Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Justifying Khushi!!!!

SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Hey all

I have been reading so many posts saying that Khushi is dumb or the CVs have killed Khushi's character or CVs want us to hate Khushi that is why they have shown Khushi saying that Shyam should be given a second chance.

I respect their opinions but I think that they are wrong. Khushi is not dumb and CVs have not killed the character and they definitely do not want us to hate her.

Infact guys Khushi has been true to her character. Has she not always been like this. Forgiving, the one who always see plus points in any person, the one who believes in giving second chances to people. Let me remind you if you have forgotton

BUA JI: In the start bua ji had been horrible to her ... From the very first episode she was the one who constantly reminded her that she was not Shashi and Garima's real daughter and she was responsible for Payal's broken marriage and to top it all she was the one who forcefully got Khushi engaged to Shyam.  But then she changed and did Khushi ever blamed Bua ji for any thing?????

Lavanya: Lavanya and Khushi's relation too started with fights and negative emotions from La's side ... She even called police to verify her records and all ... But then when La said sorry Khushi did not even think for a second and they became such a good friends

Anjali: Remeber how she blackmailed Khushi with the contract in order to bring her to RM to teach La but till now Khushi cares for her even more than herself and she is even ready to bring Shyam home for her.

Mami Ji: We all know that she her attitude has been insulting towards Gupta sisters but did Khushi held any grudge against her???

ASR: I do not need to say anything about him and we all know that she did not even take a nano second to forgive him.

See this is Khushi and this is what she has done again with Shyam ... She is a girl who even thinks with her heart and she has a golden heart.

So for me Khushi has been true to her character. This is my opinion. I did not want to hurt or criticize any one but after reading so many posts against her I thought that I should made this post.

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1970satprizaarasquaresathalutoggle45Niaahuja7Sanam07sweety_virgo1jyot_pujaAromaHussainMayaraaSobtiremyaachandranSilpa_25umayamysticmanthrikitty789craziefanS.Arshishona2smart4ujpatel1289hasheypayel3004dhivyVIP.LifesarunarshifanRavissanteSannysslmay11Shilpi77innocentgreen.Aisha.Kasu4lyfesana_sugarbunlazylad8-FauZisanny-beautifulZarahatkeTheSmurfsDaRkPrInCeSsgatheringstormmomo121naughtymallugogumaChaituvCDlovearshi_karishjaya100-Saba-OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmadits7spate22CATZ..LyssaPiepup03-DKS-SrilathalollarimaNestleToulousexAaliyaFazila~-Rehnuma-

hade Senior Member
hade
hade

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
She does not hate any one of the ones you mentioned here. He hates Shyam to the core. And, what he is a criminal. So, there is a little difference here.

But what she said was purely for Anjali's sake and the thing that she did not a stand was good.

Edited by hade - 05 September 2012 at 9:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jennadKasu4lyfeTheSmurfsLyssaPie

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Those people were mean to her yes I wouldn't compare any of them to Shyam. Because they're all different from Shyam. They actually have a heart unlike Shyam who's an evil psycho killer she knows alot about him expect for the fact he tries to kill her father and he's the one who's responsible for Anjali miscarriage.   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkfrncTheSmurfs

Zarahatke IF-Dazzler
Zarahatke
Zarahatke

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kasu4lyfeLyssaPie

SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hade

She does not hate any one of the ones you mentioned here. He hates Shyam to the core. And, what he is a criminal. So, there is a little difference here.

But what she said was purely for Anjali's sake and the thing that she did not a stand was good.

But she does not know that he is a criminal ... She knows that she hates him because what he has done to her and her husband but now Anjali's life and happiness is at stake for her so she will forget what has happened to her and will only care for Anjali and she is right people do change after a tragedy struck them.

I was glad that she was able to make her point in front of ASR and then she agreed to ASR Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kasu4lyfelazylad8-FauZijaya100spate22

SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

Those people were mean to her yes I wouldn't compare any of them to Shyam. Because they're all different from Shyam. They actually have a heart unlike Shyam who's an evil psycho killer she knows alot about him expect for the fact he tries to kill her father and he's the one who's responsible for Anjali miscarriage.   

But see this is the point she does not know that he is a psycho killer ... she just wants Anjali to be happy and people do change after a tragedy and for her Shyam has also been struck with a tragedy of loosing his child

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZijaya100spate22

SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zarahatke

I totally agree with u

Thank you Smile
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
well i can never ever be against the girl
forgiving family is different
but forgiving a man who insulted, tried to kill, cheated, defamed you is a bit too much and out of character
this really could not go down my throat

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkfrncTheSmurfsCDloveshagun_sarunCATZ.....Tanu...OmNaMaSteOmCandYlicious_SIWishICould

Go to top