Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

ArIya Two-Shot Part 2 on page 4 (Page 4)

-aliyah- Groupbie
-aliyah-
-aliyah-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
haha, my name's AliyahLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roheena_dLiza.rapariga_mahi_-Raichu-

Liza. Senior Member
Liza.
Liza.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Part(2)Two

"The number you are trying to reach is currently not available, please hang up and tr--"  Arjun heaved a frustrated sigh and hung up his phone. He had been trying to reach Riya for the last half and hour, but no luck. At first it was just a little revenge for arguing with him earlier. A little extra paper work. But now, as much as he hated to admit it, he really did need her help going through some files.

"Stupid Shree and Riya, out on a stupid date." he grumbled angrily. Eying his car keys on the table, he debated internally. 'Should I?' he thought unsure. 'It's not like they're doing anything important. They're on a date.' He thought hatefully. "Why do I even care? I don't care what she does and who she's with." he spat.

'Yes, you do.' he heard a voice whisper. He quickly looked around but saw no one there. "I'm going insane. This is all Riya's fault." he said irritably, picking up his keys and walking out the door.

Sameer Rathore walked out from behind the filing cabinet with a smirk on his face. Chuckling quietly to himself as he recalled Arjun's facial expression when he heard his voice. 'Arjun and Riya.' He thought with amusement. 'This should be interesting.'

---

Riya sat 3 seats away from Shree and Aaliya, careful to stay out of their sight, close enough so she could see what was going on.

Shree was so freaked out about the date, he begged her to go with him. After trying to explain how weirded out the girl would be if Riya tagged along didn't work with him, she agreed to go, but not with them. She was going to, for lack of a better word, supervise Shree's date. She really felt like a parent now.

"Shree!" she hissed into her earpiece. "For heaven's sake, STOP!" She warned, as Shree started telling Aaliya about the most gruesome crime scene he had ever witnessed. The poor girl looked as if she was about to fall over any second. "Just repeat after me. If I don't tell you it, please. Don't say it." she said, fully taking over.

---

Arjun stormed into the restaurant, eyes darting about looking for Riya. Finally spotting her sitting at a corner table, he made his way over to her. Approaching her from behind, he heard her speaking softly. But to who? She was seated by herself. Where was Shree?

"Tell me about yourself. How long have you been working in the lab?" he heard her say.

'What?' he thought, confused.

"Riya." He called out to her, making her jump.

"SIR!?" she squealed. "What are you doing here?"

Glaring at her, he gestured to her phone. "Why haven't you been answering my calls?"

"Actually, you see, my battery died." she replied nervously, not wanting him to know she turned off her phone on purpose.

"What if their was an emergency?! It is completely irresponsible of you. Being an ETF team member, you should have known better." He told her coldly. "Instead, you choose to shirk your duties in favor of a date." He spat.

Riya gaped at him. Raising a hand to stop his lecture, she spoke calmly. "Sir, Was there an emergency?"

"No, but-"

"Did the ETF building catch fire? Is there an attack somewhere? Is the freaking sky falling?" she asked him. Not giving him the chance to reply, she cut him off. "No, nah? So WHAT is your problem here?" she asked effectively shutting Arjun up.

Clenching his jaw, he shot he a withering glare, which used to make her flinch when he had first joined the team. Now she seemed completely unphased, and met his glare head on.

Arching one of her eyebrows she looked at him in question. "Sir? What was so urgent it couldn't wait until tomorrow, you know, at WORK?"

"Where's your date?" he snarled at her, not answering her previous question.

Riya looked at him in disbelief. "What in the world are you talking about?"

Arjun opened his mouth to retort, but was interrupted by Shree who came rushing over. "Ree! What are you doing?" he cried frantically. "I'm dying over there!" Finally noticing Arjun, he stopped for a breather. "Sir? What are you doing here?"

"I'm asking myself the same thing right now." he mumbled under his breath.

Riya widened her eyes. "Oh no, sorry Shree. Go back I'm ready."

Arjun watched bemusedly, as Riya adjusted her earpiece and Shree rushed back to a table where another girl was seated. "Wait. So you and Shree are not together?"

"Together?" Riya asked. "Again sir. WHAT in the world are you talking about?"

Finally putting the pieces together in his head, Arjun smiled slightly. So Riya was helping Shree with his date with another girl. And he thought...

Unable to surpress it anymore, Arjun did what he hadn't done in a very long time. He laughed.

Riya watched as Arjun, Arjun Raute, who had never as much as smiled for 2 seconds, errupted into a fit of laughter.

She couldn't help but smile at him. He looked different when he laughed. 'So cute.' she thought. 'If only he wasn't such a grouch all the time.'

Finally settling down, he plopped down on the chair beside her. "I'll help you. Shree needs a girlfriend." he said putting his ear level with hers, so he could over hear Shree and his date on the earpiece. 'Maybe then, he'll cling less to you.' he added silently.

Riya watched him with a soft smile on her face. She could get used to this Arjun. Maybe, with some luck, she'd get to see this side of him often.

---------------

There's the last part of this one :)
Hope you all liked it!
Well it's really late here. Like 2 am Late LOL
& My laptop battery is dying.
So I won't be able to send PMs until tomorrow ,, Sorry girls <3

Edited by Liza. - 07 September 2012 at 10:31pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwaliliveyouankita.nandinistarryLove_sklizakutti.jalsirani07-aliyah-ashri_love.FieryPhoenix.raparigaAukviewsoumyakhoneey95kirthiiiiluvrainaartiprioty1000princess14Tishuubutterfly7arul01immayurfanbutterfly15..-Keerthi-APRIL14iLuvYellowIshaqzaadeArShiDelenaSanthu.The.KingSATRISHIKaShforever06MissRightKareena1994ipkknd-fanYou-Know-Whorusha4003_mahi_desisweetheart9mushiroxxPumpkinnArieltabiKrishnaluv94fatima15UmIbrahimAeDilHaiMushkilMellifluous-Raichu-AnjuRish..Naina..ll-Shilpa-llshah10rainydays.xaviara.Kiran.kaveriw2008

rituka7 IF-Dazzler
rituka7
rituka7

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

kaveriw2008 IF-Sizzlerz
kaveriw2008
kaveriw2008

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
wow arjun is jealous i imagine his look ... he defiantly burning in fire ROFL

lovely yaar i even thinking the scene when he ralise that shree and riya are not on the date ,that surprise ,that smile, all are so cute

lovely update ...i like it

_mahi_

arul01 Goldie
arul01
arul01

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
that was funny and cute! arjun thought riya was out on a date with shree! haha! he is jealous though he is denying it! haha! then rathore is funny! haha! he actually answered but hid himself before arjun could see him... arjun laughing out loud was good! i loved it a lot! thank you for the wonderful update! it was good! no... it was very very very good!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_desisweetheart9

Aqua_marine Goldie
Aqua_marine
Aqua_marine

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
arjun givin tips...
shree is surely gonna succedd as we knoe how romatic arjun is
goood job dearThumbs Up

_mahi_

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
nice !! waiting for the last part !!

It was so nice to see a laughing Arjun !!
and Rathore playing cupid ?? LOLLOL

Where's Chottu don't telll me he's eating jalebi !!! 

_mahi_

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
How I would love to see this side of Arjun. This was a wonderful update and I hope our wishes are granted some day.

Please do write more when you have time.

_mahi_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index