ArIya Two-Shot Part 2 on page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Everyone :) New OS is up. This one was requested by poojdc87.
So basically, the credit for this idea goes to her <3
Also, some of you may find that Arjun seems a bit out of character. But it's just so hard to write a story about an Arjun that never smiles LOL.

So sorry for the delay, it's just been a hectic week.

This story is a TWO-SHOT πŸ˜† I basically just split it into two parts. Possibly 3. Cause if I posted it all in one go, it would be too long :) So I hope you all like it. PM's will be sent out later :) Hope you all don't mind !

"Stupid!" Shree cursed himself. He had embarassed himself in front of Aaliya for the thousandth time. She had shyly asked him what time the meeting was, and instead of giving her the answer in the 'suave and confident' way he pictured in his head, he started stammering like an idiot.

"Shreee!" He heard a chirpy voice call behind him.

-

Ria frowned at the sight of her friend with his head on his desk. 'He was fine when I left him earlier.' she thought. "What's wrong?" She asked with concern. "Shree? You're not feeling well? I can go tell Rathore sir to let you off early if you want..."

"No Ree, I'm fine." Shree replied, cutting off her rambling, but still not looking at her.

Riya noticed him gazing off into space, with a faraway look. She giggled when she saw that he was not staring into space, but staring at Aaliya Chopra, with whom she used to work with back in the lab.

Smirking, she gave a low whistle. "Ohhh. Now I understand. You are sick. Love sick." She teased, ruffling his hair.

"Stop it Ree!" He cried, gently slapping her hands away. "She might hear you!"

"Aww! So cute." she squealed, pinching his cheek. "My little Shree is growing up." she said, wiping a fake tear away from her eye.

"Like anything is going to happen anyways..." Shree mumbled, trying to hide his blush. "I act like a complete fool in front of her."

Riya grinned slyly. "Main hoon naa. You just leave it to me."

---

"NO! Shree! Were you even listening to me?" Riya threw up her hands, exasperatedly.

"You told me to talk about my hobbies."

"Try speaking about hobbies that don't make you sound like a complete nerd!" she retorted, ignoring the offended look on Shree's face. Sighing she dropped her head into her hands. She did not work this hard to get Shree a date with Aaliya, just for him to screw up. Raising her head she caught sight of Arjun reading a file at his desk, obviously irritated with the noise coming from her and Shree. 'What doesn't irritate him?' she thought.

Arjun felt her stare, and suddenly looked up. She visibly jumped and he grinned inwardly. When she didn't look away, he raised an eyebrow in question. Wrinkling her nose, she went back to whatever she was talking to Shree about.

Frowning, he watched as the two of them sat close, whispering in hush tones. In the past couple months he had been with the team, he noticed that Riya and Shree often stuck together. Not that it was odd, after all the two of them were the youngest in the group. But, more often than not, he found himself wondering if friendship was all there was to it?

Riya's laughter brought him out of his thoughts. He watched as she put her head down on the desk and attempted to muffle her giggles. 'Ok. Now she's just trying to annoy me on purpose.' he thought with a scowl. 'What the hell could they be talking about?'

Letting his curiosity get the better of him, he discreetly moved closer so he could hear them.

-

"When will you come meet my dad to talk about our marriage?" Riya batted her eyelashes and grasped Shree's hand in hers, causing Arjun to choke on his tea.

Riya looked up at Arjun who was still coughing. Handing him a tissue, she looked worriedly at him. "Sir? Are you ok?"

"Do I...look like...I'm OK?!" he managed between coughing.

"Well... when you say it like that..." Riya started, only to be silenced by a glare from Arjun.

Finally catching his breath, he looked between the 2 of them. "What's going on?" he asked suspiciously.

"N-nothing sir." Shree stammered. "We were just...uh..It's actually-"

"None of your beeswax!" Riya cut in. In the amount of time Arjun had spent with the ETF team, she learned that it was best for her to stand up to him, instead of profusely apologizing for the littlest things. Because god knows, every single little thing she did angered him. So instead of following him around like a lost puppy, begging for his forgiveness, she gave it right back to him, often getting her into trouble. But seeing that twitch in Arjun's left eye, which it was actually doing right now, gave her immense satisfaction.

"How mature Riya." he said, sarcasm dripping from every word. "What are you, 12?"

"I don't have to answer to you. I'm on break right now, so you are not my boss until 2:00." she said sticking her tongue out.

Arjun resisted the urge to roll his eyes at her childishness. He pointed a finger at her. "You-"

"Officers. Settle down." Sameer Rathore said sternly. "This is not a playground Riya and Rawte."

Arjun turned his glare onto Sameer, then back to Riya. "I'll deal with you later." he said to her.

"Can't wait." She said with a sweet smile. Turning back to Shree, she quickly reminded him of where he was to meet Aaliya. "Rainforest Cafe. 5 o clock. Don't be late!"

'Rainforest Cafe, huh?' Arjun thought. 'We'll see about that.'

TBC o n t i n u e d . . .
Edited by Liza. - 11 years ago
Yay!!! You posted!!! Loved part 1! And I totally agree with you about out of character Arjun being easier to write than serial Arjun haha! And your Riya is such a fighter. Awesome! :) Update sooon pls!
Wow..
Arjun is miffed nd jealous..i like that...nd riya fightin back now...
Intresting...continue soon dear...well written
Loved it!
Absolutely loved it.
Yeah, Arjun was a bit out of character but not too much I felt.
He is still being rude with her.
What i love the most is that she is standing up to him.
Go on girl! Keep doing that.
I just adore my Mutton (that's what she used to call a goat in her previous show, nw i love calling her that, he he)
Loved it dear.
I loved it! Please continue soon, this was so much fun to read!
ahaaan love jealous side of Arjun 
cont sooon 
loved it, please continueπŸ˜‰
Great...

Arjuin is😑 on Shree-Riya... πŸ˜ƒ

Bechara... cn't wait 4 nxt.. plz PM me...
wow it's so cool...jealous arjun...πŸ˜† i want more of it...πŸ˜‰
shree-riya r always fun to watch...riya licking her tongue at arjun...hope this happens in the show also...🀣 wanna see arjun's reaction after that...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mushiroxx

wow it's so cool...jealous arjun...πŸ˜†i want more of it...πŸ˜‰
shree-riya r always fun to watch...riya licking her tongue at arjun...hope this happens in the show also...🀣wanna see arjun's reaction after that...πŸ˜†

How i wishd d same...

I wish riya ek din itni bak bak kre arjun ke sath ki vo use chup krane ke liye uske ekdum kareeb aake muh pe hath rkh de nd a looong eye lock
Ya fer ek kisss hayyee