India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Real truth/Yash came late

popatgappu Newbie
popatgappu
popatgappu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
I think the real truth lies in Yash coming late and not Aarti.. if u remembered, Aart said that Yash also came late around 4am something must have happened in the kids B'day party..
rest I don't know..    i am just guessing.. (may be he must have seen Arpita)

I also believe that truth is not what they r showing at the moment..truth is definitely something else and not what we r aware of..it could be something shocking..
Aman definitely doesn't know anything about Prashat as he was not even aware of the Aarti got married twice.

Lets see...
thanks for reading

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

abin11ramyakrishna9sush1974tirtasananda29desikimsampal_maansweetysaranluv_lvndrpriya_drizzlesleenarana42tellyme..Apz..MissIamTheBosschucklebuddygcluvLoveforlifePuvZBul3maha9gafulu14Sri_Radhapickachu

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Mmm,, might be.. Hv to wait for Yash's POV!

Edited by PuvZ - 05 September 2012 at 11:30pm
coolbird Groupbie
coolbird
coolbird

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Hey could it be that he met Prashant her first husband at the party, who could have instigated Yash, filling him in with loads of rubbish.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42luv_lvndr

..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
yea even i thinks so...but didnt aarti say that wen yash n kids came bak...they were tired n went to sleep?Ermm if yash was so angry..,tensed n confused...he can sleep peacefully?also they took ansh to hosp too...then?Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20sweetysaranleenarana42

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Agree the reason is something else!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42luv_lvndr

leenarana42 IF-Dazzler
leenarana42
leenarana42

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
There is something different from Yash POV which is yet to out.
Let's see what is going on in his mind.
taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Yes Aarti did mention Yash arriving home late .
and I still think its a total different issue on Yash mind nothing to do with 3.00AM issue
meenadsouza Senior Member
meenadsouza
meenadsouza

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolbird

Hey could it be that he met Prashant her first husband at the party, who could have instigated Yash, filling him in with loads of rubbish.
Don't think so as Yash would have reacted as soon as he returned with kids from Birthday party and wouldn't sleep.  According to Aarti, it slipped from her mind to tell the night incident to Yash as they too returned late and slept as they were too tired and also later they had to rush to the Doctor as Ansh fell down from Zulah.  I feel, the misunderstanding is created only after he see Aarti's dress received from Aman's driver and thats the reason he rushed back to Bhopal on the same day and angry on Aarti terribly imagining something must have happened between Aarti & Aman.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index