

Shyam is a different matter. He time and again proved that he's a horrible man with no conscience, a murderer and a cheat.
But I believe Khushi asked for only one meeting and she didnt ask Arnav to forgive him. she merely asked it with best of interestes at heart for Anjali's sake...that part is insync with her character.

Yeah you are right she just wants him to be there for Anjali and that does not mean that she has forgiven him ... I am sure she will be alert and she still hates him to the core but she wants Anjali to be alright and whatever she said was just for Anjali's sake

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZijaya100

SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hade

Poor thing! She should realize that everyone is not a Khushi Smile

Originally posted by SSB28

Originally posted by Fazila~

Ppl forget the character thats y they bash them...a much needed post...thanks :)))
She is good so she thinks everyone is good like her...thats her problem...

Exactly ... And thank you for liking the post Smile

Yeah Smile

Originally posted by LyssaPie

Well Said

Thank you Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi

SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky89

As we all know khushi always thinks abt others happiness but i didnt expect she ll forgive shyam easily after knowing wat he did to her bcoz of him only she faced every bad thing in her life ,he almost planned to kill her husband even tried to kill her ,how many times he tried to touch her she knew everything ...Wat happ to her ??? Y always Cvs make her to think from her heart y they are not making her to use her brain ... I dont ve prob with shyam entry through Anjali y they making khushi to ask Arnav ...Others are mean to her shyam case is different 

She is not forgiving him ... Iam sure she still hates him but as you said she always think abt others happiness so this time she is doing it for Anjali and she is ready to tolerate his presence just for her

lazylad8-FauZijaya100

goguma IF-Rockerz
goguma
goguma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
See how she did not insist and the way
she approached arnav abt it, there was some
reluctant on her part...
She knows that she'll get nothing but
arnav's wrath by bringing up the subject,
but she still tried..

Maybe her name kushi really describe her best!
Give happiness to others, but not to herself...

And just like anjali's love for shyam,
my love for kushi is blind too..

lazylad8-FauZijaya100

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
res

edit-

this is what i wrote in my post Hum tum aur IPPKND. I want u there to join the discussion.

The contrast of fake and love together is beautifully shot. Why I said fake and love because Love is never fake and which is fake is never love. One conspiring to betray for her blind love while other trying to understand the situation. Both fragile for their love but both speaks their own mind.

Anjali conspired to get her love Shyam in while Khushi used her brain maturely to give solace to the lady conspiring against her own brother. Anjali is not aware of the real face,I want to see her FACE OFF with Shyam. (Today CV's have proved that when time comes Anjali will use her brain to twist the scenarios, Shyam beware Evil Smile)

khushi trying to calm and thinking of betterment knowing the fact. I am happy Arnav shows some sensibility. She flows and argued for Shyam's come back. thank GOD their rift ended today itself. Loved the way her simple touch calmed the growing fire within Arnav. So true "Wo dhoop agar hai to, wo chandini raat si hai".

Edited by rushshri - 05 September 2012 at 11:49pm

lazylad8-FauZiIWishICould

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
I agree with u completely!! I waz so angry today at some people saying how khushi is dumb and bla bla bla! I mean really why are we acting as if we dont know khushi and the forgiving nature! We know khushi has a golden heart and she ALWAYS FORGIVES EVERYONE NO MATTER WHAT!! That is how khushi is and has always been! She is only asking arnav to do so forr anjalis sake! She just wants her to recover after all the trauma and things she went through but it doesng mean she wants shyam back she just wants him for anjalis sake to recover faster! Khushi has def stayed true to her character! She has always been this caring and forgiving! Hint hint: remember after all arnav did and put her through yet she never even expected an apology from her but infact blamed and hold herself responsible for evrrything! Infact i think arnav has hurt her wayy more than shyam has yet she has forgiven him! So its wrong for some pl to call her dumb just bc she didnt act as u guys expected!

Edited by Kasu4lyfe - 05 September 2012 at 11:20pm

lazylad8-FauZijaya100

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

well i can never ever be against the girl
forgiving family is different
but forgiving a man who insulted, tried to kill, cheated, defamed you is a bit too much and out of character
this really could not go down my throat

Who said she forgave him!! I didn't see that!! She was just thinking about Anjali!! 

Shreya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZijaya100rushshri

Go to top