Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
The usual hypocrisy seen in this thread. When YRF strikes a deal with theatres SRK is the insecure baddie. But its all ok for Ajay Devgan's producers and distributors to make threatening calls to theatre owners and bully them. Looks like these guys got scared seeing the great response to SRK's pictures from his next movie.
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Why they need to fight like a child. Its not first time that two big films are realising on Diwali.  If the both films will be good than audience will defiantly going to watch them. Remember Gadar and Lagaan was released on same day but both were super hit.

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: New_nova

Why they need to fight like a child. Its not first time that two big films are realising on Diwali.  If the both films will be good than audience will defiantly going to watch them. Remember Gadar and Lagaan was released on same day but both were super hit.

time has changed all films want single slot for their film ..they dont want competition ...3 din mein itna maal bana sakthe ho banalo..thats the new mantra๐Ÿ˜‰  
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Im starting to feel that Ajay wants this movie to release on diwali badly. Either he wants to prove that he is more powerful and has more starpower than SRK or he wants take some kind of revenge..Either way it would be very childish of him if this is what his intention is... Edited by PigBenis - 11 years ago
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

time has changed all films want single slot for their film ..they dont want competition ...3 din mein itna maal bana sakthe ho banalo..thats the new mantra๐Ÿ˜‰  

U r right. Do great marketing and PR and sell your product before people realise its quality.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PigBenis

Im starting to feel that Ajay wants this movie to release on diwali badly. Either he wants to prove that he is more powerful and has more starpower than SRK or he wants take some kind of revenge..Either way it would be very childish of him if this is what his intention is...

Exactly! His movie was ready long back. He could have easily released it around now when there are no big films. But he jumped into the fray when he realized the Yash Chopra movie is planned for a Diwali release. Basically all his career he has played second fiddle to SRK in terms of star power. To make it worse SRK-Kajol are rated as the best jodi of all time. Anyways given Ajay's childishness IMO Yash Chopra should postpone his film to November or December.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Another OSO vs Saawariya in the making? ๐Ÿ˜†

I dunno. I think both movies have the potential to do well, but since movies nowadays aim to recover costs in just 1 week before the public realizes they just wasted their money on total trash, it might be difficult for 2 big releases to do so.

Shreya, besides an ego battle, the problem also is that there isn't a big release date left this year then. If one gets postponed, it would probably have to move to next year...since Talaash arrives November 30th, and then Dabangg 2 on Christmas. Khiladi happens in between those 2 films. No good date. Both movies would want a 2 week long run at least before another biggie.

If one moves, the next holiday would be Republic Day. There would be some big shuffling around if one of these films moves.
Edited by chocolover89 - 11 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -ksh-

Exactly! His movie was ready long back. He could have easily released it around now when there are no big films. But he jumped into the fray when he realized the Yash Chopra movie is planned for a Diwali release. Basically all his career he has played second fiddle to SRK in terms of star power. To make it worse SRK-Kajol are rated as the best jodi of all time. Anyways given Ajay's childishness IMO Yash Chopra should postpone his film to November or December.

Was Ajay's flick ready to release for long time? This is news to me. I really hope he doesn't have anything personally against SRK cuz in KWK Shah said that Ajay called him first when he wanted somebody to be there for Kajol when she was going through a rough patch. So I can't seem to digest Ajay holding a grudge against SRK personally 
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Another OSO vs Saawariya in the making? ๐Ÿ˜†

I dunno. I think both movies have the potential to do well, but since movies nowadays aim to recover costs in just 1 week before the public realizes they just wasted their money on total trash, it might be difficult for 2 big releases to do so.

Shreya, besides an ego battle, the problem also is that there isn't a big release date left this year then. If one gets postponed, it would probably have to move to next year...since Talaash arrives November 30th, and then Dabangg 2 on Christmas. Khiladi happens in between those 2 films. No good date. Both movies would want a 2 week long run at least before another biggie.

If one moves, the next holiday would be Republic Day. There would be some big shuffling around if one of these films moves.

hope srk rants again " i will destroy them"๐Ÿ˜† like he said on the time of sawwariya vs oso๐Ÿ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

^Unlikely ๐Ÿ˜† He's not producing... I've noticed SRK only goes that crazy if he's producing the film at stake.