Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SRKvsDevgn:Exhibitors threatened! (Page 6)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Originally posted by -ksh-

Err? Who is expecting anyone to sit down and take it? Ofcourse they will try their best to stall YRF. Have you even read my post. But who am I explaining myself to? This is the same member who thinks it was ok for Akshay dump a movie he produced when he realized it wont be another 100Cr hit AFTER he had pocketed his own profits from the distributors

i think u didn't read my post ... chk ur and my reply ... u'll get it ...

If u used the word hypocrisy for me and akshay shirish issue was in ur mind then yah i may didn't get it ... bcz i was following this topic and was thinking frm this point of view ... was not thinking u r brining other threads issues which r totally different Wink and has nothing to do with this thread ... 

oh yah to prove ur point , bringing other thread issue or other actor is easy way na Wink ... shld I also bring SRK's other threads issues into this ???? D'oh
@bold - btw did akshay tell u this was the reason or farha or shirish ????? Wink  bcz none told me Ouch

Yes...Akshay met and told me.

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Film making is a business...if both the parties want the theaters booked for their movies...nothing wrong in it...after all when u  invest millions of dollars in a project ...you want to see it succeed and make profit...

But i think that SOS should postpone the release date ...kyoki business mein dil se nahi ..dimaag se kaam liya jaata hai...agar business mein EGO aa gaya...toh problem he problem...Shahrukh is a superstar...a much bigger star than Ajay Devgan...and that is a fact...SRK's movie is gonna kill SOS...so it would be better that they postpone..the date a little bit...If SOS was a Salman movie or an Aamir movie...I would be worried...but an Ajay Devgan movie...nah...lets be practical...a 15 secs teaser and two pics of Shahrukh...and all hell broke loose on internet from twitter to FB...something that SOS couldn't do with a long teaser...SOS doesn't stand a chance in front of SRK's next...if a shit movie like RA-1 collected more than 200 cr. world wide...and people can argue all that they want that RA-1 didn't make profit or is it not a BB..but the fact is that it collected more than 200 cr. because SRK's fans went to watch the movie...and this one is a romance...and no one beats SRK in romance...

As far as I am concerned...I love both Shahrukh and Ajay...so i am gonna watch both of themDancingParty

Why should Ajay postpone his film? I mean it was ready 6 months ago but he was so desperate for the date that he waited for so long. IMO Yash Chopra should postpone his movie to Christmas. Nothing like a watching a nice romantic film in winter.Day Dreaming
nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Film making is a business...if both the parties want the theaters booked for their movies...nothing wrong in it...after all when u  invest millions of dollars in a project ...you want to see it succeed and make profit...

But i think that SOS should postpone the release date ...kyoki business mein dil se nahi ..dimaag se kaam liya jaata hai...agar business mein EGO aa gaya...toh problem he problem...Shahrukh is a superstar...a much bigger star than Ajay Devgan...and that is a fact...SRK's movie is gonna kill SOS...so it would be better that they postpone..the date a little bit...If SOS was a Salman movie or an Aamir movie...I would be worried...but an Ajay Devgan movie...nah...lets be practical...a 15 secs teaser and two pics of Shahrukh...and all hell broke loose on internet from twitter to FB...something that SOS couldn't do with a long teaser...SOS doesn't stand a chance in front of SRK's next...if a shit movie like RA-1 collected more than 200 cr. world wide...and people can argue all that they want that RA-1 didn't make profit or is it not a BB..but the fact is that it collected more than 200 cr. because SRK's fans went to watch the movie...and this one is a romance...and no one beats SRK in romance...

As far as I am concerned...I love both Shahrukh and Ajay...so i am gonna watch both of themDancingParty

Internet broke loose when MNIK trailer released too,but that movie was only hit in indian market due to budget...srk's movies r blockbuster overseas...in India from past 3-4 yrs his movie hardly cross 100 cr. LOL

And,pls don't talk abt world wide collection...domestic box office determines fate of bollywood movies,not overseas collections.

SOS will dominate srk's movie in North,Nizam,Rajasthan & Bihar belt in India...in other areas srk's movie will fully dominate SOS.

Both producers will suffer heavy loss...WOM will determine which movie will run longer & earn few more bucks.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Why should Ajay postpone his film? I mean it was ready 6 months ago but he was so desperate for the date that he waited for so long. IMO Yash Chopra should postpone his movie to Christmas. Nothing like a watching a nice romantic film in winter.Day Dreaming
But both Talaash and Dabangg 2 are releasing in December...not good for the Khans to clash with each other...LOL
This one is simple...like I said Shahrukh is a much bigger star than Ajay...if Ajay wants his movie to be a hit ...he should postpone...SRK..is not the one who is going to have a problem...

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Internet broke loose when MNIK trailer released too,but that movie was only hit in indian market due to budget...srk's movies r blockbuster overseas...in India from past 3-4 yrs his movie hardly cross 100 cr. LOL

And,pls don't talk abt world wide collection...domestic box office determines fate of bollywood movies,not overseas collections.

SOS will dominate srk's movie in North,Nizam,Rajasthan & Bihar belt in India...in other areas srk's movie will fully dominate SOS.

Both producers will suffer heavy loss...WOM will determine which movie will run longer & earn few more bucks.

I am not talking about the number game Nishu..read my post again...what i meant was that people watch Shahrukh even in a trash movie...ab 200 crores hawa se toh nahi aaye na...kissi ne movie dekhi tabhi toh aaye...people don't care if the production cost is 10 cr or 100 cr...they have to shell out equal amount of money in both the cases...and for Shahrukh people do that...even for a movie like RA-one..
One reason MNIK did not do that well in the Mumbai area was the drama created by Shiv SenaDead
SRK..is loved in the Northen India as well...just because the name of the movie is Son of Sardar...does not mean it will be a hit in Northern india...LOL

And Ajay is not a SALMAN or an AAMIR...like i said I would worry if SOS was a Salman or Aamir movie...but with Ajay...its no problem...

Edited by blue-ice - 06 September 2012 at 9:54am
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged

But both Talaash and Dabangg 2 are releasing in December...not good for the Khans to clash with each other...LOL
This one is simple...like I said Shahrukh is a much bigger star than Ajay...if Ajay wants his movie to be a hit ...he should postpone...SRK..is not the one who is going to have a problem...

Tell me something as a fan do you care how much money a movie made? What is the use of a movie making 1000Cr but you not getting entertained? All this my star's movie made more money than yours arguments are used by those people who know that the film of their favorite star is a poor one but have too massive an ego to admit it. Do we when we look back at SRK's or Salman's or Ajay's or Aamir's best films first think of the money they made or how much we enjoyed it? SRK's best work IMO was in CDI which wasnt even as big a hit as some of his other movies. I think as an audience my movie going experience is more important to me than the fact that my favorite star's movie making more money than his rivals movies.
I think December is a perfect month for a thriller like Talaash and romance like the YC romance. Not too sure if I am enthused for a masala entertainer like Dabangg though.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anonymous39blue-ice.

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged

I am not talking about the number game Nishu..read my post again...what i meant was that people watch Shahrukh even in a trash movie...ab 200 crores hawa se toh nahi aaye na...kissi ne movie dekhi tabhi toh aaye...people don't care if the production cost is 10 cr or 100 cr...they have to shell out equal amount of money in both the cases...and for Shahrukh people do that...even for a movie like RA-one..
One reason MNIK did not do that well in the Mumbai area was the drama created by Shiv SenaDead
SRK..is loved in the Northen India as well...just because the name of the movie is Son of Sardar...does not mean it will be a hit in Northern india...LOL

200crs world wide aaya...sirf india se nahi aaya...number game hi to movie ko hit banata hai LOL
commercial movies r made for making money.
You wait and watch...in north india SOS will score over Srk's movie in diwali,then we will talk LOL.

I will also watch both movie...bcoz SOS is comedy movie,so i can watch it...& N like romantic movies,so i will watch srk's movie too Embarrassed

Edited by nishu786 - 06 September 2012 at 9:58am
TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
@ Blue-ice - one side ppl think he is Super star , king , so bigger than Ajay and blah blah blah then on the other hand they r insecure abt their movie ... if its the case , that they have SRK ,  they shld be confident na ... Diwali is enough Big festival with long long weekend that both movies can do better ... but atleast don't play with this theater theater game ... have equal chance and then let's the audience decide

and abt SRK being bigger than ajay ... by having KIng's title ( kaise bhi ) one can't be king ... he does not have a single movie in 100 cr while Ajay has 3 Wink ... and he has much pressure of getting a 100 cr movie and may be even 200 now after ETT 

and obviously they don't own Diwali slot ...anyone can release their movie during diwali ... the one who is insecure shld postpone their movie 

and more than SRK vs Ajay its Yash Raj's insecurity ...may be its his last movie and they wanna make it bigger by hook or crook  

i think YRF can easily compete with Talaash ... Talaash is not like other Aamir movies , it does not have that kind of hype and even Aamir does not seem interested in the movie and i don't think Dabband 2 is releasing in December ... 

Go to top