India-Forums

Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum
Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

SS - The Cricket Game Sry note on pg 2

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Guy i hope you like this wrote it but i'm bad at spelling and my grammar is very bad so sorry but i miss the Tejal who played cricket. 

Part One 

Tejal was on the oval ready to bat, Monikya ready to bowl. Monikya runs up and bowls the ball and Monikya gets Tejal bowled out. Tejal couldn't believe that her best friend had become her enemy; she walked out wondering how this happened.

Flash back

Tejal and Monikya were the best of friends they did everything together, they shared the love of cricket but one thing became in between them and this was Aniket, their childhood friend that both had crush on but Tejal nor Monikya knew that had a crush on the same person. Aniket had a crush on Tejal.

As Tejal walked into the changing room, she had another flashback about the time they tried for the same team, the couches saw potential in both and decided that they were to get selected but since Tejal was better at Batting she got selected for the team who needed a batter and Monikya she got selected for the team who needed a bowler.

Flash back

"Monikya we are going to be enemy's on the cricket field." Tejal complained. " I know Tejal I don't like it to but we should be happy that we got selected and know yes we will be enemy's on the field but it won't affect our friendship" Monikya replied. Tejal added "Yes, nothing can affect our friendship."

So came their first match both Tejal and Monikya invited their crush and told each other that they were going to invite their crush. "I'm going to invite my crush, I hope he says yes." Tejal complies. "You have a crush on someone, Tejal, Who?" Monikya complained. Monikya added " I too have a crush." "Oh, really, lets us do one thing we will say his name at the same time." Tejal said.  " Aniket" both the girls were surprised at the name they said. "Aniket, we both have a crush on the same guy" Tejal complied. "This won't do, let us both invited him and let him decide, he will reveal who he likes by attending the match" Monikya replied. "Okay lets do" Tejal said.

So both girls invited Aniket to their matches, one thing their matches were at the same time they both said come to the game you want to we will understand if you don't attend. Aniket made his mind that he will attend Tejal's game but he felt sorry for Monikya so he got his brother to attend her match.

Aniket and Shashwat made their way to the matches. Aniket to Tejal's and Shashwat to Monikya's. Tejal was happy seeing Aniket at her match she knew that Monikya will be sad on the outcome but she couldn't leave because her match was about to start. Monikya was sad when she didn't see Aniket but she saw Shashwat, she was pleasantly surprised. Monikya didn't know that Shashwat had a crush on her.

-- Okay guys leave at this i got stuff to do --- sorry again for my grammar and spelling 

Edited by TMK_lover - 10 September 2012 at 6:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GuggulMadhura2105_TaNi_

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
 the update ws awesum ...
its so nicce ...a Clap for u
Boss dis is sumthing really nice
moni n tejal crush on aniket ...Smile
update soon

Edited by tani23 - 06 September 2012 at 1:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DEEPZzzz

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Wooh!!! I never knew you could write too!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Awesome buddy.. Loved the first part.. Continue very soon.. I'll be waiting eagerly..

So Tejal and Moni both plays cricket!! Both are Tomboyish.. TongueTongue Nice plot.. WinkWink

Edited by Debalina_Paul - 05 September 2012 at 9:27pm

DEEPZzzz

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

Wooh!!! I never knew you could write too!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Awesome buddy.. Loved the first part.. Continue very soon.. I'll be waiting eagerly..

So Tejal and Moni both plays cricket!! Both are Tomboyish.. TongueTongue Nice plot.. WinkWink

Yeah, I write reviews for bollywood movies for my friends they like my reviews, I love doing the reviews just finished my reviews on Ek Tha Tiger working one on Joker next, The next update will updated soon 

The next update will be about Aniket and Shashwat there relationship and how they developed crushes on the two girls and ofcourse cricket will try and update by Sunday I have to write my review on Joker so i'll see

Edited by TMK_lover - 05 September 2012 at 9:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GuggulMadhura2105

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Superrr...  Star

am waiting, PM send karo ... Embarrassed

lovely update Tejal and Moni play cricket ...  Star

DEEPZzzz

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruti

Superrr...  Star

am waiting, PM send karo ... Embarrassed

lovely update Tejal and Moni play cricket ...  Star
Glad you liked it okay i will send you an pm when i update :)

Madhura2105

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani23

the update ws awesum ...
its so nicce ...aClapfor u
Boss dis is sumthing really nice
moni n tejal crush on aniket ...Smile
update soon

thank u it is different :) will update before Sunday
DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Part 2

Shashwat and Aniket we part of a big Guajarati Family; Mum, Dad, Older brother who was married and younger sister. This family would bound over cricket whenever India was playing they would watch. 

Shashwat and Aniket were more best friends then brothers,  didn't have much friends they only hanged out with Tejal and Monikya . The four would play cricket till dawn. It was during their cricket matches that the boys developed crushes on the girls, the boys knew that they were tomboys but they saw the girl in side them when they were invited to a wedding, both the boys were appalled by their beauty. Tejal wore an Purple netted sari and Monikya wore a salwar suit because she hated wearing saris both the girls look beautiful and the boys from then on knew who they wanted to marry, Aniket wanted to marry Tejal and Shashwat to Monikya.

One day, all four met up and were enjoying their match when the boys suggested for the girls to try out of the girls cricket team the boys knew how much the girls loved cricket and they knew that the girls were good enough to get selected for the team, the boys only played for fun. It was the girls who set up challenges in the match and the boys just played victim to their long debates on how to play cricket.

"Hey girls, you should try out to play for the local girl cricket team, I never seen such a heated debate on such a thing, both you girls love cricket we both know that and now we have heard your debate on the topic." The boys suggested hoping it would end their debate. Tejal and Monikya both looked at each other and nodded. The boys added, "I'm sure both you girls will get selected." Tejal said, "Okay we already know that the team is looking for players." Monikya added , "We are already going for the try outs, the tryouts are tomorrow that's why you saw us fighting. Tejal added, " We had a little disagreement, but nothing can break our friendship." Monikya complies, "Tejal we have go we need to get a good rest before tomorrow's tryouts." Tejal replied, "Yes we better go, we see you after our tryouts boys."

The boys were stumped, the both stood there like statues on the whole conversation but managed to say bye to the girls, both the boys walked home in silence.

The next day, both girls got up and went down to the Cricket field  where the tryouts were to be held. "Welcome girls, I'm Raj and this is Meeta we are selecting the teams and we will be your coaches.  We are looking for players for two cricket teams so you will end up versing each other on the field,  the first game will be Team A Versing team C from Delhi, the other match will be Team B versing Team D from Mumbai. We will be selecting players for team A and team B both teams representing Gujurat coz Gujurat is a huge state so we decided we needed two teams."  Meeta says " Okay this is how it's going to work, Girls first you will run two round around the oval and then we will have some bowling and batting to see how you girls do."

Both the girls ran together around the oval they were hoping that they would end up on the same team.  "Okay girls, line up, please sate your name and what you are good at" Raj asked. Monikya started, "My name is Monikya, I'm good at Bowling." Tejal was next, "I'm Tejal and I'm good at batting." The rest of the girls stated their names and their positions.  Raj states, "Girls whoever is good at batting please go with Meeta and the rest of you, well you are with me." Raj complies, "Girls we just are going to some bowling exercises, then we are forming a team to verse the batters, Meeta and I are going to be watching closely."  All the girls in bowlers side have had their turn, it was now Monikya's  she run up and hits the ball on all three  wickets.

On the batters side, Meeta was bowling to everyone. Everyone had their turn except Tejal.  Meeta complies, "Tejal your turn." Meeta run down and bowls the ball and Tejal hits the ball out the field.

After the little excersise both the coaches join the group back together and puts Tejal and Monikya in different teams, each team consisted of 6 bowlers and 5 batters.  Raj suggestes, "Girls these are your teams, your first match which is on Sunday,  Today is Tuesday, I want Team A to come to training on Thursday and Team B on Friday but before that lets have a fun game." Both of the teams play cricket and the coaches are proud of their choices in each team.

The girls walked home in silence. Tejal was to the one to break the silence, "Monikya we are going to be enemy's on the cricket field." Tejal complained. " I know Tejal I don't like it to but we should be happy that we got selected and know yes we will be enemy's on the field but it won't affect our friendship" Monikya replied. Tejal added "Yes, nothing can affect our friendship."

Both the girls reveal that they are going to invite their crush to their first match, "I'm going to invite my crush, I hope he says yes." Tejal complies, "You have a crush on someone, Tejal, Who?" Monikya complained. Monikya added " I too have a crush." "Oh, really, lets us do one thing we will say his name at the same time." Tejal said.  " Aniket" both the girls were surprised at the name they said. "Aniket, we both have a crush on the same guy" Tejal complied. "This won't do, let us both invited him and let him decide, he will reveal who he likes by attending the match" Monikya replied. "Okay let's do" Tejal said.

The girls called Aniket to meet them and tell him what happened in the tryouts. "We both are in the teams." Monikya stated excitedly. Tejal added, "We both got selected but we are in different teams." Aniket states, "That's good that you both got selected." Tejal complaines, "I know, but we are going to be enemys on the field." Monikya says, "Tejal I told you nothing is going to effect our friendship." Aniket asks, "Why did you call me only?" Tejal states, "Monikya and I both have a crush on you and we wanted you to come to our match but our matches are at the same time so…" Monikya adds, "I thought, that you should decide, I will understand and I sure Tejal will understand." Aniket says, "Oh okay I will see." Aniket already knew which match he wanted to attend but he didn't want to hurt Monikya's feelings so he decides to tell Shashwat what happened.

Let me leave at here -- Thanks for liking my ss and encouraging me to write :) next update will be posted next Saturday or Sunday 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura2105_TaNi_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index