India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

I love you Sameer Soni ! :)){}

naz1312 Groupbie
naz1312
naz1312

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Tongue I admit, I can't love you more than this. Stop being so freaking awesome!

The character KC has been always close to my heart and there's no better proof than all the battles I have taken for this man here! The actor SS has made it so hard to hate this character even when those few moments of the show where he was butchered.

And its only for you MR Sameer Soni , I end up breaking those Non- watching Vrat!! Sigh!! And the last two weeks, I need to admit, I have broken it thrice. The baby holding scene, The crying, the mirror scene, asking for The bartender job ,
have been raved so much about that I had to watch it! But today, it was time to pay my tribute!!

How could there be so much love for a fictional character? Your wife was bad in front of your and your family's eyes but you never cease to stop thinking about her. Your life revolves in doing things that makes your son happy wherever he does . You miss her more than the heartbeat and wish she was next to you every second every day. And everytime you do that, I could see those unshed tears and the pain in your heart ! Take a bow SS !

If there's something that I have observed in those scenes I selectively did, the the god medalist is back! The man whom I fell in love with is back with a bang. I admit I wasn't the biggest fan of your Drunken and grumbling part. But the one who could show people their places was hidden. And the beauty of it, it came with the addition of that undying love for your ( the sinal re-meeting scene helping siddhi out side)I admit, I can't love you more than this. Stop being so freaking awesome!

!!Every time you were showen drunk I could see that you miss Siddhi every second every day. And everytime you do that, I could see those unshed tears and the pain in your heart ! Take a bow SS!

And the raging bull was back. Oh boy!! Did the hawtness quotient multiply there or what? My heart stopped for a moment when I heard that your principal are different dont talk about my personal life and !! What a fantabulous performanceSS ! Take a bow!

You are hurt and disappoint ed yet
You can't stand a word against your wife, can you? And monday you went and showed us the KC We love ,
Yet again why KC is where because of you SS !
The unlimited decision of you on why siddhi hid those things and the decision to not talk about it to AC . You just made me proud. Yet again! And here we were wondering how can a man like KC will take the news of his wife return ? What will happen if he MU's Siddhi ? Iam sure for coming eposodes once all MU are clear your deep and true love that you have for her will believe her decisions and trust her instincts.The modulation of your voice, the anger which you tried hard to contain on your failur being accused by your own wife , the fierce need to shut Richa up and the glowing compassion for your wife all at the same time are just a mere jhalak of the brilliant actor you are!! Even the OSCARs don't deserve you!![That's as good as it gets folks!

Even the OSCARs don't deserve you!!

P:P.s- sinal reunion Yes. I have watched it 4 times now. Whistled, had goosebumps and tears too! Love you KC SS!!

Edited by naz1312 - 05 September 2012 at 9:14pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

--AiSha--d.padminiMalarkodiria60-Hima-RishrabhRajashawesumsoniaTheRowdiest

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top