Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DrSonali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yash's POV is yet to come but I don't think anything related to his party or Prashant. Fater the Koli dance they had shown a gap of 5 days. Y'day Aarti told that the next day of she calling Gayatri she had gone to the Temple to complete her mannat.

That means next day she had gone to temple n came late night. Second day had gone in fall of Ansh n his treatment. Still 2-3 days were left. One day must have gone for Dahi handi as it occured after the Koli dance. Yash has decided to live openly n happily after the Koli dance. So these 5 days were spent in a good atmosphere that is why Aarti could not connect this late night thing with Yash getting angry n it slipped from her mind.

It must be the dress of Aarti n some statement of the driver which would have rose suspicion in Yash's mind.
pal_maan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I too think the reason is absolutely different from Yash's part. I strongly this coz, yesterday there was no drama while revealing this incidence, I mean she just told everyone, on a funny note, agar yeh reason hota to thoda to melodrama zarur se dikhate. ðŸ˜†
Edited by pal_maan - 11 years ago
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
any reason of yash anger may be but aarti must tell him the night incident at any cost..its hardly take15 to 20 minuts &  related to husband & wife..may be the dress of Aarti which would have rose suspicion in Yash's mind..but  she should carry her dress with her only.. & can't get it that late night also traffic jamm ???
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree yaar there is something hiding inside yash.
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree Aman's totally clueless about Prashant and only Yash can explain the real situation.
luv_lvndr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u..the reason is something else...
need to see 4m Yash POV...
tellyme thumbnail

Really please Yash speak up.

Why he said Dhokha for Aarti has lead to this part.

I really wish it is something different. No agnpariksha for Aarti...please