India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Today's Views with Tomorrow's Pictures

VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Know that a lot of fans are disgruntled at the focus & screen space that the character Anjali has been allocated.
                  Photo: Aww, poor Anjali. Blessed with such an evil husband.
                  Photo: Creepwa :x

In defence I will say this - you cannot expect- what has happened to Anjali to take just a few minutes - granted she has taken a lot of storylines but its required so that the story can move on. MY CONCERN would be IF Arshi were not there at all. Then I can understand all these incessant complaints that ppl are making. YOU CANNOT focus on the main leads all the time. LET ME ASK ALL A QUESTION (as this is surely a test of Arshi's power)- even though they are giving her so much time - at the end of the show what has made the most significant impression on you that you can take away with you? This is for me

1. Concern of Khushi for ASR- she is shown supporting him & actually helping him make some very important decisions & then making him see different perspectives. She tells him that she will stand by him & that at the moment he has to be strong & look after himself in order that he can then look after his sister.
                    Photo
                    Photo: Thum dheyna saath mera <3 -Zana-
               Photo
2. ASR's deep concern for his Di. We know that has always been the "leading force" in his life right from childhood when he had te replace his father. He will not let his sister be hurt & suffer in anyway & tries his best to avert this from happening. He is prepared to stnd up to anyone in order to do this. If we had to list what was important in his life presently then number one would be to protect his Di, secondly would be his past & then one wonders therefore where Khushi figures into this because now we long that she is such an intergral part of both of these priorities in his life. Will be stand the test therefore when the revelation comes out...
                     Photo

3. ASR's staunch beliefs against all odds that no matter rain or shine that he WILL NOT let the snake back into the house ( I now am wondering who actually let him in- & as bad as it seems - I actually though that it may have been Khushi)

4. ASR's stance against DADI was ClapClapClap FANTASTIC - you go for it - when he told her that he did not know why she came back - why did she not just stick in the Ashrum. I honestly wanted him to throw her out the house. I dislike her more than the snake. She is manipulating everyone & its really frustrating her that she cannot control her grandson. How can she take the snake's side & question ASR's beliefs - making out that he must have been mistaken. THAT confrontation in front of the whole family has got to be THE BEST SCENE this week so far!! Barun was ace!!

NOW THAT is what i remember about the episode. PPL should chill as it will come around when the central point will be OUR FAVOURITE COUPLE - you need these periferral characters to give the story the back-bone. For me despite the fact that he only has a shorter screen space Barun's acting is phenominal. Good practice for him when he up-takes meatier roles in bollywood in future.
The fact that we hate Dadi & the snake so much means that the writers & producers are succeeding because we hate them at the same level as we LOVE Arshi. Surely that is a good sign. Everyone needs to chill. Earlier in the week "hypocritically" the same ppl were patting Anjali on the back for her acting skills when she lost the baby.
We need to chill as all will work out although there are some more rockier moments to follow!!!
                     Photo: Garima-Dadi face off.
PS - When is Khushi & Arnav going to change out of their Mehendi clothes? Bless them its been 4 epi's now!!They look smashing together in them but...
                     Photo
            " How can I bear to take this outfit off after all these days - straight to the dry-cleaners"

Photo
A bit of glycerine to get the tear ducts going but despite that very convincing Sobti boy

Photo
                     Photo: <3  
                                                        The Past
                      Photo: Another spoiler. Blast from the past. -Zana-
                      Photo: Garima in the past.
                      Photo
                                                                               An errant eye-lash!!!

Photo: Arey Wah. Kya punch hai :P Credits- Bhawna

Photo: Barun in white. Hawww :* <3 
Sorry if you have seen these pictures already - the above is my POV only not meant to tread on any delicate toes- let me know what you think anyways - I will take it like a man!!!

Edited by VasantiLad - 05 September 2012 at 9:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

archu_2010meeta27pnarssikhni_

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top